It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biblical Church Age's oven timer is starting to beep

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
No, the Biblical Age is not over. As long as we have ignorance, lack of education, IQs below 100, and parents who brainwash their children, the Biblical Age will continue to flourish.

Ha ha that's so funny and so silly
Luthers reformation brought on the whole of Western society, explosion in education, community, health and science to name the obvious

Prior to Luther and the bible written in common English, we had the dark ages, we had nothing
Yes the biblical age is ending and we are devolving as a society
After all, we are all just animals

Schuyler, you are exactly what's wrong with society, you think you are the one who has contributed to societies wealth, when you have done nothing more than divide society
Atheism, what has/does it offer, bitterness and anger
edit on 22-4-2018 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

For "Jewish Christians" ?
I can't think of a more conflicted statement.

Retraction: Apologies, I hadn't noticed you were using it in a first-century context when Jews became the first Christians. Differences in doctrine regarding the messiah would make it a conflicting statement today, but not in your usage.

Thou shalt not skim posts and reply - ATA chapter 1, verse 1.
edit on 22-4-2018 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: olaru12

Benny has horrific garlic breath.
Sometimes known as holytosis.
edit on 22-4-2018 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Dude...that sorrry sap sucker never seen that video man.....heard him hiss.....that was a wave baby

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Seven rows deep is all he got....he...he

BUT HE TOOK EM OUT AS ONE !!....he....he !!
edit on 22-4-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Oh sure, and everything else the jews said is believable too?

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Genetic Jews converted and became were the earliest Christians..

In less than 100 years it wasn’t a majority of converted Jews. It was a majority of converted pagans.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
No, the Biblical Age is not over. As long as we have ignorance, lack of education, IQs below 100, and parents who brainwash their children, the Biblical Age will continue to flourish.

If this is what people consider rational debate post-Biblical Age, they are welcome to find a secular commune to vent their spleens and leave society alone.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
a reply to: schuyler

oh they're gonna need some holy water for that BURN

Nope, we just turn the other cheek and pray that the angry atheists find peace in their lives.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

That isn’t what the Jews said. It is what historians say..

A mountain of scholarship has been done on the subject.

We have thousands of manuscripts from the first thousand years of Christianity.. we can tell how various groups all had their various opinions and how Christianity evolved over the decades.

You can read the Bible yourself and see the evolution. You just have to know what order the books were written in.

A) Paul’s “Undisputed” letters are the oldest, but he makes no claims about the life time of jesus. His letters are arguing doctoral issues between different groups of Christians..

Prob 30 years after the crucifixion.

Then you have “the disputed Pauline texts because everyone agrees there is a different author with a different chrstology.

The real Paul was very pro women in the church. The disputed Pauline gospels are very anti-women in church.

B) Mark is the next oldest book at about 60 years after the crucifixion.

In the crucifixion jesus is in shock. He is surprised at his fate. He is silent on the way to Golgotha and cry’s our “father , father why have you forsaken me?!?”.

In Matthew jesus knows what’s up . He knows he will be crucified and is perfectly ok with it. He tells everyone else not to worry.

The christology evolved.

So when people go looking for phrophecy in the word for word account in the 4,000th translation..... your probably kidding yourself..

Atleast look for the word for word stuff in the oldest translations..

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu
Nope, we just turn the other cheek and pray that the angry atheists find peace in their lives.

it's lovely of you to think of us... i personally found peace when i was able to move away from the small town full of christians who tried to convert me every day, but maybe if more of them had been lovely like you i would have found it earlier.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

We have thousands of manuscripts from the first thousand years of Christianity.. we can tell how various groups all had their various opinions and how Christianity evolved over the decades.

You can read the Bible yourself and see the evolution. You just have to know what order the books were written in.

A) Paul’s “Undisputed” letters are the oldest, but he makes no claims about the life time of jesus. His letters are arguing doctoral issues between different groups of Christians..

Then you have “the disputed Pauline texts because everyone agrees there is a different author with a different chrstology.

The real Paul was very pro women in the church. The disputed Pauline gospels are very anti-women in church.

In the crucifixion jesus is in shock. He is surprised at his fate. He is silent on the way to Golgotha and cry’s our “father , father why have you forsaken me?!?”.

In Matthew jesus knows what’s up . He knows he will be crucified and is perfectly ok with it. He tells everyone else not to worry.

The christology evolved.

So when people go looking for phrophecy in the word for word account in the 4,000th translation..... your probably kidding yourself..

And here you are using words only a few hundred years old for your proofs. So which of the 4000 translations are you claiming? Certainly not anything old. You know nothing about languages. The "j" sound? Is that from anything ancient?
You are quite the storyteller joshin

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

totaly awesome display of tv painter avatar action hero.......if ever there was one....he's jumpin through my screen....so cool

He's a good lookin young old boy there

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

The christology evolved.

Jesus shut emdown when asked by what authority he acts.........shut em down bad and told em beforehand even.....

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

right? i love me some bob ross

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Sorry Josh, where is Paul not pro women in his letters, any of his letters.
For a converted Pharisee Paul is very pro women throughout all his letters, I would think it's a comprehension issue on your side

More than one writer of Paul, really, that's interesting, care to show were "everyone" knows that the disputed Pauline texts are just that

As for Christ not knowing His own death, Jesus was never in shock about His death
"Why have you forsaken me" that was an answer to prophecy, we went through that and it was explained
But you didn't accept the explanation obviously
i just don't understand why you think you know so much and seem to know so little

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   

a reply to: schuyler

oh they're gonna need some holy water for that BURN

Do you honestly think that "holier than thou" bs is gonna fly. We seen you and your wife in action....

edit on 22-4-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-4-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Increasingly, man pursues powers traditionally reserved for the Almighty. But those who encroach upon the province of God, realise too late that the price of their entrance ..is destruction.

I Am. No one knows the time but I alone.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   

it's lovely of you to think of us... i personally found peace when i was able to move away from the small town full of christians who tried to convert me every day, but maybe if more of them had been lovely like you i would have found it earlier.

Is that a self-admission that the prayers worked for you , R ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join