It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Through the Black

This is a YouTube channel reference for SkyFloating who's been doing good work on the child trafficking stuff. This channel has a lot on that. They've also done a movie called Detestable about it. They are working from the Christian angle.

I'd audit it more myself, but as a mother with a young child myself, this subject rapidly just gets too heavy for me. I can't get too deep into it.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Jeez, the date! Remember this from last year?

ETA: never said 2017 only Trump April 26. Article from last year:

Trump April 26th: Creepy radio broadcast sparks attack fears

edit on 23-4-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=23342200]AndyFromMichigan[/posti stated that last thread so I agree, witch makes fixers point very relevant.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: quicksilver8

And

a reply to: The GUT

Let me see what I can shake out about these guys:

Netherlands flag Helena Bogdan (Netherlands, P A de Genestetlaan 4 A, Hellevoetsluis, 3221VP) Previously/Alternatively known as IN LAKECH
Panama flag IN LAK'ECH ENERGY INC. (Panama, 20 Jan 2006- , PROVINCIA PANAMÁ)
United States flag inactive IN LAK'ECH ENTERPRISES, INC. (Florida (US), 19 Jan 2010- )
United States flag IN LAK'ECH INC. (Wisconsin (US), 17 Aug 2015- )
United States flag nonprofit IN LAK'ECH INC. (New York (US), 3 Feb 2015- , 25 HILLVIEW AVENUE, YONKERS, NEW YORK, 10704) Previously/Alternatively known as IN LAKECH INCORPORATED
United States flag inactive IN LAK'ECH LIFE COACHING LLC (California (US), 7 Oct 2013- , 912 CAPITOLA AVE #18 CAPITOLA CA 95010)
United States flag IN LAK'ECH LLC (Texas (US), 18 Aug 2010- , 1013 CHASE LANE DENTON, TX 76209)
United Kingdom flag inactive IN LAK'ECH LTD (United Kingdom, 23 May 2013-21 Jul 2015, 27 Dayton Grove, Peckham, London, SE15 2NX)
Norway flag IN LAK'ECH NOR (Norway, 23 May 2011- , v/ M. S. Samuelsen c/o Rigmor Nordl Sjyveien 46, GIBOSTAD, 9372)
United States flag nonprofit IN LAK'ECH PROJECT, INC. (Florida (US), 7 Apr 2008- )
United States flag IN LAK'ECH WELLNESS LLC (California (US), 14 Mar 2017- , 200 S. GRANADA AVE ALHAMBRA CA 91801)
United States flag IN LAK'ECH, LLC (Maryland (US), 21 May 2009- , 7711 DWIGHT DRIVE BETHESDA, MD 20817)
Mexico flag IN LAKECH CONSULTORES, S.A. DE C.V. IN LAKECH (Mexico)
Netherlands flag In Lak'ech (Netherlands, Gooweg 42, Noordwijkerhout, 2211XX) Previously/Alternatively known as IN LAKECH
Netherlands flag In Lak'ech Ala K'in (Netherlands, Billitonlaan 78, Vlaardingen, 3131LL)
Netherlands flag inactive In Lakech (Netherlands, Scharnerweg 147 B, Maastricht, 6224JD)
Netherlands flag inactive In Lakech (Netherlands, Ruwenberg 59, Eindhoven, 5653PT)
Netherlands flag W. Knaap Grond- en Groenwerken (Netherlands, van Wijngaardenstraat 22, Raamsdonksveer, 4941AW) Previously/Alternatively known as DECO ART IN LAKECH
Japan flag In Lak’ech合同会社 (Japan, 17 May 2017- , 津田沼3丁目13番5-708号, 習志野市, 千葉県, 2750016)

Open Corporates

Lots of tentacles there.

And:

United Kingdom flag RAINBOW CULTURAL GARDEN LIMITED (United Kingdom, 12 Dec 2014- , 10 Saville Court Saville Place Clifton, Bristol, BS8 4EJ)
United States flag branch RAINBOW CULTURAL GARDEN, LLC (New York (US), 30 Jul 2009- , 5 SOUTHSIDE DR, STE 336, CLIFTON PARK, NEW YORK, 12065) Previously/Alternatively known as RAINBOW CULTURAL GARDEN LLC
United States flag RAINBOW CULTURAL GARDEN, LLC (Delaware (US), 4 Sep 2007- )

Open Corporates

Oh, and tell me this doesn't scream creepy:

ALBANY -- The boy is 3 years old. He lives with a 40-year-old woman who is not his biological mother. And he is the first-ever enrollee in a unique educational project.

