It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 227
<< 224  225  226    228  229  230 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
a reply to: crankyoldman

The teeth are markedly different.

It's not so much about the two front but the angle of the eye tooth and teeth going along the side.

If you zoom in you can really see the difference.

I suppose they could be implants or the more recent could be dentures? They are not the same.

Clone? There are other differences of facial structure as well...aging? Something is off, but then it always is.

OK, I see it now. Back during the 2016 campaign, many of us suspected that Hillary was using a body double for when her health prevented her from making public appearances. After she passed out at the 9/11 memorial event, the woman who appeared outside Chelsea's apartment was noticeably younger than the Hillary we're familiar with, and careful comparison of pictures revealed differences in finger length, and other discrepancies that suggested they got the double to walk around outside to convince people the old hag was really OK after all.

Maybe Hillary's double is still pulling the occasional gig?

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Yep its possible. Also if she has any missing hind teeth since first picture it can change the structure of the teeth in front dramatically. Could be that too but they are really not alligned the same way, not just the colour but they way they line up is different.
edit on 7 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Teresa Barnwell is her supposed doubles name

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Yep its possible. Also if she has any missing hind teeth since first picture it can change the structure of the teeth in front dramatically. Could be that too but they are really not alligned the same way, not just the colour but they way they line up is different.

In one picture, Hillary's two front teeth appear to be lined up almost perfectly. In the other, her left front tooth (the discolored one) sticks down a bit farther than the right front one.

It's worth noting that the "perfect teeth" picture is a publicity photo. It may be airbrushed or Photoshopped.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I mean it's pretty normal for anyone in these situations to have "doubles" for decoy distraction, protection and security. These pics though are either the same person or an actual copy of the same person, I would guess...not a decoy double.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

In one picture, Hillary's two front teeth appear to be lined up almost perfectly. In the other, her left front tooth (the discolored one) sticks down a bit farther than the right front one.

It's worth noting that the "perfect teeth" picture is a publicity photo. It may be airbrushed or Photoshopped.

If you zoom in far you can see that her seemingly aligned teeth aren't flush with each other, it's a very slight difference but it's there. The difference is the photo quality, lighting, and angle.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   

I mean it's pretty normal for anyone in these situations to have "doubles" for decoy distraction, protection and security. These pics though are either the same person or an actual copy of the same person, I would guess...not a decoy double.

I think that double was deployed after the 9/11 memorial health stint she had. There were pretty distinctive differences between her and the woman that emerged from the building.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
How did this get lost in the Storm(y) events surrounding Cohen's raid?

Cohen filed a lawsuit against FusionGPS 01-09-2018 and dropped it after the raid.

Cohen gets raided, under the guise that Stormy made Mueller do it. Stormy can be brought in to testify if a crime is suspected, the NDA does not prevent that - they could ask questions about the "crime" and not her relationship such as it is said to have been. Or they can just bring her in, serve her coffee, and let the press create truth through speculation.

The Cohen Drops Lawsuit

There is zero real time reason to drop the suit, he can file an extension with the court to delay things for 6 months due to raid and get it, leave the suit hanging and suffocate FusionGPS while doing nothing - how was Fusion going to pay for the suit, and/or damages if he won?

Here is the Filing???

This: "As described below, Defendants were initially hired to conduct this opposition research by Republican Party political opponents of candidate Trump. Those political opponents sought to gather discrediting information about candidate Trump to thwart his presidential run, including any connections he might have to Russian businesses or Russia’s government."

Curious, did they gather information on Rubio et al too?

And This:

"After candidate Trump received the Republican nomination for President in July
2016, Defendants’ Republican clients terminated their relationship with Fusion.
Media reports subsequently surfaced asserting that Fusion had entered into a new engagement with Democratic Party operatives interested in using the oppo research to support Hillary Clinton’s candidacy."

Yes, civil suit filings are not criminal, the narrative is often silly, but he was raided...

I raise this as the documents "seized" are now evidence as opposed to background for a civil suit. The filing makes for interesting reading, does/did he have the "evidence" to back his claim up? Evidence that quietly existed outside the FBI system of delete? "We have everything" "back up offline" etc.....

