It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Serpent Energy, Human Dormancy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   
The Serpent/Dragon energy within the human being.

My knowledge and experience of this energy was "by accident", it was triggered through a daily routine of meditation, physical exertions, breath focus, mental/psychic practice and focuses and astral projection/remote viewing attempts. As well as a deeper connection to nature and the environment I was in at the time.

During the experience an energy shot through my body that felt like power, strength, balance, focus. As I closed my eyes to focus and understand what was happening, for the first time that I could recall (then), my "third eye" opened up entirely and I was seeing vividly with my eyelids shut closed.

The energy that was coursing through me "took over my body", and with eyes shut my body was doing automatic physical movements, my arms, hands, and fingers were moving without my intention and making different forms that I later (after the experience) learned to be known as Mudras.

As I was seeing through this "new"(but ancient) vision/sight, and my body was doing Mudra .. things.. I saw myself, as I looked down, my body took it's arms, and opened my chest, and pulled out a geometric object simular to a dipyramid, this object was black and looked like a jewel of sorts.

As my chest opened golden light beamed from within me, as I was pulling out the dipyramid. It was near blinding, too bright and fulfilled my entire vision.
Right after I had that object in my hand, I saw a great Serpent, it was black, and very large. It uncoiled itself, stood over me and breathed fire into my vision.

The energy that came inside my biology persisted for days. I felt very different, yet confused and strange about the entire experience. My thoughts were and still are that I tapped into a dormant energy within the genetics of the body.

I've always been clean, sober individual who believes in health, clarity, connection and balance. I don't smoke or drink, or put any drugs within my body. I always had few relationships with people, but my deepest relationship was and is with myself.

When I look into ancient cultures, their leaders always have some fascination with serpents, dragons, cobras, snakes.. Egypt, China, Maya, India and so on.

I believe this energy, is what all secret societies seek, what ancient people (where our genetics come from) knew about and cultivated daily.

Our ancient families lived through the elements, with the Earth and animal kingdom, endured the starshine, moonlight at night and the bright and giving sun by day.
They did not ignore the hardships of living on the Earth in the elemental plane (physical universe), they did not ignore their self in respects to their biological health, mental and psychological states as well as their emotional and spiritual aspects.

It was their immediate focus, living on this planet orbiting the sun with the moon shadowing..their lives day in and day out.

What I'm getting at, is our ancient people focused and lived for the things that matter. Self, mind, body, and soul. The connection to the elemental plane and the plane within ourselves that is seen with no eyes. The connection to their creator source whatever that maybe.

Their bodies were attuned, their minds and psychic nature were more clear and focused, their emotional and spiritual state was steady and balanced.

I believe that little jolt of dormant energy I experienced, they lived for and with. They wielded it like we would a sword. It was their weapon and their shield, their internal power over the elemental plane.

Our bodies, our psychic and mental capabilities and our emotions are more ancient and long lived then either of our individual life times and understandings within them.
Our genetics are OLD, and ancient. They have persisted throughout endless time and the energies that allow us to experience with our 5 senses will forever be within the universe.

Our ancestors had more of a grasp of ourselves then we currently do now; as we ignore ourselves for outside illusions, for things that do NOT serve us or benefit our well being.. we make a mockery of our creation or evolution by being complacent and content with our minimal resources and physical "things" we obtain through our endless and redundant slavery for corporate and governmental creatures that have no desire to enlighten themselves or fellow (wo)man.

There is a deeper anchor of knowledge and truth within our minds, hearts and genetics. The truth is not outside of ourselves, it's within us. It's between us, and we need each other to connect that collective energy to power up our species as a whole and reach a galactic destiny we cannot yet fathom.

So reader, this may all come off as a rambling of a guy who had a weird experience. But the truth from my heart is reflected in these words from one human to another.

Study yourself; your thoughts, feelings, behaviors, daily routines, why do you do the things you do, why do you think the things you do? What makes you believe the things you do, are you where you want to be, or can you go farther?

Maximize yourself. Be YOURSELF. Be your own King, Queen.. Master.

Do not minimize your potential to useless and undeserving things. Picking a side of an illusion or conflict.. fighting or arguing with a fellow human over something temporary.

Are you serving yourself for the better, or for worse? Is progress important to your life? Are the connections in your life healthy and fulfilling? Or do they limit you and take your energy away?

Be You. If there is an afterlife, another state of yourself you currently aren't aware of, what would you do differently to connect to it?

There is so much to being a conscious, sentient human being in a universe with endless possibilities.

Serve yourself, serve your fellow (wo)man, and make the World a better place for all people and animals.

You could surprise yourself with the things you learn about yourself that you never studied before. Knowing yourself should be the most important person to understand firstly, you have ONE life, it would be wise to have control over it and master it while you can.

Thank you for reading, power to You.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

You just described a Kundalini awakening to a T.

Kudos!

