It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravinski

I've seen the Avicii documentary on Netflix on my big and new SMART TV (dammit, there goes my rep) just a week before his "mysterious" death.

Stars dying between the age of 27 and 30 (for reference see "The 27 Club") is associated with "making a deal with the cult" (according to conspiracy theories around MK Monarch and Satanism) in exchange for fame and fortune. They then symbolize their allegiance to the cult in their artist name or songs. As posted earlier, his name is reference to the lowest level of Hell in Buddhism. It is possible that he wanted to get out of his contract with the cult, wanted to get better, wanted to expose worldwide child trafficking, but they wouldnt let him get out of it. So they took his soul. The news said that someone else close to him died too, on the same day...this points to the fact that the "ill health" explanation is disinfo.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: purplemer

Mongolian-Iranian Relations Colored by Meat and Uranium

šŸ˜ŽQ

Am i missing something here. I thought Iran was complaint. Is this not the case.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   
As mentioned earlier, the story about a simple Drone being shot over Riyadh the other day, was MSM disinfo. Now it has come to light that there were multiple gunshots and explosions in Riyadh (citizen videos of it can be found all over the Internet). The Saudi Government claims that a group of military people were shooting at the palace and that THEY DONT KNOW who these people were.

Its not much of a surprise though: Bin Salman has made a lot of enemies by taking down the Trillionaires cult of Saudi Arabia and easing the oppression of its people.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
As correctly predicted in this thread, Putin is not fighting back in Syria.

Coincidence?

A lot of predictions have been made in this thread. Many have come true many have not. Will the coalition forces pull out of Syria. If they stay then Q has been taken everyone for a ride. Time will tell.

:-)
edit on 23-4-2018 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Haha, I think Q is hinting at the possibility of US being next. Israel is protected by a "rogue nuclear state". "Protection" and "hostage".

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical
J&C, can I build on your post with a possible further rabbit hole?

I noticed that 2 of the addresses for IN LAK'ECH were in the UK so drilled down on the one in London at 27 Dayton Grove, Peckham, London, SE15 2NX:

1) This is a residential area with houses costing approximately $900k. The roadis within 200 metres of the "Queens Road Peckham" tube station. Therefore it looks like a "postal address" rather than a working business address.
2) It is a 100 metres away from a business called "Tick Tock Vintage":
a) This business sells vintage clothes by the KILOGRAM, minimum purchase Ā£120, has a professional large website but only has $60k worth of stock but has filed Tax Exemtion accountsfor 6 of the last 7 years,
b) One of the directors is Gessica Petro Martini; an ex Stringfellows nightclub waitress with a high profile on social media at Burning Man festivals. This is her atop the sculpture on the left:

I then looked into the Bristol address of the Rainbow Cultural Garden:
1) This is less than 100metres from an OXFAM shop that sells second hand/vintage clothing.
2) It's also 200 metres from a private health hospital.

The above made me think that if you wanted to sell human skin clothes/footwear made from your victims then the easiest way to get away with it is through a vintage clothes outlet!! It's then easy to say "It's second hand, we had no idea it's human skin".

In summary, may be worth checking for similar vintage clothing outlets near other NXIVM addresses!

ETA - this also ties in to what 0311Warrior is saying about DJs getting away with anything (Burning man).

edit on 23-4-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: djs

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Boy howdy!

This is exactly the kind of thing I was hoping for when I made that post. I saw all those UK addresses and hoped you'd be familiar with some of them, and by golly gee, here we are!

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Stop. You're not an idiot. I know it from your posts. If you've read all the Q threads and still think everyone here are fools, then maybe it's time you stop reading these threads.

There are many other threads on ATS, but I'm tired of seeing condescending posts like this

Fools both sides of the coins. The truth is not so binary. QAnon spreads info and disinfo. See it for what it is.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

Could you explain your comment more please.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
If this has been posted---sorry. This guy starts out his article kind of slamming PG and Q but before he's through digging into NXIVM he's freaked his own self out and come up with some interesting leads:

The symbol showed up so often it was hard to calm down the true conspiracy people. But now itā€™s no longer a conspiracy. This symbol is now appearing prominently on a website for an organization whoā€™s leader is now under indictment for human trafficking and forced labor. A guy who is alleged to have BRANDED people is now sitting in jail with an actress from a CW show from 10 years ago being charged as his co-conspirator. And in the middle of this NXIVM scandal is a website riddled with known pedophile symbolism. Itā€™s becoming increasingly hard to call it a conspiracy when you take into account the number of childrenā€™s organizations this cult is openly involved with according to their own website. So you have Keith Raniere, a man who has stooped so low he was alleged to have molested a 12 year old dog walker also running an organization that is connected openly to at least TWO other groups involved with ā€œchild developmentā€.
ļæ¼
This image was taken directly from the official NXIVM website.

Upon deeper investigating on their site, I identified the original source of the symbolic logo: In Lakā€™Ech. According to the organizationā€™s website itā€™s a Mayan phrase for ā€œYou are my other meā€ it doubles as the name for an organization based in Latin America with an extremely vague agenda. According to the site, the group is a ā€œcivil, non-political, non-commercial and non-religious movement in Mexico seeking to transform violence with compassionā€ whatever that means. I explored the website a bit further and what I found made me physically ill. NXIVM seems to have been involved in ā€œchildrenā€™s education and development programsā€ according to itā€™s own website, including another organization called Rainbow Cultural Garden.Ā  A brief look on the internet uncovers articles dating back 8 years that question the validity of these organizations. Given the shocking allegations coming to light about this organization, perhaps itā€™s time the authorities began investigating just how deep the NXIVM scandal goes. Symbolism and conspiracies aside, there are two childrenā€™s organizations who need a hard look for their involvement in an organization accused of such atrocious behavior.