He is Gaelen, and he is being raised by Kristin Keeffe, a devotee of the secretive enterprise called NXIVM. It isn't clear where the child came from.

The boy has become part of a unique program begun by self-improvement organization NXIVM founder Keith Raniere called the "Rainbow Cultural Garden" aimed at helping youngsters master several languages. As a result, the child has been under the care of a number of different nannies, some from foreign nations, each using one of five different languages.

Testimony by Jeske, a top NXIVM student, seems to conflict with these statements. In October 2009, more than two years after the boy came to NXIVM, she was asked about him in a legal proceeding in a lawsuit NXIVM has pursued against people for allegedly misusing its intellectual property. She said he was adopted but, despite repeated questions, she was unsure by whom and did not know if he lived with Keeffe. She said she had found out about the child from a friend "from the distant past."

Secret mission: A child

In Lak'Ech and Rainbow Cultural Garden looks like they both might bear lot closer scrutiny

btw, great job on those index posts, dashen, You are my hero!

I only wish we had something similar for the original Fukushima megathread. Sadly it is lost down the memory hole and no longer available.

What you've done with the indexes for each thread has become more concise with each iteration and really serves an excellent starting point for anyone new to the thread. You've boiled the essence of what the ATS Q journey has been about. You should be extremely proud of what you've accomplished here.

Thank you, also, to all of the contributors to the thread! This wouldn't be what it is without you guys. There have been a few bumps along the way and doubtless there will be more, but I think these threads really showcase what ATS is all about. Please, everyone, keep up with the quality of the posts, it has really made this a worthwhile experience.

Sorry for the ramble, I just realized I hadn't posted in the thread yet and had a few thoughts to toss out there, the primary one being to thank dashen for this hard work!
edit on 23-4-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: how's that for an edit?

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Let's hope that we all bet on the right horse then..

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I'm not sure if this means anything, but have been thinking about Q mentioning 11.11.18 being a day of Freedom...my 1st thought was something good will happen on Veterans Day, a sort of poetic justice to all who have lost their lives fighting for Freedom ( or so they thought ) Maybe also 9-11 disclosure that day ?

I decided to look up that date and discovered it is also Armistice Day, I had never heard of it before. Definitely features the # 11. Trump and Macron meeting this week, maybe new Alliance of some sort between between 5 eyes ?

Armistice Day is commemorated every year on 11 November to mark the armistice signed between the Allies of World War I and Germany at Compiègne, France, for the cessation of hostilities on the Western Front of World War I, which took effect at eleven o'clock in the morning—the "eleventh hour of the eleventh day of the eleventh month" of 1918. The date is a national holiday in France Public_holidays_in_France, and was declared a national holiday in many Allied nations. In some countries Armistice Day coincides with Remembrance Day and Veterans Day, and other public holidays. Armistice Day is not celebrated in Germany, but a German national day of mourning Volkstrauertag has, since 1952, been observed on the Sunday closest to 16 November.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: quicksilver8
Hi QS8, good spot!

Can I recommend that you get a login to Q-Wiki, when it's back online?

There are pages of links around NXIVM; including one for each of the companies.

Become one of our editors and add this info to Q-Wiki under the relevant company page. Then link it also to the relevant PG and symbols pages.

Thanks, Rel Sci, for the suggestion. Still trying to get my bearings and learn the ropes in this new forum, but will go check out the Q-Wiki.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Uh-oh. CNN analyst calling for an end to the Mueller probe. It must be boomeranging on Democrats, just like everything else they do to hurt president Trump and the United States.

www.newsmax.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
If this has been posted---sorry. This guy starts out his article kind of slamming PG and Q but before he's through digging into NXIVM he's freaked his own self out and come up with some interesting leads:

The symbol showed up so often it was hard to calm down the true conspiracy people. But now it’s no longer a conspiracy. This symbol is now appearing prominently on a website for an organization who’s leader is now under indictment for human trafficking and forced labor. A guy who is alleged to have BRANDED people is now sitting in jail with an actress from a CW show from 10 years ago being charged as his co-conspirator. And in the middle of this NXIVM scandal is a website riddled with known pedophile symbolism. It’s becoming increasingly hard to call it a conspiracy when you take into account the number of children’s organizations this cult is openly involved with according to their own website. So you have Keith Raniere, a man who has stooped so low he was alleged to have molested a 12 year old dog walker also running an organization that is connected openly to at least TWO other groups involved with “child development”.