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I feel like i'm going through it right now, strange stuff has been happening for the last year.

I have this book called the Ancient secret of the fountain of youth by a guy who went to The Himalayas years ago and revealed some secrets from the llamas there, said it reversed his aging. The dreams i've had since though, really deep.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

From my way of viewing this reality, I love what you just expressed and I completely agree. Spiritual energy is in and part of ever single one of us. Some may have more awareness and some simply hid from it. I seems like there are a lot of people that put their fingers in the ears and sing 'lalalala'. For them, having this reality involve only the physical is more comforting compared to recognizing both the physical and the spiritual. But the more we turn away from the spiritual the less we are able to identify this reality. The further we are away from identifying this reality correctly, the more miserable and malcontent we are.

I think that by having our spirituality corrupted and tainted, not by invisible deities but by our own human institutions, we are easily controlled. We become willing slaves. I just don't understand how those people who are awakened can use this knowledge for anything other than elevating their fellow travelers on the path of life? It would seem to me that as a person discovers their inner energy they become aware of the rules of this reality. I really wish I understood that technical problem better.

There seems to be a taboo around talking about this subject. If it is not dismissed outright with the cries of newage and quackery, it is simply ignored.

If we could find ourselves and our spirituality, technology wouldn't have such a vast power to corrupt and could be used to further our enlightenment.

You have to give them one thing, the people who want to suppress the self discovery of this inner energy are a lot more advanced compared to the small movement of people that are trying to elevate and enlighten.

When you are out of balance or in discord this reality seems harsh and cruel. When you strive to understand it and ditch the mainstream deliberate lies, this reality is the most beautiful and wonderful creation to embrace.

Then you can go from wanting and welcoming the apocalypse/end times to feeling sorry for those who dream of its arrival.

edit on 3-3-2018 by ClovenSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky the last sentence

don't be so sure of your human self

it's more os ....love...devotion and surrender to Jesus, then He taps in with the magic your desire to see or have often....supernatural magic....just talk to Him and He will talk back.....hail He said talk to the problem........so do that

I needed cash one time....a bunch, the other time I needed to not screw up my marriage big time coz she was just about to....OH never mind.....and healed from cancer three times...and the the biggy

wondering if you'll make it to eternity as told in ancient lore.....you can stop wondering and realize it's a YES

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Your post is not very cohesive. You may give Advice to me, but you cannot tell me what to do.

Your Jesus, which the evil Romans used and abused throughout time (still do) does not interest me. Whatever magic your talking about, I do not apply or care for.

I'm talking about REAL energy and capacity of human mind, heart and body. I do not worship anyone creatures or thought form.
My creator is between me and it, not some book, other person or religion.

When you dream, you are seeing through a different vision, as your eyes are closed and body is resting. Yet you are conscious and experiencing within this state.
This state is more then dreaming... I have projected my consciousness within this state AWAKE, and travelled through it. I have seen other parts of the world within these projections and later Google Earthed to verify.

I was conscious and had intent in doing the projection, and to travel through the space beyond time. When you are seeing and experiencing in the dream state, do you percieve time? Are you limited by gravity and weight?

No you are limited to your internal energy and thought forms only.

There is another side of ourselves, and I'm sure your Jesus character understood that, and cultivated that power within him to connect to his creator or God.

Ramblings of a book follower are insignificant to me and learning the human capacities. I choose to learn from experiences, as Jesus was just another me imo. We are all the same.

Thanks for your input though.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Just out of curiosity, as I am in full blown addiction to this idea, can you feel another person's energy? Different levels between that energy just being like an aurora around a person to a pressure or noticeable weight when a person directs their concentration towards you. Warning, many other annoying questions to follow if you engage.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky

Just out of curiosity, as I am in full blown addiction to this idea, can you feel another person's energy? Different levels between that energy just being like an aurora around a person to a pressure or noticeable weight when a person directs their concentration towards you. Warning, many other annoying questions to follow if you engage.

Hi Cloven,

I have been able to "feel" or sense peoples energy since I was child. If their is concentration on myself from another observer, I can feel that from across a room.
Sometimes I know what people will say before they say it, this isn't psychic nature.. it's predictability. People live in small patterns, and their thoughts are cyclical. Makes the average human being easy to understand and predict.

If you have questions please PM me,as to not clog up the thread from its primary content of Serpent Energy and human Dormancy.
edit on 3-3-2018 by Elementalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I agree very much with the things you presented in the opening post. Though I have not had such an experience as you had. The things that you said in the latter half of the post I very much agree with.

Our world should be set up so that we only spend our time and physical effort providing the things that we must have. The rest of our time should be used to pursue higher endeavors.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   
that is definitely kundalini.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Yes I am aware this was what is known to some ancients as Kundalini.

Kundalini I believe is Vedic description and interpretation of the energy inside of us.