The NXIVM Scandal: Is It Worse Than We Think!?!

Rather than just an "alleged sex cult tied to celebrities", as MSM is saying, it is turning out that NXIVM is yet another front organization and arm of the pedo-satanic cabal.

I don't mind that we are not allowed to discuss pizzagate because there are already hundreds of other leads to discuss. The list of stuff we wouldnt be "allowed to discuss" would go into the hundreds.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon
I've got a vision of a perp sliding down hill on a bar of soap screaming "CCCCCNN" ("Scene").

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   

There was also a Dutch address I checked it belongs to an ensurance company but couldn't find anything related so far.

As of the name I could find a weird video on youtube but couldn't recognise the language as I think was Russian?

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
Rand Paul - 2024!

That would be beautiful justice. Once the cult is taken down by Trump, the SON of the real instigator of the Deep State takedown becomes President.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
J&C, can I build on your post with a possible further rabbit hole?

I noticed that 2 of the addresses for IN LAK'ECH were in the UK so drilled down on the one in London at 27 Dayton Grove, Peckham, London, SE15 2NX:

1) This is a residential area with houses costing approximately $900k. The roadis within 200 metres of the "Queens Road Peckham" tube station. Therefore it looks like a "postal address" rather than a working business address.
2) It is a 100 metres away from a business called "Tick Tock Vintage":
a) This business sells vintage clothes by the KILOGRAM, minimum purchase Ā£120, has a professional large website but only has $60k worth of stock but has filed Tax Exemtion accountsfor 6 of the last 7 years,
b) One of the directors is Gessica Petro Martini; an ex Stringfellows nightclub waitress with a high profile on social media at Burning Man festivals. This is her atop the sculpture on the left:

I then looked into the Bristol address of the Rainbow Cultural Garden:
1) This is less than 100metres from an OXFAM shop that sells second hand/vintage clothing.
2) It's also 200 metres from a private health hospital.

The above made me think that if you wanted to sell human skin clothes/footwear made from your victims then the easiest way to get away with it is through a vintage clothes outlet!! It's then easy to say "It's second hand, we had no idea it's human skin".

In summary, may be worth checking for similar vintage clothing outlets near other NXIVM addresses!

ETA - this also ties in to what 0311Warrior is saying about DJs getting away with anything (Burning man).

Just to further this train of thought.

Second hand and thrift stores are also places that young, disadvantaged street kids get their clothes from. What better way to identify targets for abduction/disappearance than to have them walk right into the store?

Just spitballing here

edit on 23-4-2018 by Carcharadon because: Speeling

edit on 23-4-2018 by Carcharadon because: Spelling

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
I have wanted to ask this for awhile. Why doesnā€™t ATS like this thread?

People tend to fall into two distinct groups. Those that think Q is full of # and those that think Q is a Saviour. Personally i find the Q phenoma very intresting. Yet i am cautious and am still not sure what the deal is.

Change is coming. Big change. Lets hope its for the better....

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Since Q just dropped on the Awans, a little something to grease the skids on that story.

Awans, UBL, connections ...

Luke Rosiak of the Daily Caller has been doing yeoman's work on this story no one else will touch.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

When I see your name appear in this thread, I know exactly what to expect "Q is disinfo! Israel is the enemy!" You keep repeating it.

Your fixation on Israel makes you MISS everything else thats going on. Even when Q brought up Israel, saying "We'll save Israel for last", I didnt see you acknowledge it. Earlier you were complaining that Q never mentioned Israel and yet, when he did, why didnt you acknowledge the fact?

So far the fruits of Q/Trump (Saudi Crackdown, North Korea Peace, Peace with Russia) are positive. The redpilling of Millions of people is positive. If you cant judge people by the fruits they bring forth, what can you judge them by?

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

esĀ·piĀ·oĀ·nage

šŸ‘šŸ‘

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: Ravinski

I've seen the Avicii documentary on Netflix on my big and new SMART TV (dammit, there goes my rep) just a week before his "mysterious" death.

Stars dying between the age of 27 and 30 (for reference see "The 27 Club") is associated with "making a deal with the cult" (according to conspiracy theories around MK Monarch) and in exchange for fame and fortune. They then symbolize their allegiance to the cult in their artist name or songs. As posted earlier, his name is reference to the lowest level of Hell in Buddhism. It is possible that he wanted to get out of his contract with the cult, wanted to get better, wanted to expose worldwide child trafficking, but they wouldnt let him get out of it. So they took his soul. The news said that someone else close to him died too, on the same day...this points to the fact that the "ill health" explanation is disinfo.

Still behind a bit in thread but this is where we go from Micro / Macro thinking. Putting together the pieces is fun, future proves past, connect the dots, bloodlines umm hmmm. Macro thinking... WHAT ABOUT THE GOOD? Hollywood, professional sports, you name it those guys whom did great but never rose to the top or RIP because they never sold out. There is many of them that did not "sell their soul" call it what you have.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: LurkNoMore

WHAT ABOUT THE GOOD? Hollywood, professional sports, you name it those guys whom did great but never rose to the top or RIP because they never sold out. There is many of them that did not "sell their soul" call it what you have.

Yeah, fortunately plenty come to mind.

Thats why I avoid mainstream music and go for musicians that are well known "underground" (as MSM calls it) but don't seem to make it to the top of the charts. There is a lot of GOOD Music out there that does not get pay-for-play rotation on MTV. The same goes for movies and TV Shows.

Thanks for the reminder of the GOOD.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join