This image was taken directly from the official NXIVM website.

Upon deeper investigating on their site, I identified the original source of the symbolic logo: In Lak’Ech. According to the organization’s website it’s a Mayan phrase for “You are my other me” it doubles as the name for an organization based in Latin America with an extremely vague agenda. According to the site, the group is a “civil, non-political, non-commercial and non-religious movement in Mexico seeking to transform violence with compassion” whatever that means. I explored the website a bit further and what I found made me physically ill. NXIVM seems to have been involved in “children’s education and development programs” according to it’s own website, including another organization called Rainbow Cultural Garden.  A brief look on the internet uncovers articles dating back 8 years that question the validity of these organizations. Given the shocking allegations coming to light about this organization, perhaps it’s time the authorities began investigating just how deep the NXIVM scandal goes. Symbolism and conspiracies aside, there are two children’s organizations who need a hard look for their involvement in an organization accused of such atrocious behavior.

The NXIVM Scandal: Is It Worse Than We Think!?!

It make sick that this sick death cult destroys Sacred symbols with this kind of perversion! In Lak Ech is a wonderful way to acknowledge the divinity of another and this is what they do with it!

I am so grateful for Q and friends for exposing the darkness that is at the core of why this world is the way it is. Bringing light to darkness is the only way to move forward.

edit on America/ChicagoMondayAmerica/Chicago04America/Chicago430pmMonday3 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Some one should do a meme of a Q bar of soap (not on a rope)

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Like Fight Club? Only like Q team club? speaking of which one of these days one of us is just going to have to Spill the Beans about Tyler

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Re Any other rogue nuclear states?

Hmmh, milage will depend on one's definition of rogue:

Israel is also generally understood to have nuclear weapons, but does not acknowledge it (Israel maintains a policy of deliberate ambiguity), and is not known definitively to have conducted a nuclear test. Israel is estimated to possess somewhere between 75 and 400 nuclear warheads. One possible motivation for nuclear ambiguity is deterrence with minimum political cost

Since the NPT entered into force in 1970, three states that were not parties to the Treaty have conducted nuclear tests, namely India, Pakistan, and North Korea. 

As of December 2017, India was estimated to have a stockpile of around 130 warheads

As of early 2013, Pakistan was estimated to have had a stockpile of around 140 warheads,[72] and in November 2014 it was projected that by 2020 Pakistan would have enough fissile material for 200 warheads

States that formerly possessed nuclear weapons are South Africa (developed nuclear weapons but then disassembled its arsenal before joining the NPT) and the former Soviet republics Belarus, Kazakhstan, and Ukraine.

Belarus had 81 single warhead missiles stationed on its territory after the Soviet Union collapsed in 1991. They were all transferred to Russia by 1996. In May 1992, Belarus acceded to the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty.

Kazakhstan inherited 1,400 nuclear weapons from the Soviet Union, and transferred them all to Russia by 1995. Kazakhstan has since acceded to the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty.

Ukraine has acceded to the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty. Ukraine inherited approximately 5,000 nuclear weapons when it became independent from the Soviet Union in 1991, making its nuclear arsenal the third-largest in the world

Wikipedia

How sure are we that South Africa and the former Soviet republics really gave up all their nukes.

And what about Argentina?

Argentina has a history with the development of weapons of mass destruction. Under the National Reorganization Process, Argentina began a nuclear weapons program in the early 1980s, but this was abolished when democracy was restored in 1983.
Or was it? Wikipedia

And the Antarctic Nazi Yetis, errrrmh, Polar People? Do they have nukes?

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

You named everybody including the polar people but not Iran. Curious. Do you speak Farsi?

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I thought they were already accounted for in the crumb I was referring to.

#1245 (snippet)

Think SA.
Order is important.
SA -> NK.
NK -> Armenia.
Armenia -> Iran
Iran ->
Any other rogue nuclear states?

edit on 23-4-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   

If South Africa didn't, it's well on its way toward becoming a rogue regime.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

edit on 23-4-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   

I'm hoping it's France

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join