It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia and Syria block chemical weapons inspectors access to the site in Douma

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

Russian propagandists who don't care if gas was used?

I get it now. What you dont understand is:

We think that if Russia or Syria didnt carry out the attack, then the probable guilty parties are groups that we are aligned with that carried it out like past gas attacks.

We care and we are saying it may be worse than you think because the same corrupt elements within government that we know of in our country already, may be involved in this attack somehow.

Our sides version of events has huge gaps in evidence, large leaps of faith, and non sequitur conclusions not supported by reality.

Logical fallacies are created and pushed into the forefront of national opinion by groups within our government lately.

A government that is delusionally bankrupt in public trust of its institutions, faith in its officers, and hope in its success in the long run.....

This is all done while heaving upon us the donation dish of patriotic trust in government and christian morals when convenient.

Its the product of an insane mind to operate using assumptions about what other people remember and what others know to be verifiable history.

You only worry about guiding other peoples every thought when you are full of it and your lies dictate what everyone must think about everything.

The illusion is long shattered. Wake up you guys. Tell the spooks to take a long boozey vacation and tell Europe to pay a little more for natural gas. Europe needs to dig deep and we need to find something else we are good at besides war.

edit on 4 16 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776

How is “not having proper security clearances” and “ citing security reasons” two different things?

Seems like the same reason iterated by two different people to me.

Here, if you refuse to accept the reality that Russia will not allow a chemical inspector here is more evidence.

Here is a video fo the Russian defense department spokesman, yesterday, saying that because of the strikes by the coalition forces there can no longer be a chemical investigation.

"ALL HOPES OF A FULL-SCALE INVESTIGATION DASHED"

Here reasoning isn't because of paperwork or security reasons, it's just because of the US response, after it happened.

The Russians will use any and every excuse needed to keep the world from having proof that Assad gassed his own people for the 51st time.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: xstealth

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

It's an insult to all of the world (warmongers) who is concerned about the situation.

Fixed that for you.

So do normal rational people think that wanting a chemical weapons inspection on an attack site is "warmongering" or just Russian propagandists who don't care if gas was used?

Are you for real?

How many times has the West lied about other countries in order to bomb them or start a war?

I'm for real, Russia and Syria are not allowing inspectors to work for the 8th time following a chemical weapons attack in Syria.

Your second question is completely irrelevant. If you block an investigation and block collection of the evidence then claim "there is no evidence" then it's propaganda.

I see it the same way as you.

I mean nobody's hands are completely clean in all of this mess, but the propaganda and constant lies coming out of the Kremlin and the Assad regime is damning, and some people seem to be lapping it up.
edit on 16-4-2018 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Wow. Lol. How many times have you used that line?

Too bad it's obviously out of context. Just like all the other idiots who use it. I just laugh because it tells me so much. Lol. Again. So very funny.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Sure Russia has all the proof they need.

Because they did it.

BwaaaHaHaHa

😎

But But But....Russia is only capable of internet trolls!

And interfering in a U.S. election!

Any other bad things must be blamed on the U.S. because
you know....Donald Trump is POTUS!

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   
OPCW About page

The OPCW is an independent, autonomous international organization with a working relationship with the United Nations.

Established: 1997
Headquarters: The Hague, Netherlands
Membership: 192 States

For what it's worth..

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Um, those are the same reason

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Ummm...no...warmongering would be firing cruise missiles and dropping bombs...before...the inspections take place...

But lets all take the word of the...white helmets...they've got such a good track record with the truth...

YouSir

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Ummm...no...warmongering would be firing cruise missiles and dropping bombs...before...the inspections take place...

But lets all take the word of the...white helmets...they've got such a good track record with the truth...

YouSir

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: xuenchen
Sure Russia has all the proof they need.

Because they did it.

BwaaaHaHaHa

😎

But But But....Russia is only capable of internet trolls!

And interfering in a U.S. election!

Any other bad things must be blamed on the U.S. because
you know....Donald Trump is POTUS!

Russia has the St Petersburg operation churning out mad conspiracy theories, even official Russian embassy twitter accounts are spreading ridiculous lies

It’s a little alarming to be honest to see ATS change from prior Trump when it was anti Putin and Russia to pro Putin and Russia after his win

The OP here is correct, Russia keeps changing their official story and depending on what Russian official is talking it is either the UK or the USA responsible for the chemical attack in Syria

I seriously think the 3 amigos should have a hard long look at their site, and deal with the Russian propaganda flooding here that is intended to divide the political population

RT created an account here a few years back and they were booted, I think the deny ignorance motto should return and fake click bait news kicked off these pages

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

Yah,

Russia meddling is on ATS. MUST be true and MUST demand more concerted efforts based off the vague suspicions that people dont just disagree with you guys, they must really be an enemy in disguise.

