It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Looks like per the sequence of drops that Pakistan is in the line of fire after Iran.

The implications earlier in the Q sequence were that the power three NK, Syria and Iran were the april targets = may flowers.

The assumption here, at least to me, is that at some point the balance is tipped and the others will fall in line quickly with pakistan next due to having little or no support world wide.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Also toppling Pakistan would be very helpful getting that gas line completed from Azerbaijan to India. Say where is Rex Tillerson these days anyway?

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

And the Antarctic Nazi Yetis, errrrmh, Polar People? Do they have nukes?

Who knows what's really there. We don't know why those VIPs all visited the Antarctic a while back yet, or what they found/saw there. Very curious goings on.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Sabatoge Trump Phone

"Alon Altman, a senior software engineer at Google, pressured the company to sabotage President Trump’s Android phone, according to new evidence released via James Damore’s class-action lawsuit against the company. Calling on the tech giant to use the “full economic force [of] Google for good”, Altman also suggested deleting the gmail accounts of Trump, his administration, and his aides for “abuse.”

no comment.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Trump shouldn't even use android or I phones. He should use a RFID free phone ?

NFC-enabled smart phones (Nexus S) it is possible to read RFID tags, but there are restrictions.

If I understand it correctly by what i've found it might be possible to bio hack someones DNA as a DNA sequencer ?
edit on 0b10America/ChicagoMon, 23 Apr 2018 16:54:10 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoMon, 23 Apr 2018 16:54:10 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Just thought I would drop into the new thread with news
items this morning. But before I do that let me say thanks to
Dashen for the new thread, and the index looks amazing!
Great Work! And thanks to everyone who has participated in
this thread, it has been a daily source source of up to date information,
amazing minds vetting the news right here!

Now the update:

Rand Paul has just tweeted that he has changed his position
on the confirmation of Mike Pompeo!

I just finished speaking to @realDonaldTrump, after speaking to him several times today. I also met with and spoke to Director Pompeo.

Having received assurances from President Trump and Director Pompeo that he agrees with the President on these important issues, I have decided to support his nomination to be our next Secretary of State.

twitter.com...

This is really good news if you want out of regime changes
and Afghanistan. Pompeo would likely have been confirmed,
yet it is really encouraging to see honest, intelligent
people in the forefront of this Administration.

edit on 23-4-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

I wonder if they unblackmailed him from clown control.
Didn't he just get his head kicked in a few months ago?

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Didn't hear about that. Was that before or after
he met with Kim Jong?

Oh, and the other news I meant to post.

I have been following the story of the UK spy Gareth Williams
that was murdered years ago and stuffed into a duffel bag,
so I keep and eye out on it from time to time.

Strangely enough, there might be an interesting development
on that. Some rumors in the last week that right before he was
murdered he found a Russian mole inside of GHCQ.
Loose connection, yet there were also reports he had also used a
restricted data base to pull up a guest list in a Clinton event.

There is also a story heating up about Joseph Misfud, the
mysterious professor who was involved with the Russians,
and the underpinnings of the "Russia probe".

Now

There is something very odd about the Joseph Mifsud story and the role of the UK in the 2016 US presidential election: (thread)
Julian Assange has just tweeted this:
twitter.com...

Also, no one knows where Mifsud is, he is in hiding,
or possibly dissapeared. ETA: Coincidentally, at one
point Mifsud had bragged about being a member of
The Clinton Foundation.

Unrolled thread:
threadreaderapp.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

I wonder if they unblackmailed him from clown control.
Didn't he just get his head kicked in a few months ago?

Paul was keeping the opposition locked into a comfort zone for a while.

All part of the ultimate strategy.

He started a few fires too.

Now we know who's who.

Q😎Q

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   

he was allegedly severely beaten by his neighbor in November admitted to a hospital with several severe injuries including broken ribs after an altercation with his neighbor with a shady backstory a landscaping or something. Could be true but I'm not buying it

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Paul was keeping the opposition locked into a comfort zone for a while.

All part of the ultimate strategy.

He started a few fires too.

Take a note of all of those that confirmed him for
CIA director, and now won't for Secretary of State.

Bad actors!

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Tidbit from the OIG Report on McCabe.

