It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 141
<< 138  139  140    142  143  144 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
Enough bickering. Stay on track folks.

Interesting responses to Israel exposing Iran yesterday coming from both the UK and France:

Is this the twilight zone? The implications of Israel showing this evidence and the US confirming it are blatantly obvious! And yet we have this nonsensical spin going on that should be insulting to anyone with common sense.

Here. Some clarification:

This smacks of desperation. Because you're right: Nobody who isn't profoundly stupid would think Israel's claims strengthen the Iran deal. They clearly undermine it, likely fatally.

link   
That explains the whole denouncement of Q lately, as well.

If there is no FEAR, there is no revolving money-pit for a lot of these people from AJ to the MIC, and these other countries.

If no Boogieman, no FEAR, the government loses one of its big control tools.

NO FEAR!
edit on C181051953 by Cygnis because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: 0311Warrior
a reply to: MetalThunder

That would certainly connect with what my Marine brothers have told me regarding their time in Syria. They can’t say much but what I’ve heard from them is our media is purposefully holding a different narrative from what’s actually going on there.

Gee, you think?? We cannot believe ANYTHING we see in the mainstream media any longer. They perfected this propaganda machine throughout the past 17 years, lying thru their teeth about Iraq and Afghanistan.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

I'll wait for the educated comments from Valerie Jarrett.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
lol. but most of you seriously cant handle the truth.

like, what if stargate SG1 was like 20% reality?

like what if fukushima is killing earth forever?
what if the breakaway civ is leaving us behind?
what if were being used as cattle and food for a higher intelligence?
what if supercomputers are manipulating our thoughts and desires without our knowledge?
what if there are warehouses of human children in cages around the world being used for the most bizzare genetic experiments science fiction nightmares could produce?

not saying the above are true. but could you handle it?

Yes, i could handle it. Most of should be able to handle it if we're adults and know how to man up about things that are not going, or will not go our way. I'd rather know and do something about it, or help do something about it, than be sitting here not knowing # until my time is up. Look at all the opportunities people could be missing out on if they knew the end was near and there's nothing we could do about it.

I think whoever has the idea that "people can't handle it" are nothing but liar and cheats with no information at all. You don't leave cryptic messages about doomsday or some massive event and turn around and say "Sorry, can't tell you about it, you're a sissy who can't handle it". In all my years of sales and dealing with humans ( a lot of years), all that tells me is you want attention. That's it!

If you have something to say, say it, if not stfu. This isn't high school anymore where we're playing whisper down the lane. This could have people's live depending on it and snark bastards want to play this stupid game. /end rant.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

And illegal immigration strengthens America!

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

What can possibly stop that force as tiny as we are within the universe that as well could be someone's brain and the ones who probably live in the shadows because they don't seem to be interested in the light other than consuming it for their power?

Is it a rogue locust problem? Are they waiting for the right moment to infiltrate and embody themselves into giants and unicorns?

They sure are heading to takeover the animals first right ,Weak spirits to infiltrate and to be closer to humans when they get the chance?

So if I get this right unity of man is the only way to drive away such force if so I'm willing to fight for that..
edit on 0b19America/ChicagoTue, 01 May 2018 10:52:19 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoTue, 01 May 2018 10:52:19 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
I can handle the ganging up on me just fine. I knew fully well what i'm getting into when i started posting under [V]. I can understand the frustration and the impatience of some people. Like i sad right from the beginning i'm not just here for Q but for myself. Everything i post is strictly meant for this thread and the people monitoring this thread. I watched whole planets turn into cosmic dust in an instant,cities getting obliterated by weapons of mass destruction and billions of people cry out in pain.I felt the heat burning the skin from my bones. I visited distant worlds. So yes i understand the reasons why people would call me a LARP or declare me insane.

Witnessing the past,present and future isn't a walk in the park for me either. It's not like i can zero in on specific people and tell them what to avoid or what happens next. Seriously would anyone believe me if i told you to wait at the next green light for a few seconds longer to avoid a fatal accident? What if i start telling people they are about to lose a loved one and there is nothing they can do to stop it? What if i tell you a threat is coming nobody of us can avoid? What if our only chance of survival is to unite as a planet and to fortify our solar system with our allies? Trust me i know how all of this sounds. If people prefer to just dismiss it as a LARP it's totally fine by me. I can promise all of you that i never lied or tried to deceive you and the others.

Hate me and insult me all you want but it doesn't change the fact that i'm telling you all the truth.

