It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 179
<< 176  177  178    180  181  182 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
I'm still mired in DNA lol

Hiding Secret Information in DNA Sequences Using Silent Mutations

www.sciencedomain.org...

MT,

You may find this a bit interesting.... DNA through Coder's Eyes

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Greenblaz
Looks like the Pentagon has banned Chinese made smartphones (not Apple). But this could be a link to what Q was talking about.

Pentagon bans Chinese made smartphones

-JT

This is what I've been wondering as well.
What if these were meant to be 'upgraded' in China...then sold to congress in congressional stores...much like what happened with Awans.

Tat,
what was the phone DJT was said to have changed too last weekish? Was the headline "kelly can't control trump's phone use..." a precursor to the connection here? The press made a stink about trump using his own phone - who cares???

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

EXACTLY what I was thinking. There was a huge push a year ago for Huawei phones and laptops, they were reviewed as "Apple & Samsung killers", they mimicked Apple products but were much cheaper. I remember seeing websites that sold them (newegg I believe) selling out of them. Could China be a target now because of the tampering with these devices?

-JT
edit on 3-5-2018 by Greenblaz because: I was not clear enough

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Looks like the Pentagon has banned Chinese made smartphones (not Apple). But this could be a link to what Q was talking about.

-JT

What if these were meant to be 'upgraded' in China...then sold to congress in congressional stores...much like what happened with Awans.

Tat,
what was the phone DJT was said to have changed too last weekish? Was the headline "kelly can't control trump's phone use..." a precursor to the connection here? The press made a stink about trump using his own phone - who cares???

Not sure about weeks ago...but found THIS:

Re: Kelly:
www.msnbc.com...

and THIS from a year ago:

Bye bye Android: Has Donald Trump finally upgraded his phone?

www.theguardian.com...

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

What could be the ultimate weapon if someone just found a way to simply sending out a signal that tunes in on your DNA , leaving everything intact except for humans ?

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

In regards to DNA - almost done looking into it....

I'm starting to think someone is looking for a specific DNA that has been encoded by (?)

I'm in the clear cuz I've been to the doctor too many times and they have mine .... like a needle in the haystack I'd think

Weirdly ran into this PDF

Deadly Ultraviolet UV-C and UV-B Penetration to
Earth’s Surface: Human and Environmental Health
Implications

www.vermontindependent.org...

Caught my attention because I have had some strange tree problems in yard .... and it was described to a tee near end of pdf

hmmmmm

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

San Bernardino again...

Remember when in February we were discussing what went down at the Shanghai King Tower and I found this bizarre fact that students from the Shanghai Police Academy were hosted by the San Bernardino Police Department shortly before? The only other time the San Bernardino Police Department hosted Chinese police academy students was when the San Bernardino shooting went down!!! Shanghai King Tower linked to San Bernardino Shooting?

related post

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

I'm starting to think someone is looking for a specific DNA that has been encoded by (?)

...and they'll NEVER get my DNA!

...even if they send three beautiful Russian hookers to seduce me!

I DARE them to try it!

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Don't worry one hair is enough, you are losing like a million cells a day..

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Off-topic, but worth it. "Pompeo's" tweet from this morning:

ETA: it's a parody account.
edit on 3-5-2018 by AgarthaSeed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Maybe Obama's killswitch

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

If they want mine, I've got a nice way I'll give it to them

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

-JT

Tat,

Not sure about weeks ago...but found THIS:

Re: Kelly:
www.msnbc.com...

and THIS from a year ago:

Bye bye Android: Has Donald Trump finally upgraded his phone?

www.theguardian.com...

This: "The device he carries on him has been identified as a Samsung Galaxy S3, first released in 2012. That phone is so old that it can no longer run the latest, and most secure, versions of Android, and there are known unfixed vulnerabilities in the operating system that can be used to take complete control of the device."

2012. I'm pretty much thinking "latest most secure" = better and more enhanced DNA manipulation systems. Cynical I know, but Cranky has some special, shall we say perspectives, the iphone is really evil.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Weirdly ran into this PDF

Deadly Ultraviolet UV-C and UV-B Penetration to
Earth’s Surface: Human and Environmental Health
Implications

www.vermontindependent.org...

Caught my attention because I have had some strange tree problems in yard .... and it was described to a tee near end of pdf

hmmmmm

Yes, they are "looking" to monitor real time changes in individual DNA and in the collective expression as a whole.

Yes to incoming solar and galactic energy which also alters our DNA - collective and invidual, but in this case it is not a bad thing: btw there is so much more they cannot measure and they do alter readings for release. The more nefarious folks are trying to work out the natural changes and counter them in real time - failing they are.

The increased solar output is indeed altering some plants, fading things faster then usual, and altering much else. BTW, ultra violet light is a the deathknell for certain lower nefarious energies.

I should note, while all of this sounds awful, it can be transcended with awareness. It only works with our consent, if we become aware, and choose to live beyond it all, it ceases to be an issue.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

If they want mine, I've got a nice way I'll give it to them

They already have it and that's not the point imho. The question the people should asking is why do they need constantly new samples of our DNA and go through great lenghts to invent companies who keep track of it like 23andMe.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
Off-topic, but worth it. "Pompeo's" tweet from this morning:

ETA: it's a parody account.

Yes it's a parody ....Washington doesn't allow you to be brutally honest.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Well i really didn't want to bring it up but i felt an enormous shockwave this morning. Like more people are waking up everyday and the hidden rulers are in the process of losing their control over us. I think the coming and already occuring changes are inevitable now.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Updated sealed indictments count for May. Just short of 29,000 now.😮

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   
*sealed filings...

top topics

<< 176  177  178    180  181  182 >>

join