Although the public focus has been on McCabe’s reported deceptions, one of his presumably truthful comments about the Department of Justice may be even more significant. He said flatly that during the last months of the Obama administration, high-ranking Justice Department officials tried to kill the FBI’s on-going investigation into the Clinton Foundation. It happened in a phone call from DOJ’s third-highest official. Although unidentified in the report, the reference apparently is to Matthew Axelrod, whose title at the time was principal associate deputy attorney general.

Who is Matthew Axelrod? Any relation to David? Supposedly, this person is the one who told McCabe to stop the investigation into the Clinton Foundation.

www.realclearpolitics.com...

This article reinforces the rumors that McCabe, Strzok, Page and Priestap all may be cooperating with Horowitz.

But it also says someone in all this is lying somewhere because none of this adds up with what we have been told as the official story.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Knowing Rand Paul, there's no way he's not in on the plan and I agree that he's playing a strategic role.

He knows damn well the deep state screwed his Dad.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Think SA. Order is important. SA -> NK. NK -> Armenia. Armenia -> Iran Iran -> Any other rogue nuclear states?

Why is Iran a rogue nuclear state. I thought they where complaint. Israel is a nuclear rogue states.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

hey are scared that Q might be the real deal and that it challenges there whole system they are currently living and believing in. Unfortunately for them it can no longer be stopped. The Great Awakening is happening with or without them.

Truth is you like the rest of us dont have a clue whats going on. Some of us do have however a more cynical view of Q. Still looks to me like Q may be peddling the deep state agenda and if thats the case you have taken it hook line and sinker. You have made conclusion without firm evidence. I like many remain open minded and will define Q by there actions not there words.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

and

Apr 23 2018 15:12:36 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 5b3c72 1159482
>>1159198
Red Cross Iran.
Red Cross Pakistan.
Red Cross NK.
Red Cross ……..
Define smuggle.
What is smuggled?
What funds are used to pay for the goods?
These people are sick.
Relevant to events about to unfold.
Follow the EOs.
Q

Q

So I went and did a little looking based on these crumbs:

UNITED NATIONS, April 13 - The corruption within the UN is growing, with today's Inner City Press exclusive example being the UN Support Office on Somalia, while the UN censors and restricts the Press which reports on it. After getting the UN to belatedly confirm an investigation of UNSOS for sexual exploitation, on April 11 Inner City Press published photos from the recent UN Board of Auditors' audit of UNSOS cost overruns of over $50 million for rations delivery.

Inner City Press: I had asked you first in writing, and then yesterday here in the briefing, about this audit of UNSOS [United Nations Support Office in Somalia] and its rations cost overrun of $53.1 million. So I wanted to know… I… I would have hoped you would send an answer, but if you have one, if you can say it now, I would like to hear it.

Spokesman: I thought I had an answer, but I don't, but we'll get one to you."

As UN Corruption in Somalia Exposed In $51.3M Cost Overrun Audit, UN Spins ICP Ignoring Violation

Cost overruns were used to "pay for the goods."

Oh, yet another story this author worked on:

Inner City Press was evicted from its UN work space for pursuing the Ng Lap Seng UN bribery case in the UN Press Briefing Room - an event of the group headed by Berger's student - and has been a non-resident correspondent requiring DPI “minders” to cover the UN General Assembly and its President. Meanwhile its office was given to a no-show Egyptian state media, Akhbar al Yom's Sanaa Youssef, who has not ask the UN a question in ten years.

Some may remember NG Lap from IAMTAT's thread, "CLINTON DRAMA: Disgraced ex-UN official’s death ‘conveniently timed’."

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Maybe some other leads to that?

Joseph Mifsud, the Maltese academic and a businessman.
Business insider

Reuters

edit on 0b34America/ChicagoMon, 23 Apr 2018 17:33:34 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoMon, 23 Apr 2018 17:33:34 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: SKEPTEK

Two cheeks of the same ass. needs to be hosed down and cleaned up because it stinks to high heaven and has left behind a seriously s****y mess

What does it make all of us between those two Democrat and Republican ass cheeks?

The Holy/hole-y ones. That be us.

Just remember that there's a very fine line between holiness, and assholiness.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Rand Paul - 2024!

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join