It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 175
<< 172  173  174    176  177  178 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I see white cases on bottem and larger darker cases on top.

Strange not to tie layers for something as valuable as laptops. Stacks fall.

And the pallets are unmistakable...thoae dimensions painted blue are always chep in north america. They are rented and say " property of" on the side and shippers/receivers get credits for them.

Everyone from walmart to burger king uses them and their network is north american.

Just an observation

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
SICK: Barron Trump Is Reportedly Being Bullied At School

Bullied is like the rite of manhood. Or at least that what i told myself.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Freed NK US Prisoners?

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Did anyone catch the PrayingMedic video the other day where he connected the U1 deal with some of the shipments destined to Russia going to Iran/Syria. With the premiss being that the U1 deal was a set up. Since the uranium signature can be traced, the material shipped to Syria to be used in the future can be pinned on Russia?

If we are to believe this is China bound and Q wasn't there to photograph it and make it open source could be another potential FF in the making?
edit on 2-5-2018 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

Freed NK US Prisoners?

You think JetBlue would be flying natsec interests?

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Just a thought...

What if those are servers?

The DNC Servers !!!!!

😃

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Trying to fighure out what is going on with these last couple pages of posts but keep getting random black boxes all over the place.

Whats going on? Anyone else?''

Out for the night.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

Just a thought...

Used or unused? Used servers wouldn't be boxed and packed like that. Unused would. Apple has a major contact with China Mobile but again, why such an empty load for such a long journey?

If it's new product, that truck would be full.

Why wouldn't used servers be boxed like that?

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelentlessLurkage
I see white cases on bottem and larger darker cases on top.

Strange not to tie layers for something as valuable as laptops. Stacks fall.

And the pallets are unmistakable...thoae dimensions painted blue are always chep in north america. They are rented and say " property of" on the side and shippers/receivers get credits for them.

Everyone from walmart to burger king uses them and their network is north american.

Just an observation

I don't think its white cases but rather multiple layers of shrink wrap. If a human was shrink wrapping it, it likely wouldn't be like that but if it was an automated wrap, multiple layers at the bottom would appear less transparent. Looking at the pallets close up the shadowing appears exactly the same on the pallet in the front and the one adjacent but in the back. To where maybe its not shadowing but a design on the box which means there is one piece of cardboard covering the side from top to bottom like I would see if I ordered a pallet of contractors job pack of material. Where the material isn't individually boxed. Hard to tell but the way the shrink wrap angles in both directions leads me to believe a machine wrapped it.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Servers are shipped in wooden vaults. Not wrapped pallets.

No load bars or shipping labels and all at the nose. Wheres the rest of the freight? This looks to still being loaded or unloaded..

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

Just a thought...

Used or unused? Used servers wouldn't be boxed and packed like that. Unused would. Apple has a major contact with China Mobile but again, why such an empty load for such a long journey?

If it's new product, that truck would be full.

Why wouldn't used servers be boxed like that?

Because if you are sending out bulk material that was already opened, why repackage them individually? From experience if it is bulk used stuff that you are sending to another location you wouldn't package it as if you are selling it individually. The goal is to move it as time and cost efficient as possible. Why would the receiver want to open 3 dozen boxes to get to all the servers when you could just stack and wrap the servers as is. Look at county and state auctions, they have pallets of servers from time to time just stacked on itself. New servers would still be in the manufacturers original packaging.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Wheres the rest of the freight? This looks to still being loaded or unloaded..

Exactly!

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

This view looks very much like the view when taking off from the airport at San Jose CA heading north up the bay towards San Francisco.
I've flown over that area many times.
It looks very much like the Fremont/Milpitas area, not far from Apple HQ, Tesla Motors is nearby also.
EtA: That airport also serves JetBlue.
edit on 531818 by Elostone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Servers are shipped in wooden vaults. Not wrapped pallets.

No load bars or shipping labels and all at the nose. Wheres the rest of the freight? This looks to still being loaded or unloaded..

If all of the photos today are connected to one event, it appears to involve some kind of product (and maybe a person too) going from US Apple HQ to Hong Kong Apple. (Or maybe visa-versa?)

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Im from fremont and i thought the same thing. I was thinking moffet field/nasa ames view. Dont they share the old base with google?

Wonder if apple is using it now.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: RelentlessLurkage

Weather has been similar the past couple days there as well.
If the plane in the photo is a JetBlue flight, it would be coming from San Jose Int'l if we're on the right track.
Particularly at that altitude.
edit on 531818 by Elostone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Sum of all Fears..

They look like enclosed rackmount server cases.

Where are they headed?

What is in them?

Could it go Boom?

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Those look like the old cargill salt ponds in the background. That slough runs from hayward to milpitas. Those even look like the traintracks that run through alviso i use to fish from. That would make the hills in the back warm springs.

Can only be SJI or MF.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I'm guessing san jose by the background and building in the pic

Jetblue does fly there

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 172  173  174    176  177  178 >>

join