I feel you're derailing this thread and that is your main goal. Everyone likes the fantastic more than the mundane. You have come in here, dropped more hints and give this story about some fantastic thing you have seen, did or didn't do all to get people to flock to you. And, you know this will work because you're on a conspiracy site where people like these kinds of things. You're basically hijacking the Q thread because I honestly believe you're working to do that. If you really cared about getting your point out, you'd start your own thread.

Like one member said, this thread has moved WAYYY off line since you started posting this stuff, with no factual evidence to back it up.

Members, do yourselves a favor and ignore these types of posts until the poster can prove a hint of what they are saying. At least with Q, there is hints here and there of truth, not here. Please keep to the Q side of things, the thread was much, much more smooth when we did that, and we were actually accomplishing something by connecting dots and doing research.

Just my 2 cents

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I don't care if Zarlon the leader of the galactic federation told you information. My next question would NOT be "prove it". It would be "what did he tell you?"Whether I believed you or not doesn't matter. I don't usually demand proof. I just want to know what you think is happening. I take all info into account and use it as best I can. All I'm saying is I don't care for the cryptic you can't handle it stuff. I'd rather hear the crazy out there stuff than be told I'm not allowed information because I'm too weak minded or not prepared to handle it.

Which is why he needs to start HIS own thread and stop derailing Q.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: TheGOAT

I was under the impression the cryptic stuff had some relation to Q information. Which it may or may not, that's why people keep asking for clarification.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

This is their last ditch attempt to force Trump to stay in the Iran deal, which will not work. I have a feeling Israel has already told Trump that if we stay in this deal, all bets are off. Israel is going to take out Iran no matter what or how. Think about it, if they could get all that information, in hard copy, what else are they capable of?

Iran is coming to and end, at least this regime is, it will follow the likes of NK and either wise up, or be taken out. We don't need a massive war to do this, either. Germany, France, UK are not our friends any longer, it's time for newer and better allies. They have shown to be terrorist state sympathizers, even at the expense of their own countries.

Think about it for a second, they are doing exactly what Hillary and Obama wanted to do here, and look where they turned out. Thank god for Trump and the way our country was set up in order to avoid that mess.

The world is changing and so are the countries we will need to align with in order to keep our values and country safe. We have been lied to long enough. It's not very hard to see who your friends really are when you step back and look at their past actions.

1. Who was friendliest with Oboma? Hillary?
2. What trade deals are the best for us, who is screwing us?

And so on. It's like any other friendship, only on a larger scale.

I believe after all is said and done, Iran will be friendlier to us, either by force if they chose that, or by them coming to their senses. But, you have to realize, it will be up to them as to what their future holds as they have had massive time to correct the issues that they said they were, and they haven't yet.

North Korea was a little easier to change because we could use leverage against China to get it done. I'm not sure Iran will go as easy because there is less leverage unless we be friendly with Russia. Which brings on another reason why Hillary wanted to use Russia as hacking, If we are friendly with Russia, Russia can help us with Iran, and what we've all seen so far, the Hillary/Obama gang do not want that.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnnaThema

originally posted by: LurkNoMore
Enough non-sense from the TROLLS, time to expose those whom are SICK and EVIL. Good place to start if you can spare 40min.

"A disturbing look into the demented lives of the hidden elite. The Illuminati bloodlines, child sacrifices, blood-drinking and more! See the sick art they collect, their horrific pastimes, and learn the shocking lengths they will go to extend their lives."

So what you're telling us is that unless we all bow down to the collective "wisdom" of the Q-lievers, we're trolls? If that's not what you're saying, could you please clarify because I know you're smart enough to say what's on your mind, and I know you're smart enough not to need to hide behind passive-aggressive ambiguity.

In the meantime, let's talk about those who are sick and evil, shall we? If there is proof that Hillary et al are raping and eating children, WHY is it acceptable to let such demons go freely about their business?

Because surely allowing it to continue is as bad as - if not worse - than the alleged perpetrators themselves, correct? Would that not make the alleged insiders equally culpable?

In peace,

Miranna.

Welcome to ATS I see you have decided to LNM. I never said any of such as you have mentioned these are YOUR words. You see you asked the questions but failed to do your own research on your questions. I thought by the end of this thread #4 we were ready but clearly not. Some leave crumbs here some solve crumbs here some even do both. I try to post as little verbiage as possible to get less questions and more of one owns thinking to search and find answers on their own.

We can only show you the door... If you want to open said door is yours/others choice. Peace to you and all here. Did you watch the video?

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
The CIA involvement in Iran started in the same timeline as the North Korean conflict. I think they've been influencing rogue states in order to advance an agenda.

