It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nude gunman kills four at Waffle House restaurant near Nashville

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   
www.aol.com...

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (Reuters) - A man who was naked but for a green jacket shot and killed at least four people before a patron snatched his gun and tossed it over the counter at a Waffle Houserestaurant near Nashville, Tennessee early Sunday, police said.

Well this brings things to a whole new level of crazy.
Dang merica i think you finally crossed the line of insanity...

One diner who had hidden near the restrooms dashed out and pulled the rifle from the gunman. "The shots had stopped so he decided to rush the gunman, actually wrestled that assault rifle away, tossed it over the counter and, at that point, the gunman fled," police spokesman Don Aaron said.

Brings a new meaning to naked and afraid.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

Here's the gunman, who the police may have surrounded at a apartment complex.

Here is a picture of the man who saved many people but couldn't save them all.

I went to the shooters Facebook page, nothing to report as he didn't post much of anything but his last post was from last year about the Illuminati being real. From what we've heard so far about him he sounds like a meth head.

edit on 22-4-2018 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Definitely blame the gun. Mos def.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Well, the gun definitely makes it easier to murder people in mass, so that's a problem. To totally ignore how dangerous this type of weapon is, well that's ignorant. Is it the entirety of the problem? Obviously not. America clearly has a huge mental health issue that is being ignored.

Shame we don't have universal healthcare so more people could be treated whereas otherwise they are left to their own devices.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Shame we don't have universal healthcare so more people could be treated whereas otherwise they are left to their own devices.

Somehow you took your anti gun post and added in a big fat dose of spending other people’s money. You are one consistent Marxist. Disarm them then take their stuff...sounds about right for you.

Sometimes people are just crazy. Like this gunman.
edit on 2018/4/22 by Metallicus because: Eta

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

What are you talking about? So pointing out the obvious that these weapons allow unhinged people to murder people in mass quickly automatically means that’s anti gun talk? Take a deep breathe and get off your defensive gun toting high horse because guns aren’t banned and the govt ain’t coming for them.

Secondly, having universal healthcare makes a nation Marxist? Tell me, what is your definition of Marxism?

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
America does not like the idea of people surviving when we shoot them Thus guns are worshiped and health care is only for the rich .

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   

This guy is not 300+ million people. Talk about a sweeping generalisation...

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   
This guy is a real threat...n

Link

Authorities say the suspect in a deadly shooting at a restaurant in Nashville was arrested last year by the U.S. Secret Service for being in a restricted area near the White House. Metro Nashville Police Department spokesman Don Aaron said 29-year-old Travis Reinking’s firearms authorization was then revoked at the request of the FBI, and four weapons were seized, including the AR15 that he allegedly used in the shooting at the Waffle House restaurant early Sunday.

Four people were killed. Aaron says the four guns were returned to the suspect’s father, who acknowledged giving them back to his son. Police have the AR15 and another gun found during a search earlier Sunday. But two other guns are unaccounted for. Aaron says Reinking is still at large following the 3:25 a.m. shooting and could possibly be armed with the two guns.

So, ONCE again someone on the radar. Seems the father gave the weapons back to the son after they were taken by the Nashville Police.

I hope this poison is put down before he can hurt anyone else.
edit on Aprpm30pmf0000002018-04-22T15:20:04-05:000304 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Well, the gun definitely makes it easier to murder people in mass, so that's a problem. To totally ignore how dangerous this type of weapon is, well that's ignorant. Is it the entirety of the problem? Obviously not. America clearly has a huge mental health issue that is being ignored.

Do we have a "HUGE" mental health issue or does the media flag every instance across 330 million people? You are right guns are dangerous, but so are cars, trucks, knives, hammers, baseball bats...etc.. choose your poison.

As far as UH, I'm sure every crazy would run to the doctor..wait about 90% plus have healthcare, so how would UH help here?

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Wow. A thread with 'nude' and no 'nude' can be seen from my dies of the computer.

I think you should be rebuked.

Though the dude in the bed with the booboo is a hero - nude or not.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I like how the shooter was one of those Illuminati conspiracy types and then got smacked around by a dude who ended up recovering in a hospital gown covered in what looks like eyes.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

I wonder if they are all-seeing.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: ItCameFromOuterSpace
a reply to: Abysha

I wonder if they are all-seeing.

All part of the conspiracy. Maaaaaaaaaan....

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Except... Marxism doesn't call for the disarmament of anyone, I am sure you have heard of the SRA? John Brown Club, Redneck Revolt etc

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

This guy is not 300+ million people. Talk about a sweeping generalisation...

No he is not all those people...

However the msm will allow him to represent a large swath of us in the next few days.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
caught....

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
caught....

It seems as though naked man with assault weapon is not as dangerous as clothed man with truck...

top topics

join