It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US, France & allies should not leave, must build ‘new Syria after war’ – Macron

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
www.rt.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">Link here

The US, France, and their allies should not leave Syria after the conflict is over, but must build a “new Syria,” French President Emmanuel Macron said in an interview with FoxNews.

Does this suprise anyone? Part of the plan to overthrow the Syian government and replace it with a western government, so they can get that pipeline from Qatar through Syria into the West.

More fake news, fake evidence, propaganda, and false flags to follow!
edit on 22-4-2018 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
The whole idea of the west being the ones building a 'new' Syria after the war shows clearly the west's plan for Assad. They don't even consider him a part of the future of that country.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

When are we as a country going to realize we suck at nation building?

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Assad is only it's leader because of Russia and Iran.

A future for the Syrian people would not include anyone but the Syrian people.

Both the East,and West should not be nation building.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   
They already build a new syria, ''ruins''.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   
The usual suspects, the "good ones", what a "surprise"....

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Sorry, but the Russian funded source you provided appears to be broken.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   
We should indeed believe that a former investment banker that worked for Rothschild & Cie Banque has nothing but the best of intentions for the country and people of Syria.

ETA Fixed your link
edit on 22/4/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Yeah because"Nation"building worked out so well for us in Afghanistan, Irag and Libya (sarcasm).

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   

I am so sick of this. I am not even that old and this constant war for profit is entirely nauseating to me.

France and Europe are the biggest hypocrites when it comes to modern western imperialism.

The USA is so bad for policing the world in their eyes officially, but it turns out they like sending american guns to secure their time honored colonial interests in Africa.

I hope Assad makes it impossible for them and I hope they fail. Stop holding humanity back while trying to control everything.

I pray.

edit on 4 22 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Good Lord, why not just NOT destroy countries so we don't have to rebuild them in our image in the first place. While Syria was destroyed, Lebanon sank further into chaos.

I'm tired of destroying countries.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Assad is only it's leader because of Russia and Iran.

A future for the Syrian people would not include anyone but the Syrian people.

Both the East,and West should not be nation building.

Assad is still their leader instead of one of those freedom fighters we armed who liked to eat the hearts of his victims.

Assad is no saint, but given the track record of killing/removing dictators in the ME, I'll take him over the alternatives.

Think about this, we could do far worse than Assad in Syria. Remember those pesky ISIS douches?

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I suppose they have some French contractors that need work. Also, they will have to exploit the Syrian minerals and oil to pay for the repairs. The money will be given in the form of loans from future sales to the European countries at rates that will account for the loan payments interest being figured in. Cheap oil and supplies for Europe.

It is Propaganda, I can see this raising the national debt of the west.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Macron of France is Globalist... wants to orchestrate how Syria should be 'Balkenized' into a dozen city-states instead of a single nation...
he is secretly aiding in creating the 'conditions' for the Syrian Gold Vaults to be gobbled up by the USA so that Olther Allied/Western nations' Gold Lending that rests in the Federal Reserve Vaults can be re-patriated to those western ally nations (currently Netherlands & Turkey are in the Gold repatriation phase right now)

France is being Balken-ized into various Islamic units...and 'they' carry status/weight only because France has control over some few-hundred Nukes...& not because they are Globally influential or have top notch leaders... France is a willing puppet state to do the will of the EU/Globalist Elite Cabal including the surrender to Islam socio-economics

the USA is retrenching to be a eternal force in the ME...& has abondened the Trump pledge to remove-its-forces-from-the Arabian Peninsula as he campaigned on... the USA is destined to back the Sunni radical
Jihdists, otherwise be on the wrong-side, as the predicted Gog-Magog battle lines are drawn

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   

7 Countries in 5 years...

PNAC, Bill Kristol, Richard Pearl..... they blabbed their whole plan to the world and you wonder why so many of us are against it?

edit on 22-4-2018 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Why is it we are constantly trying to build nations in the middle east.
its not freaking Japan. there are dictators ruling in the ME for a reason...

But we will do what we will...free and fair elections. let them vote in a radical because they speak soo nice. Some dude who will make syria great again and all that.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Emmental Macaroni is turning out to be a good little NWO beotch isnt he?

Hes repeating the well worn pattern of pretending to care for the poor victims of [insert middle eastern dictator here] so much that we need to bomb them to help them,then take over and occupy their country and mould it into a beautiful western democracy!
How sweet he is,how caring.
Its totally nothing to do with mega oil contracts and decades of lucrative rebuilding,honest.

A wonderful caring leader,completley not doing the bidding of the global corporate neo facsist kleptocracy-its all about helping those poor helpless Syrians have a nice western banker controlled,happy go lucky enslavement matrix for there infinite future.
What a beautiful and honourable vision he has.
How could anyone ppossibly disagree with this?

++warning.sarcasm circuits approaching critical point.++

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   
These are all obvious false flags towards Syria and Russia. The west knew that Syria and Russia were on the brink of defeating the rebels ( terrorists armed by the west) so this new fake chemical attack gives them a good readon to stay in the area and help the terrorists overthrow the government.

Sickens me that people either ignore this, or just cannot see it

But i guess most people are easily manipalated and brainwashed

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   
As a U.S. citizen the only thing I oppose more than these pointless wars is spending billions of dollars rebuilding what we just destroyed. I couldn’t be more disgusted with this waste of human life and the money that we need to build infrastructure here at home.
edit on 2018/4/22 by Metallicus because: Sp

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
As a U.S. citizen the only thing I oppose more than these pointless wars is spending billions of dollars rebuilding what we just destroyed. I couldn’t be more disgusted with this waste of human life and the money that we need to build infrastructure here at home.

Well, there is another agenda here, to control the middle East in the long run. They do not give a crap about the people of these countries. All they care about is putting in governments that are western friendly.

These ilegal invasions have never been about the people. If the West cared about people so much, they would be in Yemen and Myanmar now, with Yemen being described as the biggest humaniterian crises in the world. But no, the west are not in there.

It is so obvious that the West want the Syrian government overthrown, and they are using the same tactics they used to get the people on their side when it came to Iraq and Libya.

Both those invasions cost the lives of thousands if not millions of men, women and children.

And let's not forget, the west arm and fund terrorists when it suits them.

People in the West always talk about this and that countries government being monsters, while ignoring the horrors the west have done in the last two decades.

How do they get away with this? Many ways!

Brainwash the people with patriotism for your country.

Fake news

Propaganda

Fake evidence

False flags

top topics

<<   2 >>

join