It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 140
<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   
This is starting to look like posts to bury posts ........ Time to go back a few pages and see what has brought this on .... What ever happened to "don't feed the trolls" ?

Let the unstable have their breakdowns .....

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Hey man (are you even human with these incredible powers) it’s ats

I welcome you posting whatever you like

I am fairly certain you are a troll going for laughs

I am also certain that this will be used to smear other stuff on this thread

“Oh yeah q told you that, was he working with the guy who sees in the past and future and has watched whole planets turned to cosmic dust within seconds!”

But hey it’s just my opinion, so you keep doing you
edit on 1-5-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Witnessing the past,present and future isn't a walk in the park for me either.

So you have never walked in a park and no plans to do so in the future either?

You should get out more. Parks are lovely.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   
ok gotta say this everyone was asking PE to expand on his thinking now he has what does everyone do? straight to mockery smh no wonder he did not want to say it out loud

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: coldlikecustard

He's a God I think he can handle it.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I never claimed to be affiliated with Q in any way.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
a reply to: coldlikecustard

He's a God I think he can handle it.

On the contrary i think we just forgot or made to use this ability. I'm fairly certain everyone can do it.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: coldlikecustard
ok gotta say this everyone was asking PE to expand on his thinking now he has what does everyone do? straight to mockery smh no wonder he did not want to say it out loud

I didn’t mock him, I gave my opinion

Let’s assume his story is true

Would such a super being with incredible powers expect people to not be critical of these claims?

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Enough non-sense from the TROLLS, time to expose those whom are SICK and EVIL. Good place to start if you can spare 40min.

"A disturbing look into the demented lives of the hidden elite. The Illuminati bloodlines, child sacrifices, blood-drinking and more! See the sick art they collect, their horrific pastimes, and learn the shocking lengths they will go to extend their lives."
edit on 1-5-2018 by LurkNoMore because: OCD

link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: coldlikecustard

I didn’t mock him, I gave my opinion

Let’s assume his story is true

Would such a super being with incredible powers expect people to not be critical of these claims?

I wouldn't say incredible powers . Maybe just different perception.

link   
Okay all you numbskulls and Wingnuts, back on topic!
Should I order a Qanon t-shirt, and if so which one?

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Hey man (are you even human with these incredible powers) it’s ats

I welcome you posting whatever you like

I am fairly certain you are a troll going for laughs

I am also certain that this will be used to smear other stuff on this thread

“Oh yeah q told you that, was he working with the guy who sees in the past and future and has watched whole planets turned to cosmic dust within seconds!”

But hey it’s just my opinion, so you keep doing you

I can't adequately express my joy in seeing you posting in this thread again. You're open minded and grounded.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Maybe Q ought to drop us some crumbs?
Wouldn't that shift the focus?

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

I'm hard to trigger, but that triggers me.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Like clockwork. UK and France just declared the Iran deal has to be upheld.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Can't blackmail people with their nukes unless it's through a patsy Rogue state. Mean old Trump is screwing up all of their plans

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: LurkNoMore
Enough non-sense from the TROLLS, time to expose those whom are SICK and EVIL. Good place to start if you can spare 40min.

"A disturbing look into the demented lives of the hidden elite. The Illuminati bloodlines, child sacrifices, blood-drinking and more! See the sick art they collect, their horrific pastimes, and learn the shocking lengths they will go to extend their lives."

So what you're telling us is that unless we all bow down to the collective "wisdom" of the Q-lievers, we're trolls? If that's not what you're saying, could you please clarify because I know you're smart enough to say what's on your mind, and I know you're smart enough not to need to hide behind passive-aggressive ambiguity.

In the meantime, let's talk about those who are sick and evil, shall we? If there is proof that Hillary et al are raping and eating children, WHY is it acceptable to let such demons go freely about their business?

Because surely allowing it to continue is as bad as - if not worse - than the alleged perpetrators themselves, correct? Would that not make the alleged insiders equally culpable?

In peace,

Miranna.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Carcharadon

From my perspective the issues you raise have come to be for the following reasons:

1) By this sixth thread many have moved beyond being happy to just fulfil Q's initial brief of "Research what we tell you, find internet evidence, if you believe it then disseminate it to awaken the people" (my interpretation).

2) We want to contribute more because;
A) We feel powerless and at risk from what we have discovered - pawns in the game,
B) We want more 2way comms to question in order to reinforce our trust from 70% to 90%,
C) We want to input into an execution plan that has such an all encompassing impact on us,
D) We have many capabilities including leadership and are not at ease being unable to bring those significantly to bear.

3) Many are therefore changing their brief to include:
A) How can we ensure our concerns are included in the plan?
B) How can we brainstorm and challenge the plan to further build our trust in it?
C) How can we spiritually strengthen the troops - Joe public to GI Joes? Enlighten
D) How can we engage to take forward fixing the 40% which is not overtly in the plan? (Warehouses, Armageddon, Evil Energy vs Good energy, Aliens, etc.)

4) Qs brief does not cater for our additional active engagement and therefore some seek to pursue this with likeminded members here, without derailing the core plan or risking the thread:
A) If Q-Wiki was fully launched then this could be done there through forum/backchat capabilities. Subjects outside the Ts&Cs of this forum could be covered there to satisfy needs. "Read between the lines" messaging would not be as prevalent here.
B) We have been through a few cycles of asking for a forum on ATS that would fulfil these needs without cluttering this core "dissecting information" thread that fulfills Qs brief to us.
C) Q has told us as far back as thread pt 2 or 3 that ATS was the most powerful and happening place on the internet (my interpretation) in response to his call to arms.

In summary, our needs are changing and, as Q has said many times, we need to organise to deal with this in a way that covers needs (ours as well as Qs).

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Enough bickering. Stay on track folks.

Interesting responses to Israel exposing Iran yesterday coming from both the UK and France:

Is this the twilight zone? The implications of Israel showing this evidence and the US confirming it are blatantly obvious! And yet we have this nonsensical spin going on that should be insulting to anyone with common sense.

Here. Some clarification:

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

That would certainly connect with what my Marine brothers have told me regarding their time in Syria. They can’t say much but what I’ve heard from them is our media is purposefully holding a different narrative from what’s actually going on there.

top topics

<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join