It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 111
<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 04:13 AM
link   
TENCAP

TINCAP

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

PERFECT

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

I've thought about that ,and looking at Eisegesis's post the cycle could be from the etheric to a much solid and dense life as we see now. Such as nebula's becoming solid stars and planets so will life evolve that way?

But that will mean that fallen emperor's reincarnate back on their previous positions and those fighting against always trying to change it?

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Almost none is the answer, so what reason do we have to believe this one would?

Exactly; short of some mass movement to do away with these corrupt elections/politicians, maybe selecting committees made up of ordinary people & scientists/sociologists/ethicists. Even then there is no guarantee such would not be bribed or become compromised to serve other interests.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: daskakik

holy crapiolli, youre almost getting it.
i wish you wouldve bothered to dredge throught the OP

It’s not that, whoever is Q nearly gave their identity away in the early days with those photos on Air Force 1

I’m pretty certain you yourself could pin point that time frame and work out who he is but that would end this game so those photos are Ignored

Q is a continuation from Pizza, and that was a smokescreen late in the election to divert attention away from Donald Trump and Epstein and that child rape court case .

I’m guessing Roger Stone was responsible for getting that smear spread through Trumps alt right fan base

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Hi folks.

Someone on one of the many Qanon fb groups has had an idea and he's shared it on fb.

He's had business cards made and he's going to leave them everywhere he goes: shops, offices, fuel stations, train stations, airports, truck stops, restaurants, everywhere.

He's also posting the image of these cards all over the internet: fb and all it's selling/business pages, twatter, etc, and has asked others to copy the images and do the same.

These are the business cards he's had printed (back and front) . ..

I'm going to share now.

Oh by the way, am i okay to share the clever memes that members here have made and posted? Thanks in advance guys.

edit on 29-4-2018 by doobydoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Haveing looked at Q's stuff the past few days..

I must say, I'm a bit anxious to see how things are going to play out now.

And with the recent addition of Rudy.. Oh my..

Tie in the 9,000+ indictments...

Where is my popcorn!

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Kim Jong-un, has pledged to shutter a nuclear test site and invite foreign experts and journalists to witness the decommissioning in May as he prepares to meet Donald Trump as early as next month.

Kim also said there was no need for the North to maintain a nuclear arsenal if a peace treaty is formalised and relations with the US improve, according to South Korea’s presidential office.

“Once we start talking, the United States will know that I am not a person to launch nuclear weapons at South Korea, the Pacific or the United States,” Kim was quoted as saying by Yoon Young-chan, a spokesman for the South Korean president, Moon Jae-in.
North Korea will invite outside experts to observe closing of nuclear test site

This still leaves some wriggle space for NK to say nah, Kim's been misquoted but other than that I haven't been so hopeful re NK ever before. We are witnessing something utterly amazeballs!
edit on 29-4-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

I actually count on the good people here to share mine since I don't tweet , 'book, etc.

I haven't yet seen anyone dropping memes here ever discourage their reuse so go for it man, it's ammunition that doesn't deplete.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

The number of sealed indictments has tripled since that 9k number was thrown around.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 07:06 AM
link   
A HEADS UP:

Just read an article highlighting the Bronfman/Rothschild connection FIRST made HERE on this thread...and expounded upon in Skyfloating's excellent and extremely popular thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Bronfman family has very close ties to the Rothschild banking dynasty, with members of both families belonging to many of the same companies, including their joint financial firm, Bronfman & Rothschild.

thefreethoughtproject.com...

We're making a difference, Folks.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheGOAT
Google and Youtube make #fakenews CNN the top results for the Trump speech. POS. If that doesn't tell you something, nothing will.

If you ever search for a politicized topic in Google, liberal pages ALWAYS appear on top and conservative end up after. It’s clearly part of their algorithm.

edit on 29-4-2018 by Throes because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

ZxuenchenZ ZTooZ ZFunnyZ

Lets remember a few thousand posts' ago we agreed to helpdashen by not padding these threads.

One would think lawyers were posting and charging in 5 minute increments

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   
So what was with the last couple Q drops?

Any ideas?

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

It's more than okay to share the memes and infographics you find here. Share them far and wide! That's their purpose, and they're vital in getting the attention of folks that don't have the attention span to read a paragraph.

In fact, put this one in your pipe and smoke it.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
So what was with the last couple Q drops?

Any ideas?

The chatter regarding Mueller is interesting for sure. Seemed like a public exchange between monochromatic hat's.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

lol pizza.

did you happen to catch the literally HUNDREDS of links skyfloating has posted about elite pedo abuse?
dic you catch the thread he did how NXVIM was indicted for child sex trafficking? and how that cults leaders were on the board of directors of the Clinton Global Initiative?

Pizza indeed.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Yeah I posted in that misleading thread saying the document shown looked like a fake

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I went to the one he had in Costa Mesa, CA. It was filled with minorities like myself, that’s why the media focused on the idiots outside who were protesting a political event. Lots of young people live in Costa Mesa, college town, and there were LOTS of college kids there. Many former Democrats.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join