It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 176
<< 173  174  175    177  178  179 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Alex jones had that zach guy on about a week ago and fbi detained him at SJI.

I think he works at nasa AMES.

Who took this pic?

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
I get the impression that Q is silent because it's our move.

To explain:

Q asked anons to go out and find publicly available proofs for what they already know but cannot use in court without declaring how they got it.

Maybe we are expected to have uncovered one or more of these proofs since the last drops and maybe Q can't proceed until we make those proofs publicly available.

In short, we could be holding up the plan!

I suggest we re_read last 50 or so posts and see what we've missed - rather than waiting for Q to post "Re_read re subject, a, b or c... you're holding up the plan!"

Something worth considering, I think it's the calm before the IG Report hits. Wouldn't hurt to review Q's posts though.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: RelentlessLurkage

The pics came from the latest Q drop

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Trump Schedule 11/07-2017

President Donald Trump and First Lady Melania Trump will depart Tokyo, Japan Tuesday morning en route to Pyeongtaek, Republic of Korea (South Korea.)

I would think Nov 7 might match better.

Is seems a perfectly valid guess that Trump's Pacific visit was a watershed moment, vis a vis the whole North Korean thing. Didn't Trump make an unscheduled stop on the way back in Hawaii?

Q alludes to Trump and Kim already meeting....clandestine meeting somewhere on that trip? Perhaps we should look at his daily agendas for that trip to see any gaps where a possible meeting could have taken place.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Hmm..

Pizza... or pizza ?

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

While we may never know the exact secret is, we do know how Los Angeles residents should not eat their Patsy’s Pizzeria pies.

Patsy? Really?

This appears to be a "patsy" gimmick. For lack of a better phrase. But seriously how does delivering pizza from New York to LA make any sense?

www.metro.us...

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 01:28 AM
link   
BAD NEWS:

The OIG Report on Hillary/Comey/2016 Election HAS BEEN DELAYED INDEFINITELY.

OIG Horowitz was supposed to release the report before May 8th...and testify to Congress about his findings on May 8th.

On April 23, Michael Horowitz told the Congressional Committee that it might be awhile before he's finished with the investigation. In reply, here is the letter that Congressional Committee sent to Horowitz.

Link to Letter: oversight.house.gov...

I sure would like to know what reasons the OIG gave Congress for not having this report ready...and if they anticipated having it ready by some specific future date.

Wouldn't it be terrible if OIG Horowitz has turned to the Dark Side? HRC or BHO or LL could have threatened his family.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
BAD NEWS:

OIG Horowitz was supposed to release the report before May 8th...and testify to Congress about his findings on May 8th.

On April 23, Michael Horowitz told the Congressional Committee that it might be awhile before he's finished with the investigation. In reply, here is the letter that Congressional Committee sent to Horowitz.

Link to Letter: oversight.house.gov...

I sure would like to know what reasons the OIG gave Congress for not having this report ready...and if they anticipated having it ready by some specific future date.

Wouldn't it be terrible if OIG Horowitz has turned to the Dark Side? HRC or BHO or LL could have threatened his family.

Worth noting Obama was all about the "Change" until he wasn't. Remember Ol' Bush Senior "Read my lips". For the longest time I thought many Presidents were good until they were sworn in and told told to get inline or else. Later I discovered it was all a ruse and each person is simply playing their part.

Then one day I become flabbergasted that Trump was being genuinely considered as A Republican nominee. I laughed heartily at the notion. I wake up one day and BAM! he is THE Republican nominee. My flabbergastedness turns to terror. Not because I'm afraid Trump will win but rather I suspected the jig was up and they were going to give Hilary a free ride to President. She was just so popular to the ladies and minorities, even to some Republicans and she was a woman and what better time than after an administration ran/lead by the first minority. Think about how that would look in our children history books. Our generation would be the one to shift our belief systems and step away from the patriarchal one-sidedness. But there was this other group-think, much smaller (one to which I belonged), we'll call it the Vincent Foster.