But the energy itself has no name, it just IS. It exists and is suspended deep within our biology, as Raw-untapped energy waiting to uncoil itself.

Kundalini, the Serpent Energy, was and is cultivated and known by all peoples not just the Vedics. It has been expressed in many different ways as I shown in my OP throughout different cultures in Ancient time.

Everyone has this power within them, unlocking it takes discipline and severe dedication to one's life. Which is why the last portion of the OP is important for readers to ponder.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

I apologize if I am not staying on subject here, there are just so few chances to get people talking about this, that are truly interested.

Do you think the spiritual energy could be our soul itself?

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky

I apologize if I am not staying on subject here, there are just so few chances to get people talking about this, that are truly interested.

Do you think the spiritual energy could be our soul itself?

No apology needed Cloven!

I do not know that this energy is "spiritual" in nature, as the spiritual word gets thrown around and loses meaning in western culture..

The energy I felt, was RAW. It's very hard to explain, but my kinetic energy flowed with balance. My mental thoughts were clear and focused, my emotional levels were stable and grounded. And I felt more connected to the elemental plane (Earth itself and the environment around me).

It was like an electricity coursing through me, in a stable and balanced state. By electricity I mean a physical energy I guess.

As for the "soul", another term that is thrown around.. When I think of the meaning if "soul" I think of the origins of consciousness itself. The thing that animates physical bodies and allows them to think, feel and experience with their senses.

Do I think the Serpent Energy is the conscious origin of ourselves? No I do not, I think it's strictly embedded in biology and genetics in a dormant state.
But it's very physical and has it's play on mind, heart and consciousness.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Great post, sounds pretty much like a kundalini awakening.
Funny thing is I was watching this vid earlier today,

✌️

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elementalist
of the energy inside of us.

But the energy itself has no name, it just IS.

Inner G

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   
It's always snakes ain't it?

Eve was convinced to bite an apple on a shiney forbidden with snake on it, unknowingy to almighty of course, and is yet is the centre piece of some tiny garden, guarded by a fire wall breathing angel. When she did bite into the apple, she became aware, conscious even just as Adam will later in the story.

The Norse beleived that Jupiter would be swallowed by the worm at the base of the cosmos, I wonder what did happen to that bird and that pesky squrriel. The Buddha, defeated Mara under the shade of tree with the aid of a naga, Vishnu used them as a lazy boy chair, Apep endless assualt on Ra, Micheal slaying the dragon at the time of the unveiling of the apocalypse, Moses and the bronze Serpent and his challenge against Pharoah.

Why is that?
edit on 3-3-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 03:57 AM
link   
There are 2 serpents in you, one that enters smoothly down the slide (blue) , and one that exits up a flight of stairs (red).

The trick is to remove the vitreous serpent, as it is a reflection and inversion of life. But most remove the input and substitute it for a second output, fed by the first output, which is not fundamental nor incident to life. Nor is it an amplified signal,it is an artificially boosted line level signal, no wattage only voltage.

Same philosophy behind Nasas fake sun. Remove the input and install a 2nd mirror..

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen
It's always snakes ain't it?
Why is that?

Today we call them waveforms

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Interesting thread. Though think the serpent, ie wave form, energy that probably is physical possibly photons or bioelectricity, will say something on that in a moment, may have actual physical, that generates spiritual, uses. ie alot of healing and mitochondrial energies and cellular renewals need energy and many suffer from energy depletion diseases, that slowly kill their cells. MS, Chronic Fatigue, Lupus, ALS, and the list goes on. Energy is also required for astral projection, dream recall, lucid dreaming. Those with high energy, like my friend, have some very interesting dream time events and vivid recall and participation in them. And she had enough energy to wake me from sleep and prior to awakening, had envisioned her walking down the hall and sitting on the foot of my bed and talking with excitement about something. Up until then had not quite believed in astral, and when I jumped up and looked throughout the house and had her appear in the morning for coffee to show me where she sat. She had enough energy to communicate with me.

This is very crucial for spiritual development.

Now as the physical, being spiritually important. We have dna that remains dormant, and in the past was harmed, with a great deal of potential latent and hidden. So awakening energy that transports and flows in a good dose could also involve healing our DNA potential back to the higher human it should be. And we are multidimensional sensing organisms according to Ingo Swan and years of military studies with psi toggle spots all over our bodies including in the chi/gut area an heart.

Not to mention the royal wedding, within us,

mgbrain.blogspot.ca...

gardenof-eden.com...

This is within the human brain and believe that the third eye, inner sight and connection to Source and Higher Self is done this way.

I also believe that earth is an astral planet that everything is spiritual in one sense. That this lower gravity waves, the areas were those who harm dwell as everyone dwells somewhere, and is used for tests. Not quite a hellzone, but run like that.

Waking up is essential to getting out of here and taking friends/family to safety.
edit on 6-3-2018 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-3-2018 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join