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Here some nice juicy stories from our friends at the Vatican.

THE MEMORY OF JESUS IS BOTH SACRED AND SUBVERSIVE
Beware not for childrens eyes

How the Cover up of Canada’s Holocaust Began: The Show Trial of Rev. Kevin Annett

I don't know , but I have to believe that there are good Christians out there and I still do but constantly forgiving these things as that only God will punish those when the time comes is roundly absurd to do nothing to hide behind faith and turn cheeks everytime these things hit the news.

It's like politics if the majority within the churches look away from this they are just as guilty imho.

As Q says they are sick beyond sickness..

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Awwww this is really Wonderful, Melania unveils her plans to Help Kids. You know, I really believe her intentions are heartfelt. Trump is sitting in the audience cheering her on and I saw the look of a Man who Loves his Wife.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Breaking: Trump will announce decision on Iran nuclear deals tomorrow (Tuesday)!

ETA:
Trump to Announce Tuesday if U.S. Withdraws From Iran Nuclear Deal

Donald Trump will announce his decision on the future of the Iran nuclear deal at 2 p.m Tuesday
edit on 7-5-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

My mother has Alzheimers related dementia. I see the eye thing too.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

I don't think there s a need to single Christianity out. As a rule of thumb: the bigger the taboo the bigger the cover-up. Every organised religion has its underbelly. I came very close to identifying with Buddhism almost twenty years ago. But because I don't trust easily I purposely looked for a critical book on Buddhism. Back then the only one I could seem to find was the then newly published "Der Schatten des Dalai Lama" (The Shadow of the Dalai Lama). I linked to the online version of the book not long ago and eisegesis linked to a specific chapter just yesterday, I think.

I think within the so called world religions the light and dark always are both present. What better place to hide for evil than under cover of what is commonly called good?
edit on 7-5-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

(post by Carcharadon removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Iran and the European countries say that they will stay in the deal, even if America pulls out.

MAGA!

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Of course.

Europe is so hard up for money, and if they are getting a 5% cut from Iran.

Small money, but still FRESH money (It might be the fact it glows in the dark, too.. )

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

I know and honestly, I don't want to single out Christianity. I only hope those who are with the church will do everything to try and stop those who do wrong giving churches a bad name.

I know you can't root out the evil that easy. But doing nothing about it only give them the chance to go further in doing evil.
We always seem to walk with light but we can't cast away the shadow that will always be following us wherever we go somehow..

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I'll be honest: I am torn about this topic. Netanyahu's very prominent special announcement convinced me only of one thing. Namely that the Mossad is a force to be reckoned with. Squirrelling those 55,000 files away from under the Persians noses was no mean feat! But unless I missed some vital information they only showed what they were working on before the nuclear deal was reached.

Q wrote in #1306:

What if Iran created a classified ‘satellite’ Nuclear facility in Northern Syria?
What if the program never ceased?

Again: unless I missed something we didn't see any proof of that. Do I trust Iran? Hell no! Do France and Germany have economic interests in Iran? Absolutely! So, I don't trust none of the big players in this game. All I am saying is: I haven't seen the proof of Iranian nuclear shenanigans after the nuclear deal yet.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

I'll be honest: I am torn about this topic. Netanyahu's very prominent special announcement convinced me only of one thing. Namely that the Mossad is a force to be reckoned with. Squirrelling those 55,000 files away from under the Persians noses was no mean feat! But unless I missed some vital information they only showed what they were working on before the nuclear deal was reached.

They sure know timing when it fits them and to be careful that they either drag us into another war or start their own war where we eventually have to solve things in the middle east for how many times now?

It always looks if the middle east is some kind of blackhole we never seem to escape from..

edit on 0b58America/ChicagoMon, 07 May 2018 15:22:58 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoMon, 07 May 2018 15:22:58 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Iran and the European countries say that they will stay in the deal, even if America pulls out.

MAGA!

Translation: The cabal factions running those governments are saying they'll stay in the deal.

new topics

top topics

<< 224  225  226    228  229  230 >>

join