It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 138
<< 135  136  137    139  140  141 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen Bring it on! ooo can I be Jack? lol

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
lol. but most of you seriously cant handle the truth.

like, what if stargate SG1 was like 20% reality?

Oh no! It hurts.... please stop.....you're killing me.

OWWWWW

My....heart.......i....it.....it stopped...... beating.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

This truth is just so deadly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please make it stop

Calling protectors of all us weakly people who cant handle different theories

Please oh please, make it stop.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen
Didn't we touch on stargates back in thread 1 or 2?

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   
No news blast for yesterday it will be added to today's events. I see some are frustrated with PE and some of his posts. Q posts are events that have happened that most are just learning about and ready for the truth while MOST are still in lala land. I believe [V] to have info in the now which he can not disclose in an outright manner. I'm sure it is just as frustrating to him as it is to some when we just don't understand all of what he is putting down. No reason to fret, just scroll on by if it suits your fancy.

A thought of mine...

Nov 2012, MAGA was trademarked. At this time I was just wondering what the hell was going to happen on Dec 21 2012(The end of the long count for Mayans). Oceans rising, radical weather, mass die offs etc due to polar shift?

"Both the Hopis and Mayans recognize that we are approaching the end of a World Age... In both cases, however, the Hopi and Mayan elders do not prophesy that everything will come to an end. Rather, this is a time of transition from one World Age into another. The message they give concerns our making a choice of how we enter the future ahead. Our moving through with either resistance or acceptance will determine whether the transition will happen with cataclysmic changes or gradual peace and tranquility."

Take a step back and open your mind to what is happening today and how long has this been going on for? 1000's of years? More? Everyday I feel better and better about what is happening globally for us all! Can you imagine if Billary got into office this would NEVER happen.

I watch this video every morning and sometimes while in the gym getting swole (: Thank you PE for sharing this and God Bless Trump for standing up to all EVIL in this world you did not have to do this but chose to do so for all of us worldwide.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

oh crap! i broke ur brains!
i was afraid of this.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I'll try with less snark PE, but I agree with the other posters. This "you can't handle the truth" crap is very off putting. If you have some insight that we do not, just share it. Maybe your worried people will think it's too crazy? Well, let us decide that for ourselves. We're not children. We're all here searching for truth and this cryptic V holier than thou stuff is a big turn off. I believe your heart is in the right place but if you're here for truth and freedom for all, then you would share that knowledge with the rest of us.

Oh no you don't! PE knows what's best for all and knows in his/her omnipotent glory that us mere plebes cannot possibly handle the reality.

It's nonsense. That poster doesn't know a damn thing, if the poster does but won't tell then that poster is no different than the ones committing the evil acts.

Time to put up or shut up. We aren't children. You aren't special. If you have info, release it.

My guess is that the replay will go like this:

Red
Yellow
How many ships
PA & CA
Space
Green shoelace
TV on?
What's on
Broken remote
Good Wi-Fi
Look to the towers
Planes
Lightening Bolt
[V]
edit on 1-5-2018 by Carcharadon because: Spelling

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Elostone

One of the shill tactics on 8 chan is to bloviate about aliens in a cryptic, Q style. I think it's meant to discredit the real life stuff that's actually being discussed.

It can be off putting here, because there is no "filter" function like they have on the chans.

I liked it better here because I love ATS, and its cleaner and nicer.

Yeah. The whole "Aliens did it, but I won't tell you how I know" thing does create noise. I had to take a break for a while.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

May as well throw my brain dead a$$ in a warehouse.
edit on 1-5-2018 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   

if youre trying to talk dirty to me do it through the pms buddy.

but those examples are where many just zone out. it gets much weirder still

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   

OWWWWW

Please make it stop

Good grief man, really? How old are you?

Mods: Can we have a new forum for the children to play in please?

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   

like what if fukushima is killing earth forever?
what if the breakaway civ is leaving us behind?
what if were being used as cattle and food for a higher intelligence?
what if supercomputers are manipulating our thoughts and desires without our knowledge?
what if there are warehouses of human children in cages around the world being used for the most bizzare genetic experiments science fiction nightmares could produce?

not saying the above are true. but could you handle it?

Yes.

Regardless of whether people can handle it or not, that is for them to decide. Not for you to decide for them.

Of course these claims require proof don't they? If there's no proof then they are mere claims.

But, if there IS proof and it's being held back because some people have decided on what THEY think others can handle...well then those people aren't much better than the ones committing the evil acts are they?

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen Speaking of stargates I shall refer you all to this epic past thread and the reason I came to ATS in the first place stargates are real

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Carcharadon

well, theres also the risk of alienating (pun intended) most people outright.
if what youre trying to achieve is maximum pleb engagement its best t' gradually read them in.
although clearly some of us are well seasoned tinfoil professionals not all people trying to follow along are.
and this is really for them.
going too fringe too fast will harm the process .
at least i think so

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Trust me. We were all confused by the strike in Syria too. The suspicion is that it was a "dry" target -- agreed upon by all sides -- before we hit. It destroyed infrastructure but not much else. I'm not even sure whose stuff we actually struck. Publicly, it was Syrian assets.

However, since there is no proof one way or the other. We hit Syrian assets and it was a belligerent act.

Notice how there didn't seem to be any casualty reports?

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll
Such a damaged, pained soul.

Your negativity is no match for the light.

Praying for you, my friend.

Your opinion. And you are welcome to it. No one that actually knows me would ever agree with that but you think what you like.

I don't put up with foolishness or fools and will call a spade a spade. Go ahead and pray on one hand and crap in the other. See which hand fills up first.

I won't pray for you but if there's a charity you like I could donate money to it. At least that way one of us will actually make a tangible difference in the real world.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   

This is a conspiracy site. Most things are claims or they wouldn't be a conspiracy theory.... Man get some fresh air people. Just because a poster says something does not make it so. Do your own research ...validate or debunk then move on if it makes no sense. simple really
edit on 512018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

edit on 512018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   

but those examples are where many just zone out. it gets much weirder still

Maybe, but I think most people on a conspiracy site have heard at least a little of these theories. For me, at least, the cryptic post are what make me zone out. I've got an open mind to just about any theory or idea, but I like to actually hear it.

I think newcomers would be more off-put by thinking that people are talking in ways that they are not allowed to understand.

edit on 1-5-2018 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   

OWWWWW

Please make it stop

I'm with you brother. As soon as i read stargate i went into a catayonic state for about 20 minutes.

Maybe I can't handle the truth!

Oh Protectors of Knowlege where are thee? How could you let my feeble mind and untrained eyes to see such truth without warning me?

I have to go lay on my fainting couch because I have a bad case of the vapors from seeing unprotected information.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Rebels leave behind labyrinth of tunnels under Syria's Ghouta

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Maybe we are closing off transport tunnels

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   

I don't even know what "claims" are being made.

Proof of those "claims" would be like some kind of miracle.

The whole "Q is about light energy and alien alliances" has got to be a diversion tactic.

We have been given real evidence of that over the years. Shareblue, Correct the Record and all of that. Shills and LARPs are real, Q is highly intriguing and probably real. Q as a time traveling alien light being, though? Occam's raisor would suggest otherwise.

top topics

<< 135  136  137    139  140  141 >>

join