It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 114
<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: MountainLaurel

It is a grammatical error. The mistake would be has instead have.

The sentence in question is covering two lines.

If we take the line in isolation, you have a perfectly correct sentence.

What agenda and what movement? I don't necessarily assume we are talking about the Q movement although we might be and we all know it has an agenda, but we might be talking about the merchandising movement as well.

Hmmmm ? well, the 1st thing that comes to mind about the merchandise, other then being opportunist in nature, is that if Q movement reaches critical mass, it could be used like they tried to use MAGA. Photo ops with the "weirdest" people they can find sporting a Q shirt ?

Who knows about Kanye ? He is associated with the Kardashian's...lol...things ended up pretty bad for the last Republican "man" in that family.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Note on Q post 1296 that this is only the 4th time that the signature Q+ has been used in 1300 posts.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Oh, there is that, but when we've been told over and over that misspellings are on purpose ... I don't think this is something we should discount ... unless you think Q has suddenly forgotten basic subject/verb agreement?

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Like any Q anomalies, noted. Though this one seems benign.

Perhaps when he says "field of battle" instead of battlefield, he's setting off a magic square meaning??

::Hint hint RelSci:: ( I'm useless when it comes to magic squares )

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: tjack
a reply to: doobydoll

I actually count on the good people here to share mine since I don't tweet , 'book, etc.

I haven't yet seen anyone dropping memes here ever discourage their reuse so go for it man, it's ammunition that doesn't deplete.

Excellent.

Many thanks to all.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Note on Q post 1296 that this is only the 4th time that the signature Q+ has been used in 1300 posts.

Because it's Q's superior (boss) speaking.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Will take a look using Magic Square in next few hours Agartha.

This will annoy some but I have spent most of this week expanding the magic square to be able to deal with 40x40 grids.

Logic is that if the mins in a post time stamp are supposed to be used for grid size then xx:37:xx should be tried with a 37x37 grid rather than 3+7=10x10 grid.

Why Haven't I expanded to 60x60? Because: a) wouldn't be legible on one screen, b) 40x40 needs a 1600 character post to fill it AFTER removing punctuation (so would rarely be useable in larger grid), c) the vector mathematics to Flip, Mirror, Rotate a 40x40 grid is difficult enough.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Because it's Q's superior (boss) speaking.

The Q+ refers to our [allies] in this fight.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Yes CWM am aware that it's Q'ssuperior. My point was that Q's superior has only felt it necessary to post 3 times since October so there must be some importance if Q+ has posted 2 or 3 times in a row today?

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   
“"Just as airplanes, ships and automobiles have given man mastery of the surface of the Earth, tunnel boring machines will give him access to the subterranean world." - Rand Corporation

Deep Underground Construction Symposium of March 1959, pg. 645

Link

Pay attention:

files.abovetopsecret.com...

tinyurl.com...

The Rand Corporation:

Rand rose out of the ashes of World War II. After witnessing the success of the Manhattan Project—the $2 billion initiative that created the first atomic bomb—a five-star Air Force general named Henry "Hap" Arnold (pictured) concluded that America needed a team of great minds to keep the country's technology ahead of the rest of the world.

In 1946, he gathered together a small group of scientists and $10 million in funding and started RAND (which stands for Research and Development). He even convinced a family friend, aircraft magnate Donald Douglas, to house the project at his factory in Santa Monica.

After a few short months, RAND got the attention of academics, politicians, and military strategists alike by issuing a prophetic study called "Preliminary Design of an Experimental World-Circling Spaceship." At the time, rocket science was still in its infancy, so RAND's call for an orbiting space station was revolutionary.

Not only did the think tank specify the kind of fuel the spaceship would need and how quickly it could be built, but it also outlined how the station could predict the weather, transform long-distance communication, and, most importantly, intimidate our rivals abroad. If America could put a satellite into space, what else was she capable of?

Although President Truman passed on the space station, the military fell in love with RAND. Through Hap's connections, the Air Force quickly became the think tank's main contractor, and RAND began consulting on everything from propeller turbines to missile defense.

