It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biblical Church Age's oven timer is starting to beep

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Yep, the only important part of that title up there.........is it's Biblical. did you know?

Now the other parts in the title. What happens when the church age is over and the church is taken out due to the nowadays apostasy.

Jesus treats em to a wedding feast. Hey, that Angel in Revelation told John.....WRITE THIS : blessed are those invited to the wedding feast.

I'm saying I guess mainly.....since we see such a falling away from anything normal.....the Normals from the last decades have seen the let go, from the norm....socially....then we know the church age has timed out

reference 2 TIM : 3 something

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Hey someone get that timer.....!!!!

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
Hey someone get that timer.....!!!!

A little rational context would be appreciated.

Do we need a "street preacher" forum now?

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Play it all the way thru or you wont get why I put this here:

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   
No, the Biblical Age is not over. As long as we have ignorance, lack of education, IQs below 100, and parents who brainwash their children, the Biblical Age will continue to flourish.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

oh they're gonna need some holy water for that BURN

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
No, the Biblical Age is not over. As long as we have ignorance, lack of education, IQs below 100, and parents who brainwash their children, the Biblical Age will continue to flourish.

we will always have IQs below 100 you dolt!

all parents brainwash their children.. Thats actually part of this thread "there is no such thing as normal."
everything brainwashes you all the time.

... IQ scores are adjusted so 100 fits right in the middle of the population. Its been adjusting upwards.

edit on 22-4-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs

originally posted by: schuyler

we will always have IQs below 100 you dolt!

Wow, what an insult. That's heavy! Did you understand the point? We will also ALWAYS HAVE STUPID PEOPLE who believe crap. Thanks for confirming what I said.

all parents brainwash their children.. Thats actually part of this thread "there is no such thing as normal."
everything brainwashes you all the time.

Thanks for the insight. Now I know that "everything brainwashes me." Brilliant! And parents who brainwash their children in religious nonsense will ensure a continuing supply of fodder for the Biblical Age.

IQ scores are adjusted so 100 fits right in the middle of the population. Its been adjusting upwards.

So what? I have this feeling you took Psychology 101 and now consider yourself an expert. The fact is that my major points still hold, despite your inept attempt at calling me names.

1. Stupid people (below 100 IQ) are prone to believing nonsense.
2. People who are ignorant know no better.
3. Lack of education contributes to ignorance.
4. Brainwashed parents brainwash their children in religious nonsense.

Whatever category you are in, the fact that you are there ensures there will be a continuing supply of people to believe in the "Biblical Age." In other words, it is not going away any time soon. You have done absolutely nothing to refute what I said. Read your answer and you will see you reacted emotionally and added nothing to the discussion. I'm sorry for your loss.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Interesting and perhaps true. Funny that I was just working on a piece about God and Government and how the latter has taken over the functions of the church. I call it "Godvernment" but someone already beat me to it and has a book by that name.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

God should have let Americans continue their Wild West shooting at this point. Americans are a bunch of sells out since 1900's. Too many unfinished wars and shoddy alliance pissing off everyone.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Interesting and perhaps true. Funny that I was just working on a piece about God and Government and how the latter has taken over the functions of the church. I call it "Godvernment" but someone already beat me to it and has a book by that name.

yes, like the public education.....

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

That's the way I see it as well. Sad, very very sad people tell me, believe me!!

edit on 22-4-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   

According to the Jews their messiah will come when every human is born with inherent knowledge of the Hebrew god and his laws..

Then the church will be unneeded because everyone instinctively will follow the righteous path.

I assume it is probably a reference to that of which John is speaking.

Jeremiah 31:31

Behold, the days come, saith the Etrnl, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: It will not be like the covenant I made with their forefathers when I took them by the hand to lead them out of Egypt, because they broke my covenant, though I was a husband to them, declares the Etrnl. This is the covenant I will make with the house of Israel after that time, declares the Etrnl. I will put my law in their minds and write it on their hearts. I will be their Gd, and they will be my people. No longer will a man teach his neighbor, or a man his brother, saying, Know the Etrnl, because they will all know me, from the least of them to the greatest, declares the Etrnl. For I will forgive their wickedness and will remember their sins no more.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

According to the Jews their messiah will come when every human is born with inherent knowledge of the Hebrew god and his laws..

Then the church will be unneeded because everyone instinctively will follow the righteous path.

I assume it is probably a reference to that of which John is speaking.