1953:

The Original Coup

The people of Iran took the country back from the clowns in 1979, but they're still wreaking havoc and they still pull a lot of strings.

Will those strings be cut, much like in North Korea?

More Sauce on CIA in Iran

This is eerily similar to recent developments in North Korea.

edit on 1-5-2018 by TomLawless because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   

I was under the impression the cryptic stuff had some relation to Q information. Which it may or may not, that's why people keep asking for clarification.

You've been asking for clarification for 100 pages, have you gotten any?

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Actually today is the first time.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Actually today is the first time.

What clarification have you gotten? That he is a time traveler by his own personal experience which cannot be proven to show that he is actually a time traveler? Look, I understand you want to believe the guy, I do. It seams like a cool story, but it's not meant for this thread and it has nothing to do with Q. I'm not responding about it anymore and derailing this thread any longer. Mods need to step in and put the thread back on track like they used to, NO MORE THREAD DRIFT. If that doesn't happen, then the thread will be lost, I can promise you that.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Like clockwork. UK and France just declared the Iran deal has to be upheld.

It's all about $$$ to them.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder Q did say corruption will be dealt with first before the ahem darker stuff will be revealed not sure if that helps or not lol

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

You're not holding back information, mostly you throw it out in our faces, but many don't get it .

I myself don't always get it but I relate were it's coming from and have to admit that I'm not there yet..

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Carcharadon

From my perspective the issues you raise have come to be for the following reasons:

1) By this sixth thread many have moved beyond being happy to just fulfil Q's initial brief of "Research what we tell you, find internet evidence, if you believe it then disseminate it to awaken the people" (my interpretation).

2) We want to contribute more because;
A) We feel powerless and at risk from what we have discovered - pawns in the game,
B) We want more 2way comms to question in order to reinforce our trust from 70% to 90%,
C) We want to input into an execution plan that has such an all encompassing impact on us,
D) We have many capabilities including leadership and are not at ease being unable to bring those significantly to bear.

3) Many are therefore changing their brief to include:
A) How can we ensure our concerns are included in the plan?
B) How can we brainstorm and challenge the plan to further build our trust in it?
C) How can we spiritually strengthen the troops - Joe public to GI Joes? Enlighten
D) How can we engage to take forward fixing the 40% which is not overtly in the plan? (Warehouses, Armageddon, Evil Energy vs Good energy, Aliens, etc.)

4) Qs brief does not cater for our additional active engagement and therefore some seek to pursue this with likeminded members here, without derailing the core plan or risking the thread:
A) If Q-Wiki was fully launched then this could be done there through forum/backchat capabilities. Subjects outside the Ts&Cs of this forum could be covered there to satisfy needs. "Read between the lines" messaging would not be as prevalent here.
B) We have been through a few cycles of asking for a forum on ATS that would fulfil these needs without cluttering this core "dissecting information" thread that fulfills Qs brief to us.
C) Q has told us as far back as thread pt 2 or 3 that ATS was the most powerful and happening place on the internet (my interpretation) in response to his call to arms.

In summary, our needs are changing and, as Q has said many times, we need to organise to deal with this in a way that covers needs (ours as well as Qs).

Rel,

You are correct in your assessment of the changes. There are of course two parts here, one is that the entire process is in a constant state of flux, necessitating ebbs and flows - those rates of change are not contingent on our individual or collective moods. Last week folks demanded Q put up or shut up, as if the 20 generals featured in the DJT pic factor that into their meetings?

Two, there is the intended byproduct of the process, the individual and collective change in perspective. As a tool, this process facilitates personal growth - by design, and as such, like any personal process limitations are reached and then surpassed but during that process confusion arises and frustration et al. Q is NOT there to help one address the personal process in this any more then a coach on a soccer team is there to help with a marriage.

Currently, in large part due to the Q momentum, the entire planet is going through a restructuring (esoteric I know) and this is filtering down to the Q Knights and and Qsters. I expect, if polled, folks found this past weekend a deeeeeeep sleep weekend. A monday filled with internal thoughts of "where do I belong, does anyone get this but me?" I expect many feel like their connection to those around them has changed, feeling a disconnect(this is not Q specific BTW).

It's being all expressed here. The Q Knights work is paramount, but at 50/50 as your own personal work to grow is important too. ROS mentioned a "walk in the park" and this is an important metaphor. Folks here and beyond must keep following their inner self to keep their own vibration balanced as we proceed.

top topics

<< 138  139  140    142  143  144 >>

join