Somehow, someway all # turns on Hilary. Seemingly out of nowhere. Kind of like ISIS from the ashes of Al Qaeda in just weeks and within a season they were a bonafide caliphate. Just as quick Hilary was the woman everyone loved to hate. Literally just before the election Comey goes on national television with a speech prepared advising the world that the FBI are reopening the investigation into her email server.

Someone once said:

"Nothing in politics is by accident" another person once said: "If my sons did not want wars, there would be none".

All that being said and sorry for the long rant. Bush can whitewash 911, Obama and his "change", all these scandals over and over, Clinton and Monica, et al. Every election brings a new and more crazy scandal that just doesn't have the teeth or just enough to shift "power" for a term cycle. But the corrupt parties get amnesty or no punishment at all and everything continues down the same path. Same people, same bloodlines but the theatrics leads us to believe that the rule of law triumphs by power changes hands.

Now Trump. The true "Maverick".
It's all to Spike Lee meets James Clancy for me. A few sleeps ago we needed to intervene in Syria because Assad was evil. Then we needed to intervene in Syria cause ISIS. Now its because Iranian nukes in Syrian R&D facility? The issue is war fatigue and insubordination must be dealt with swiftly before it taints the entire population. Change the script, new movie or season 2, ep. whatever.

Or perhaps the only secular nation in the ME was really that evil, like Libya the African secular and independent nation.
edit on 3-5-2018 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I never prayed once in my life and i don't do meditations or other esoteric and mystical stuff. 

The pain plus the experiences you describe together with the statement above makes me think you should look into spontaneous kundalini awakening. Specifically look up the symptoms to see if there is enough of an overlap with your own experience to do further research.

If that is the case the following blog entry by Capt Ajit Vadakayil might be worth checking out. It's long so here are some excerpts that may or may not resonate with you to give you an idea:

In my opinion 20% of the mental patients on this planet have Kundalini damage trauma. Since modern science has not yet come into terms with consciousness , the most valuable and real thing in this cosmos, these poor people have to go through hell on earth.  Modern science is so naive that it has NO place for the soul in the TOE ( theory of everything ). Remote viewing, ESP, clairvoyance, psychokinesis , telepathy etc are pseudo science for modern science. 

The cosmic moment of December 21, 2012 starts a time window portal of 20 years for a global shift in consciousness—the "mass Kundalini awakening that brings about a great leap in cosmic consciousness “ resulting in universal brotherhood.

You have supersensory awareness while still awake in the physical body, and can leave and return to the body at will without any break in consciousness

Raising the Kundalini  can be equated with the awakening of the silent areas of the brain .Our present consciousness is not independent, as the mind depends on the information supplied by the senses. If you have no eyes, you can never see. However, when the super consciousness emerges, experience becomes completely independent and knowledge also becomes completely independent, as you can access aakashik records. 

Space and time lose their rigidity, and there is a mingling of the past, the present, and the future.
AWAKENING AND RAISING KUNDALINI AFTER 21ST DEC 2012- CAPT AJIT VADAKAYIL

Be warned though, Dude is weird. I made a thread about him some months ago: Capt Ajit Vadakayil - Meet India's David Icke

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

That's a good analysis of the state of our country, Rosinitiate. Makes me realize what an uphill battle Trump and Patriot followers are facing. I just started a thread about the apparent evil forces that are controlling the Justice Department. With the indefinite delay of the I.G. Report, I'm pretty bummed out right now.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 04:30 AM
link   
They can't outright say that the election was rigged in favor of Trump because then they'd have to admit that all elections have been rigged, except that the Trump election wasn't rigged by THEM for the first time in decades. How dare someone other than the Overlords rig the election?