Jeremiah 31:31

Behold, the days come, saith the Etrnl, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: It will not be like the covenant I made with their forefathers when I took them by the hand to lead them out of Egypt, because they broke my covenant, though I was a husband to them, declares the Etrnl. This is the covenant I will make with the house of Israel after that time, declares the Etrnl. I will put my law in their minds and write it on their hearts. I will be their Gd, and they will be my people. No longer will a man teach his neighbor, or a man his brother, saying, Know the Etrnl, because they will all know me, from the least of them to the greatest, declares the Etrnl. For I will forgive their wickedness and will remember their sins no more.

The church age, not the "biblical" age is ending.
The key to understanding that HaMashiach fulfilled prophecy before the sacrifice and ascension and left alot of prophecies unfilled. He was cut off from His public ministry.
It was at this exact moment in time where His people got cut off and became "not my people", for the sake of the gentiles.
They became "Lo Ammi" or not my people. This is what we know as the church age, the gentile church.

When HaMashiach was crucified and died the people became "Lo Ammi" and the prophecy clock stalled for 2000 years as the gentile church flourished bringing a manifold wisdom to the letter of the law (Moshe) and grace (HaMashiach).

So, as the church age ends what can we next expect?
The prophecy clock will begin right where it left off.
So, when can we expect the sacrifices to begin in the tabernacle? Assuming this is all true

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: bulwarkz

Your assigning modern Protestant dogma to a first century author..

John thought jesus was returning any day.. and I do mean any day.

Jesus had said “there are those here who will not taste death before I come into my kingdom.”

So by 81ish ad that time frame was about up.

For Jewish Christians jesus was divine, but wouldn’t be the messiah until he completed the requirements for being a messiah. Which they were all expecting him to do when he returned in their life times.

Christianity as a sect of Judaism ended when jesus didn’t return within a generation or two, but it had been adopted by Romans and Greeks who took the reins.

Your attributing things to John that the rest of Christianity wouldn’t decide on till way later.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   

You asked so I'll tell you. When I get around to it.

But the one thing the thread should know is the Day of Jezreel prophecy of Hosea. Put simply it states that Israel and Judah were to face a long term Leviticus 26 curse. And in verse 6-2 it gives the timeframe. 2000 years. Followed by a thousand year "day of Jezreel".

So based on the fig tree parables of Jesus and Matthew 24 I would put the start of the day of Jezreel no later than 2028.

So the timer isn't beeping yet but it's on the last minute.
edit on 22-4-2018 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   
ok, I got the timer.....

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Your assigning modern Protestant dogma to a first century author..

John thought jesus was returning any day.. and I do mean any day.

Jesus had said “there are those here who will not taste death before I come into my kingdom.”

So by 81ish ad that time frame was about up.

For Jewish Christians jesus was divine, but wouldn’t be the messiah until he completed the requirements for being a messiah. Which they were all expecting him to do when he returned in their life times.

Christianity as a sect of Judaism ended when jesus didn’t return within a generation or two, but it had been adopted by Romans and Greeks who took the reins.

Your attributing things to John that the rest of Christianity wouldn’t decide on till way later.

uh
No

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ntech

You asked so I'll tell you. When I get around to it.

But the one thing the thread should know is the Day of Jezreel prophecy of Hosea. Put simply it states that Israel and Judah were to face a long term Leviticus 26 curse. And in verse 6-2 it gives the timeframe. 2000 years. Followed by a thousand year "day of Jezreel".

So based on the fig tree parables of Jesus and Matthew 24 I would put the start of the day of Jezreel no later than 2028.

So the timer isn't beeping yet but it's on the last minute.
Yeah, I do not spend alot of time with the dates. I look more at chronology of events.
I am fascinated with alot of new studies of the ancient Hebrew picto-graphs and this knowledge in language origens coming to light providing a contrast in time between today and the times of babel.
A before and after contrast if you measure time like a menorah using the shamash as the central measuring point of time.

So I agree with you that we are seeing the framework for things to happen soon. Soon could be a long time though. We only know how to think in finite terms with time. Prayer seems to have some influence for us as individuals and collectively with time.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Wait.
I had to reread your post a few times.

So are you seeing 2001 as a year where he comes into power? If so do you see it overtly or covertly at that point? I highly suspect everything looks different after this year politically, economically and religously so I am in no hurry to place bets yet

a reply to: ntech

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join