It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 178
<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Kayne is a plant, FYI.

A Masonic rabble-rouser

Son of the Sun

Sword of Damocles

Horus @ 3/22 PM (gotcha)

This is a controlled collapse.

Plus Ultra (latest) = WTC "pillars"

Rivers of Consciousness (Argo)

The New Age of Aquarius

Sirius-ly...

edit on 3-5-2018 by eisegesis because: added

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Shut up and follow the Pied Piper already.

Come on, it'll be fun ....till it really isn't

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
See now you know why i have to be so cryptic all the time. Red,Blue,Yellow Dress=Snow White's colors. White Dress=Q and the Apple Logo symbolizes the poisonous apple of that story because that's what they are basically doing to us. I mean the Apple Logo even has a chunk bitten out of it. I told you Fairy Tales are real.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Teen obsessed with human sacrifice dressed as clown to stab lover during sex

Kids these days....

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Just out of curiosity but how big were the voting machines that were used in the previous election? The cargo could have contained the parts that were manipulated to vote for HRC and Q is about to drop the election fraud MOAB.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: LurkNoMore

A Special Inquiry Regarding the Accuracy of FBI Statements Concerning its Capabilities to Exploit an iPhone Seized During the San Bernardino Terror Attack Investigation

Uhhhh .... doesn't Apple make its stuff in China? So what could they possibly have *here* that has to go *there*, in the wrong direction?

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

What if phones in the future simply could take you out?

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Looks like the Pentagon has banned Chinese made smartphones (not Apple). But this could be a link to what Q was talking about.

Pentagon bans Chinese made smartphones

-JT

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

It's a shipping blanket on top of the 3rd pallet.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   

The cargo hold is clearly refrigerated so that doesn't leave many options of what could it be. More importantly Q is signaling they have intercepted it or it was delivered to them. Really sophisticated servers have to be cooled from the outside but that seems an odd way to transport them. Come on we all thinking it so i'll be the first to spell it out. Meat of questionable origin. Doubtful though. It also looks like that it was probably full with these pallets at the arrival and they are showing us a pic of the wrap up.

There's no guarantee the cargo hold is refrigerated. "Reefers" ( refrigerated trucks ) often transport without the refrigeration system on.

I highly doubt it's meat or organs.

Thankfully.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

The cargo hold is clearly refrigerated so that doesn't leave many options of what could it be. More importantly Q is signaling they have intercepted it or it was delivered to them. Really sophisticated servers have to be cooled from the outside but that seems an odd way to transport them. Come on we all thinking it so i'll be the first to spell it out. Meat of questionable origin. Doubtful though. It also looks like that it was probably full with these pallets at the arrival and they are showing us a pic of the wrap up.

There's no guarantee the cargo hold is refrigerated. "Reefers" ( refrigerated trucks ) often transport without the refrigeration system on.

I highly doubt it's meat or organs.

Thankfully.

Okay good to know.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Lol
"In the future"

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I remember a story where some officials with cargo flew over to china and didn't make it, that was a long time ago and I can't recall anymore what that was all about only that it was mysterious enough to remember.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Tomorrow could be the future to right?

I was generally aiming on death by DNA alter just simply sending a 5g signal and one is off to walhalla.

The sensory within new 5g phones are more accurate for fingerprint scanning and DNA scanning

But hmmm now peeking kids throw away their cellphones ..

edit on 0b18America/ChicagoThu, 03 May 2018 10:26:18 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoThu, 03 May 2018 10:26:18 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Ok so I haven't finished catching up this morning but WOW! After careful consideration, I think the vehicles could be a match.
Even the background looks similar.

I haven't seen that picture of the guy holding up that picture though. I'm going to follow up on that.

And btw

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Past references to "Apple" by Q, connect Apple Face-ID technology (Post #448) to some project that pharmaceutical companies are working on (Post #777).

Maybe a way to selectively drug (or manipulate) people through their Apple phones?

Any additional speculation, based on Q's past Apple posts?

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   
5g is a Trojan horse
2nd

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Well, now that this has been thrown out there, I guess it's obvious:

The FBI was involved in SanBerdoo. (San Bernardino in So Cal XD)

ETA: On second thought maybe it was just additional proof of Gov't/Apple correlations...
edit on 5 3 2018 by JohnTheSmith because: ETA sentence and remove a word

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I'm still mired in DNA lol

Hiding Secret Information in DNA Sequences Using Silent Mutations

www.sciencedomain.org...

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greenblaz
Looks like the Pentagon has banned Chinese made smartphones (not Apple). But this could be a link to what Q was talking about.

Pentagon bans Chinese made smartphones

-JT

This is what I've been wondering as well.
What if these were meant to be 'upgraded' in China...then sold to congress in congressional stores...much like what happened with Awans.

top topics

<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

join