Before long, the organization was so flush with contracts that it had to hire hundreds of additional researchers to keep up. In recruitment ads, RAND bragged about its intellectual genealogy, tracing a direct line from its president, Frank Collbohm, to Isaac Newton. Whether or not that claim was true, the institute secured a reputation as the place to dream up new ways to wage wars and keep enemies at bay.

By the 1960s, America's rivals were paying attention. The Soviet newspaper Pravda nicknamed RAND "the academy of science and death and destruction." American outfits preferred to call them the "wizards of Armageddon."

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

It’s a huge trend IMO. Most of my neighborhood here in Huntington Beach was Pro Democrat and they had the signs, bumper stickers etc all over the place. Since our new President has been in I’ve seen those same people now with American flags (against our HOA - I fly my Marine and American flag anyways) out on their homes and Trump bumper stickers. Most are just done with the Democrats and want a better country for all. We want liberal policies, but we can’t have them when our country is broke, giving away billions of OUR money to OTHER countries instead of using it to pay down/eliminate student debt, provide better health options, end homelessness etc. our country doesn’t need to raise taxes and many here are waking up to that. Californians especially! We pay through the nose for all these taxes and our schools are growing down, homeless everywhere, terrible roads, crappy electricity, smog, list goes on and on. I just paid 3.87 for gallon of gas today. Insane.

As for the Latinos, yes! I’m married to a Mexican American woman who has lots of family who have came here illegally but now are US citizens. They told me straight to my face the border is a massive security threat to America. They came over in early 80s and they are done with the Democrats. They love America, are conservatives who were trapped by the Ds. People are waking up big time here.
I know MANY Latinos here who love Trump for very different reasons. Main one seems to be they love he’s lowering taxes and actually speaking his mind instead of the politically correct speak we hear all the time.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: isoTruth

I hope at some point those who have fallen in service for this will be publicly thanked. Losing men is something us military are used to (unfortunately) but keeping them in the dark, away from public I feel is a disservice to their sacrifice.

I think it is a huge part of the problem for WHY people forget we are still at war around the world. It’s some far away thing. If we had media broadcasting names, background stories etc on the men and women who have fallen it would help everyday Americans see what’s going on.

When this is all over I hope we can have a day of remembrance for those who’ve helped take our country back for the People.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Kanye did say he loves both Trump and Hillary. I can get behind that, but it doesn't really mesh with Q and kind of the crimes they've hinted at. I don't think Kanye is in it just to promote himself though, he's been friendly with Trump before.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Great because I'm getting quite artistic besides to autistically find answers to the Q puzzles to spread the message..

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I didn't look that far to see if it could be time stamp related but if you find something I really like to know

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: CynConcepts

Is Q referencing the Q apps out there now? Also, interesting to see the Q+ response again. What does the underlined BO stand for in Q lingo?

Board Owner of Infinity. It's directed at them and us here.

"Code Monkey"

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   
What is the number up to now, I don't have PACER.gov access (nor do I really want it).

Info would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
So what was with the last couple Q drops?

Any ideas?

A lot of people are excited about them.

There are some decent explanation vids on youtube, as well. Insightful.

Remember: Don't shoot the messenger!

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

25-28,000

That's yuge and unprecedented

Who'r the lucky customers?

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Here you go AgarthaSeed...

Q Post #1297 Magic Square Result

Input parameters
Grid 10x33 - Why? Timestamp = 10:33:42
Keyword = FREEDOM - Why? COVFEFE method uses a capitalised word from the post as the key

Output
On the Top Left to bottom right diagonal as COVFEFE method proscribes:
"YGTFIPBKGJ"

Interpretation
Y = Why
GT = Get
FIP = Fake IP
BK = Back
GJ = Initials of person who is using a fake IP

"Why get fake IP back GJ?"

(Why, when you know NSA can work out who it is)

Anyone know who GJ would be?

top topics

<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join