Ironically, there probably was "Russian Collusion" but not the way the Dems and Crowds see it. The Collusion is not to destroy our "democratic and free country", the Collusion is patriots within the U.S. and Russia aligning to bring down the NWO that was poised to enslave us all.

You can tell that the Cabal is still running their agenda as if Trump were never elected and is soon expected to be out of office. The pro-Hillary shills are still running the same scripts online, in total denial of reality, as in "Nah, Trump had nothing to do with NK". They probably see all this as a problem that needs to be contained until Trump is gone. They'd like to assassinate Trump and pretend he never happened. Or they'd like their puppets to get elected so that Trump cant follow his agenda. Evil is in perpetual denial. But its getting increasingly difficult for them to operate. Many of their players have been fired or have resigned.

NK gone, SA gone, ISIS gone, MSM failing, Facebook and Google under Pressure, Iran under Pressure, Rothhschilds and Soros under pressure, Hillary discredited, Hollywood discredited. What are they going to do? We are winning.

All Q is doing is explaining what is going on from Trumps perspective. So that we understand why all these players have fallen in the last year. If Hillary had won, we'd still be in a "war on terror" with ISIS, we'd still have the NK threat, SA would still be enslaved, Facebook and Google would still be in full spy mode, MSM would still be the main source of info, and we'd still be pretending to "combat sex trafficking" with John McCain and Ashton Kutcher (hey Ashton...you dont give a fck aboout backpage.com or NXIVM, do you? ).

Mueller is desperately trying to find something on Trump (since when is the Russia Investigation about Stormy Daniels?), its become ridiculous. Mockingbird Media is desperately trying to Trump up Stormy Daniels, as if consentual sex between adults were a scandal. And they are desperately trying to shut Julian Assange up. Its great to see their desperation echoed in their online shills right here on ATS. Its great to see Brennan seething with hatred on his Twitter account because it means they already lost. Angry people are angry because they feel powerless.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
BAD NEWS:

Cowards.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Maybe you should take some rest , a shortage of sleep can cause alot of weird pains.

Q isn't going anywhere and red bull isn't an option Q ! So take a little longer on your trips so that the autists can rest because you're the Red Bull keeping us pondering😆

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Apple

Arthur D. Levinson, Ph. D.
Chairman of the Board, Apple
Former Chairman and CEO
Genentech

Links direct to Roche Group Switzerland

Links to 23andMe

Genepartner

Links maybe also to biohax biotech

For what?

Well Q for using 5g for fingerprint sensors DNA matching

samsung

Ultimately it can probably be used on DNA because DNA can be altered on frequencies and 5g is in that range?

The picture Q showed ,is a DNA databank...
edit on 0b51America/ChicagoThu, 03 May 2018 06:47:51 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoThu, 03 May 2018 06:47:51 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Good morning Qsters! Just wanted to leave a quick note: All offline archiving of ATS Q threads and Infinity Research General is up to date as of this morning. I'll be away until Monday with no way to keep up with the archive. It is now 18.9 gig and over 3000 files in HTML+. I'll do my best to get it current Monday night. I'd also like to thank everyone who contributes on topic whether you are a believer, a doubter or on the fence. It is what makes these threads and ATS great! Everyone have a wonderful weekend, I'll be lurking as usual...

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Bottom to top

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

President Trump did not write that, they must have kept him away from his phone this morning

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

I wouldn't be surprised if it came out that he hasn't personally sent a single tweet
and Stormy Daniels was a plant by Trump himself as a distraction.

Quite frankly, I don't think I would be surprised by just about anything anymore.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: abago71

Calm before the stormy.

If stormy is a trump plant then we can't even call this 42d chess anymore.
Ocean's 11 couldn't come up with a story like this.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
January 21st:

Today: Trumps new lawyer Emmet Flood

"Shall we play a game" to me is an obvious reference to "War Games" where the computer took over the decision making re: launching a nuclear war.

youtu.be...

top topics

<< 173  174  175    177  178  179 >>

join