It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 225
<< 222  223  224    226  227  228 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Trying to boil it all down and articulate it in a way that has basis in fact is important . This vid does that perfectly

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Catching up

New Zealand --- Very Close to the Opposite side of Earth From Cern (Geneva, Switzerland)

www.antipodesmap.com...

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: samuelsson
a reply to: Skyfloating

That picture is pretty awsome.

Whats up with whitehouse.gov tho? Creepy af seen from the back.

Angle/persacpective the picture was taken is interesting - also whats going on in the lower left corner by the gate ?
edit on 572018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
+++++
----
---
--
-
[HAMMER]
[DOWN]
[PROTOCOL]
This week.
[V]

This made me think of you 5|5 = 5:25 on the clock or maybe 5-25 things start to happen? Thinking this will be a month to remember for sure!

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Cool map

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

That is only one possible timeline .
We must make sure to carve memes into mountainsides and maybe some nazca lines type memes to ensure that our future isn't memeingless

When they find my IPad in 30-40yrs it's full of meme gold!

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

You have every right to be just that Bro I will not hold you back ,although I've the feeling that you would give a D if I would lol keep it coming

edit on 0b21America/ChicagoMon, 07 May 2018 07:16:21 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoMon, 07 May 2018 07:16:21 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: samuelsson

originally posted by: Cygnis

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Did you notice the "Saudi Sheep deal" link?

Didn't someone post on the early thread about New Zealand having an extreme shortage of Adrenochrome?

Bolding is mine.

Was this ever found out to be a real thing?

I mean, at the level being portrayed on twitter and a (shudder).

You mean the shortage or adrenachrome itself?

Well one of my favourite movies has a little segment about it. Fear and loathing in las vegas. Looks like Hunter S Thompsson has at least tried it.

I know the rumours about him.

Almost ruined it for me.

Carry on.

Folks get confused on things like this due to incomplete information and ignorance. DNA is the key as well as a combination of other drugs consumed and the pedavore habits. Notice what happens to Native Americans when they drink? The controllers know, they do not have the genetics to deal with it - frankly they're FAR better of without that ability. The pedovore's genetics create a different response then the average person. The folks who say things like, "eh, my brother tried and nothing" or, "I need it for xxx" are simply ignorant. The process involves things so far beyond "my brother tried" thinking as to be no way to discuss.

It is all part of ritual, ritual that the average provocateur keyboard warrior cannot participate in, therefor not understand. The ritual is no joke, if you have the genetics amongst other things including the level at which your system vibrates with the frequency ranges available.

Also causing great fear for subjects to cry out. Remember this scene from Apocalypto(Mel Gibson) flick,interesting scene to say the least.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Not giving it any credence, but last night's episode of Family Guy was about shutdown of the Internet and had a bit about sexual abusers from Hollywood.
Just saying.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Some interesting and well known points in this piece but there is one very interesting point at the 5:00 mark that will perk the ears of a few of us in Christendom ...

edit on 7-5-2018 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)
To add to the interesting point made in the vid we see also

Israel will “eliminate” Syrian President Bashar Assad if he continues to let Iran operate from Syria, Israeli Energy Minister Yuval Steinitz threatened on May 7, according to the news website ynet.co.il. Steinitz said that President Assad needs to understand if he allows Iran to turn Syria into a military base to attack Israel, this will be his end. “It’s unacceptable that Assad sits quietly in his palace and rebuild his regime while allowing Syria to be turned into a base for attacks on Israel,” Steinitz said.
southfront.org... I wonder if its by any means necessary .
edit on 7-5-2018 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Well it's obvious he also has something to gain from this deal.

That dual citizensship , I don't know your either this or that not both, but that's just my opinion about dual citizensship?
edit on 0b47America/ChicagoMon, 07 May 2018 08:26:47 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoMon, 07 May 2018 08:26:47 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: CoramDeo

Very interesting thanks CD!

Therefore OnReady is basically saying don't execute the code until the data/subroutines are ready.

I would interpret the 4 lines as being:

1) elements - the crumb data,
2) security - algorithm, password, subroutine?
3) directory - of where data stored
4) Cap - indicates maybethere is a subroutine to capitalise some words. Or else it may mean capture ( to kick off an alarm when an anon replies to q posts?)

Good catch thanks, as it gives some insight to what is automated and what not!

That makes me think that there may be a dead-man's switch on Qposts. Right now it's live, but if things go south for the Q team...

I don't think that's the case now, because there are active resopnses to other posts on infinity.

Hopefully not in the future either.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
Gramps 2055

...this is how you see yourselves? and you feel heroic?

hm... you've been lured into the deep cave by trolls, and yet when people stand outside the cave and yell to warn you, you say no troll, no troll, you're the troll.

good luck slaying the illuminati with those wicked memes, and being the personal army of some bored channers who think they made trump happen. have fun with all that.

god help y'all.

You could probably stand to look up the orgin of memetics...Dawson coined the word, I think.

But, this is a battle of sorts for hearts and minds. And humor is a handy dirk. If you really think the entire deep state can be brought down by any one man...or even just a few people acting heroically, then you don't quite understand how information and motivation works in human societies.

You did hit the nail on the head though. We are having fun with this. Beats the crap out of having fear...

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   
For Historical perspective ...

France and the Origins of American Political Culture
www.vqronline.org...

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: hiddenNZ
Why .....Obama was in NZ a month ago,now Hillary is here?
Buying land?
A place to hide from the draining swamp?
It does make me wonder.

Brennan and Comey were also there recently, among other Five-Eyes officials. What are all these Swamp Creatures doing in your country? Escape plan? Buying land?

Seems likely. Brennan in particular is likely in a lot of trouble, given his proven lies to Congress, and the shady stuff he's no doubt had his hands in as CIA director.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat
Pardon me if this has been posted. I haven't seen it discussed, but I tend to skim a lot.

Photos have surfaced that show Richard Branson on his island with members of the billionaire-backed cult that has been charged with child sex trafficking.

Richard Branson is often talked about in the same way Epstein is, if you catch my drift.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: More1ThanAny1
The tile floor of the Vatican depicts Moloch.

The four gospel writers (Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John) are sometimes depicted in animal form. I don't agree with it. It's probably a holdover from pagan days. CoramDeo nailed it: the gospel writers are identified with the Four Living Creatures from Revelations.

Matthew is depicted an angel.
Mark is depicted as a lion.
Luke is depicted as an ox.
John is depicted as an eagle.
edit on 7-5-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
a reply to: MRinder

If I'm right, then in this context the hummingbird symbolism makes a very sad statement about the method and the means with Hillary travelling to the ends of the Earth in pursuit of nectar with which to spread her wings one more time.

There was also a crazed look of desperation in her eyes, there's no denying it.

So sad.

I remember from nature shows that hummingbirds are one of the most "high maintenance" creatures alive. They need to spend almost all their waking hours drinking necter to keep buzzing around like they do.

Whether she intended it or not, that scarf is highly symbolic.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Enjoy this week.

edit on 7-5-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Before mid-day and we are (9)tweets deep.

top topics

<< 222  223  224    226  227  228 >>

join