Whatever.

These are moldy old tactics. Get a new gimmick already.

OOOH, McCarthy era Russia russia Russia!!! Le bite me.

edit on 4 16 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   

The letter wasn’t an indictment on Russia or Syria. Just the spin you put on it.

They just liberated that place from lunatic jihadis, so the fact that they say it’s a problem with security is perfectly reasonable.

If those inspectors are killed by a sniper then they would blame Assad and Russia and do another attack.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: YouSir

Wow. Lol. How many times have you used that line?

Too bad it's obviously out of context. Just like all the other idiots who use it. I just laugh because it tells me so much. Lol. Again. So very funny.

Ummm...LOL...that's like...LOL the ONLY time I've ever personally used it...LOL...

You can even thumb through all my posts to confirm what I'm stating...LOL...

I just laugh...because your so very...LOL...funny...

YouSir

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   

I seriously think the 3 amigos should have a hard long look at their site, and deal with the Russian propaganda flooding here that is intended to divide the political population

Here, here!!

The Kremlin seems to have more conspiracy theories than ATS at the moment!!

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Truth is subjective to what you wish to believe.

The real truth is fact, no matter how it aligns with your stance.

Few are willing to accept that which doesn't align with what they believe to have happened.

This is where in lies the rub most continue to argue baseless narratives.

No one will get to the bottom of 'who dun it' unless someone hacks into secure systems or find a cell phone laying on a park bench with official e-mails.

Everything else is propaganda and interpretation of what others are saying.

Lies and damn lies.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Russian propaganda has put out the following story today:

Moscow has ‘irrefutable’ evidence chem attack in Syria’s Douma was staged – Russia’s envoy to OPCW

www.rt.com...

The evidence is so "irrefutable" that no one is allowed to see it.

Russia and Syria's actions are disgusting, both are pumping out propaganda while allowed no real investigations to ever happen.

The US does the same thing. Claims they have proof but for security reasons cant tell us the proof.

The US and UK's and Franc's actions are disgusting.

More LIES as they did in Iraq and Libya

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

YouSir

You're one of those kinds of people who will say "There is no evidence Assad used gas on his own people" after all investigations and collection of evidence is forbidden and never happened.

I 100% support Trump not waiting for these investigations because if you followed the Syrian situation then you'd be completely confident that Russia would promise and investigation at the UNSC then actually deny it once the inspectors arrive.

I also think it's pretty ridiculous to think the US doesn't have covert assets on the ground to verify this information first hand before the regime got a chance to cover it up.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Tell me again m why the west decided to drop bombs knowing full well this inspection was about to take place?

This is simple. Because the west knows full well the inspection was about to be blocked.

Tell me how your opinion makes a lick of sense. For your unthoughful logic to be plausible then the west would have had to hit the site in Douma with their airstrikes.

So not only from you know Russia and Syria are lying about it not being safe, but now you know the USA and allies knew that Syria would say this, thereby forcing their hand to bomb them.

Unreal.

Why didn’t you just vote for Hillary? Her and her supporters would have said the same thing, like they did in Libya

Oh and remember in 2017 when trump bombed Syria? Remember how Mattis admitted ten months later that they didn’t have proof still that Assad did the gas attack?

But none of that matters.

For you, as soon as a country is accused of something like a gas attack, they need to be bombed with no proof needed at all. Th burden is now on the accused to prove they didn’t do anything wrong to stop the bombing

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Mad conspiracy theories?

There are no mad conspiracy theories just the information that this attack like the others was most likely done by jihadis NOT the Syrian Arab Army--AND LIKELY WITH COMPLICITY BY THE US AND UK IC

I wonder why, if the Syrians did this, why there’s never any report of any jihadis attacked, always just civilians.

In other words, the Syrian Army just kills civilians by these attacks, why?

Why aren’t any jihadis, the supposed subject of these attacks ever shown dying? Just civilians.

Just like the Kuwaiti( lying ass ) princess who came to the US Congress and shed tears and said the Iraqis were taking babies out of incubators.

Now its a well-honed tactic of arranging these FF attacks to maintain the ILLEGAL US occupation in Syria

No mad conspiracy theories just logic and clear proof!

edit on 16-4-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   

They might have thought they had some cruise missiles in their pockets.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join