It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 108
<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: CoramDeo

I saw that angle but then what of the IP-ghost?

And as an afterthought to boot.

Yea, not sure.

I'm just guessing, and I have no answer for that.

I have no problem with being dumb sometimes.

This is one of those times.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Is this thread-worthy? The FBI Never Reviewed Hillary's e-mails, or anything else on Weiner's laptop in October 2016. Comey re-opened her criminal investigation due to pressure from NYC police department, and closed it a few days later after Loretta Lynch had blackmailed the NYC police department into silence.

If True, BOOM!: theconservativetreehouse.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

That is fine but that is the difference with a believer/fence-sitter and a skeptic.

The former can let it slide and the later sees a raised flag.

The first thing that comes to my mind is why?

Then the IP-Ghost thing makes me think, if the source on infinity can be ID'd then everyone posting there can be doxxed, honeypot?

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

NSA wizards can see past as many VPNs and tricks as you can throw at them.
the system was never built for your privacy.
it was built for their own purposes
The world is their honeypot
Darpanet
Usenet
AOL
4A?
lol

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I agree, hard to get through and didn't seem the corespondents appreciated it much either.

i have never agreed with this cozy press presidential relationship.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   

I have no problem with scepticism.

I can see where that would raise a red flag.

I just take it as a detail that wasn't meant for me (us), even if it was public.

Then the IP-Ghost thing makes me think, if the source on infinity can be ID'd then everyone posting there can be doxxed, honeypot?

Everything is traceable. I make no effort to hide who I am or what I do from the government.

The reality is, you can make it harder for them, but if they want to know, they will.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

So is Q an NSA wizard?

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
FYI: POTUS LIVE (now) IN Michigan:
www.youtube.com...

Message #1294 @ qanon.pub... is related to the Trump rally in Washington, Michigan this past evening. Over 10,000 people in overflow. Standing outside in the cold windchill, watching POTUS on large screens.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

@Eisegesis, this was pretty crazy to come by and struck a chord in me..

There is an Ancient Legend which states that the Dragon was separated into two beings - the male, who is the 'Howler in the Wastes of Nothingness', the 'Demon Lord of Time' - and the female, who presides over the Universe as the 'Shekinah' (Babalon, Nuit), the matrix of manifestation. The union of these two opens the Gates of the Abyss. 

When the 'Dweller on the Threshold' denies 'Shekinah', he breeds 'devils' in Chaos. The imperfectly created universe of the 'Dweller' or 'Beast' must be destroyed or reabsorbed (past karma and all bonds of energy with the Universe must be overcome) before the initiate may attain union with the 'Shekinah'. Then, the serpent fire rises to an explosion of ecstasy in 'the Abyss', casting forth its 'Star'. 

The 'Serpent Fire' thus released interlaces itself with the 'Water of Space', and by this process the 'Beast' is reabsorbed in to the 'Shekinah'. It is in the 'silence of the death of desire', that the 'Golden Child', born of the union of 'Beauty and the Beast' realizes its identity with Absolute Consciousness. 

Maybe you read my thread of Serpent/Dragon energy, my, what i assumed Kundalini experience. That is the only thing I found that related to my experience then (2012).

This post though, is a reflection of the internal experience i had that day.. i appreciate, Your post.

My experience with the Serpent Fire

Here is a quote of the experience;

During the experience an energy shot through my body that felt like power, strength, balance, focus. As I closed my eyes to focus and understand what was happening, for the first time that I could recall (then), my "third eye" opened up entirely and I was seeing vividly with my eyelids shut closed. 

The energy that was coursing through me "took over my body", and with eyes shut my body was doing automatic physical movements, my arms, hands, and fingers were moving without my intention and making different forms that I later (after the experience) learned to be known as Mudras. 

As I was seeing through this "new"(but ancient) vision/sight, and my body was doing Mudra .. things.. I saw myself, as I looked down, my body took it's arms, and opened my chest, and pulled out a geometric object simular to a dipyramid, this object was black and looked like a jewel of sorts. 

As my chest opened golden light beamed from within me, as I was pulling out the dipyramid. It was near blinding, too bright and fulfilled my entire vision. 
Right after I had that object in my hand, I saw a great Serpent, it was black, and very large. It uncoiled itself, stood over me and breathed fire into my vision. 

This is real. This is human design (imo), a locked-blueprint of our internal power. Lastly, this I believe, is why there is a 1% that control the 99% of normies, why conspiracies exist.

To hide the truth.

They know our power, and keep it hidden, keep us in conflict, in animalistic behavior and thought patterns, to assure the 99% never tap into the power our ancients wielded on a daily basis.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   

like, HELLO!!!!

good morning sunshine!

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo
I have no problem with scepticism.

I can see where that would raise a red flag.

I just take it as a detail that wasn't meant for me (us), even if it was public.

I get that that is part of the Q thing but why?

Just to go along with the wresting analogy I used before, everyone was able to see when a ref was distracted so that the "bad guys" of wrestling could pull something to win a match. Everyone in the choreography was in on it and it was obvious so the people were split into two groups, those that suspended disbelief and enjoyed watching and those who said that is fake an stopped watching after noticing.

Everything is traceable. I make no effort to hide who I am or what I do from the government.

The reality is, you can make it harder for them, but if they want to know, they will.

I didn't mean you in particular I meant everyone who thinks they are protected by Q. I mean is "You are safe, they are terrified" trying to give people a false sense of security?

Also, honeypots are used to focus the search.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

So is Q an NSA wizard?

That's one of the Q group's area of expertise.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   

So they said "we are from the government and we are here to help" and everyone said "great"?
edit on 29-4-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   

The WWE stuff is deferred to the Small Business Administration.

😎

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

Abzu+Tiamat
Danu and Vritra
Leviathan and its mate
the Chinese Dragon Kings
Quetzalcoatl

Always dragons, always water.
why?
watch the water?

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   

like i said.
i cant wait to see who goes to gitmo.
us or them

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
That's one of the Q group's area of expertise.

So they just needed autists to go over the open net with a fine tooth comb to gather evidence and make memes?

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   

i didnt have plans tonight anyway.
so, yeah, why not?

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Probably nobody.

I thought "Q" was just out of the blue but you are telling me that a co-intel branch of the gov already had that name and they in fact just came out and said we are part of the government that wants to take down the other part of the government?

That is straight out of the WWE script. (sorry for the continued wrestling reference but it is the best example of chain yanking that I can think of)
edit on 29-4-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

I have to say, no matter what side a person might be on, that the lack of charges to date brought against Cohen is very disturbing. Lots of approvals were needed for that raid, and since it breached or appeared to breach attorney-client privilege of the POTUS's own attorney, then probable cause must have been extremely high, and therefore an arrest imminent, but, no arrest at least not yet.

If there's nothing there to rise to the level of a serious felony charge, then whoever ordered or signed off on or executed that raid should be in a heap of trouble.

Was it done in part to somehow compromise the President? Isn't that a crime?

top topics

<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join