It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia and Syria block chemical weapons inspectors access to the site in Douma

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

The OP here is correct, Russia keeps changing their official story and depending on what Russian official is talking it is either the UK or the USA responsible for the chemical attack in Syria

I seriously think the 3 amigos should have a hard long look at their site, and deal with the Russian propaganda flooding here that is intended to divide the political population

RT created an account here a few years back and they were booted, I think the deny ignorance motto should return and fake click bait news kicked off these pages

I do think XStealth is on the money in the OP.

I have long been a critic of Russia.

Russian propagandists are everywhere, as are Correct The Record
trolls. They are both in high gear at the time and its getting
thick out there. Neither can be trusted. Remember, Hillary Clinton
paid for a Russian Sourced Dossier.

(post by tadaman removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: Whereismypassword

Mad conspiracy theories?

There are no mad conspiracy theories just the information that this attack like the others was most likely done by jihadis NOT the Syrian Arab Army--AND LIKELY WITH COMPLICITY BY THE US AND UK IC

I wonder why, if the Syrians did this, why there’s never any report of any jihadis attacked, always just civilians.

In other words, the Syrian Army just kills civilians by these attacks, why?

Why aren’t any jihadis, the supposed subject of these attacks ever shown dying? Just civilians.

Just like the Kuwaiti( lying ass ) princess who came to the US Congress and shed tears and said the Iraqis were taking babies out of incubators.

Now its a well-honed tactic of arranging these FF attacks to maintain the ILLEGAL US occupation in Syria

No mad conspiracy theories just logic and clear proof!

There are reports of jihadi's being attacked, as I said, Assad has used gas over 50 times. No one cares about the jihadis so it doesn't make international headlines.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: Willtell

In other words, the Syrian Army just kills civilians by these attacks, why? Why aren’t any jihadis, the supposed subject of these attacks ever shown dying? Just civilians.

Just like the Kuwaiti ( lying ass ) princess who came to the US Congress and shed tears and said the Iraqis were taking babies out of incubators.

Thats racist you Russian Putin loving traitor!

Let us send our brothers and sisters to kill and die for the arms sales and natural gas prices of the future! Syrians and Russians must die! They have WMDs!!! WMDs!!!! I say!

Not to do so would be traitorous!

You traitor Russian scum bot boy.

I know you think you're being cute.

You might actually have an argument if Trump launched a full scale invasion, a large attack that resulted in American casualties, started a world war.

Or it's very popular for Russian propagandists to blame Israel for this, so I'll even if you that one. You might actually have a point if the USA actually hit one target that benefitted Israel like a Hezbollah or Iranian militia base.

You have no arguments, you're lashing about against the fact the Russia and Syria do not want the world to know the truth about what happened in Douma.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: xstealth

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: Whereismypassword

Mad conspiracy theories?

There are no mad conspiracy theories just the information that this attack like the others was most likely done by jihadis NOT the Syrian Arab Army--AND LIKELY WITH COMPLICITY BY THE US AND UK IC

I wonder why, if the Syrians did this, why there’s never any report of any jihadis attacked, always just civilians.

In other words, the Syrian Army just kills civilians by these attacks, why?

Why aren’t any jihadis, the supposed subject of these attacks ever shown dying? Just civilians.

Just like the Kuwaiti( lying ass ) princess who came to the US Congress and shed tears and said the Iraqis were taking babies out of incubators.

Now its a well-honed tactic of arranging these FF attacks to maintain the ILLEGAL US occupation in Syria

No mad conspiracy theories just logic and clear proof!

There are reports of jihadi's being attacked, as I said, Assad has used gas over 50 times. No one cares about the jihadis so it doesn't make international headlines.

No, that's not it, that's one proof they are the ones who did it.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

We use/have used, Willy Peter, Napalm, cluster/thermobaric bombs, Agent Orange, chemical weapons, depleted Uranium munitions and even nukes to kill each other over the last 100 years alone.

Now why does the world have their panties in a twist over Assad's antics?

Seems to me hypocrisy is the name of our game.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: Willtell

In other words, the Syrian Army just kills civilians by these attacks, why? Why aren’t any jihadis, the supposed subject of these attacks ever shown dying? Just civilians.

Just like the Kuwaiti ( lying ass ) princess who came to the US Congress and shed tears and said the Iraqis were taking babies out of incubators.

Thats racist you Russian Putin loving traitor!

Let us send our brothers and sisters to kill and die for the arms sales and natural gas prices of the future! Syrians and Russians must die! They have WMDs!!! WMDs!!!! I say!

Not to do so would be traitorous!

You traitor Russian scum bot boy.

I'm going to report you to ATS for those insulting remarks.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

We use/have used, Willy Peter, Napalm, cluster/thermobaric bombs, Agent Orange, chemical weapons, depleted Uranium munitions and even nukes to kill each other over the last 100 years alone.

Expert level whataboutism.

The world is trying to put a stop to all of those weapons you mentioned and for the most part, there is an international compliance.

I think it's pretty sorry to ignore the current situation to talk about something we did decades ago and stopped doing to comply with the international laws.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   

You have no arguments, you're lashing about against the fact the Russia and Syria do not want the world to know the truth about what happened in Douma.

I think one argument is American intervention hasn't benefited anyone except for profiteers the last few decades.

When you look at the body count of our involvement in the Middle East your whole "morality" argument falls flat on its face.

So 80~ people died from chlorine...

How many have died in Iraq, Libya, and Syria... All countries who never attacked us but pay for someone else's sin with their blood?

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Tell me again m why the west decided to drop bombs knowing full well this inspection was about to take place?

I have to agree with this. The inspectors won't be allowed to say anything other than the syrians dropped chemical bombs because of the attack that the US, France, and the UK did. Saying that it was all clear and was staged would make these three countries liable for damages.

Although, there was no WMDs in Iraq and we didn't get sued by their people, maybe we let them get overthrown by ISIS to cover up any lawsuit they were planning.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Expert level whataboutism.

The world is trying to put a stop to all of those weapons you mentioned and for the most part, there is an international compliance.

I think it's pretty sorry to ignore the current situation to talk about something we did decades ago and stopped doing to comply with the international laws.

oakford1

Officials have confirmed that the U.S. military, despite vowing not to use depleted uranium weapons on the battlefield in Iraq and Syria, fired thousands of rounds of the munitions during two high-profile raids on oil trucks in Islamic State-controlled Syria in late 2015. The air assaults mark the first confirmed use of this armament since the 2003 Iraq invasion, when it was used hundreds of thousands of times, setting off outrage among local communities, which alleged that its toxic material caused cancer and birth defects.

source

Womp Womp.

More whataboutism on my part probably.
edit on 16-4-2018 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   

I don't see America, Russia, Pakistan, India, N Korea, UK, France, or Israel offering to dismantle their nukes.

Hows that trying to put a stop to anything???

Cant have a nuclear ordinance at your disposal and then get bent out of shape regarding chemical attack, it just does not fly im afraid.

But our cruise missiles sure do.

I think its pretty sorry that our respective nations are such hypocrites myself.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

You might actually have a point if the USA actually hit one target that benefitted Israel like a Hezbollah or Iranian militia base. 

So a useless show of force...hundreds of millions of dollars spent in one night and all we accomplished was destroying the evidence that could prove who was behind the gas attack.

Convenient.

EDIT TO ADD:
What happened with the evidence of the UK attack on the Ex Russian spy? Did it completely prove Russia was behind it or ....not?

Who else was implicated after independent labs released their findings?

Trust is flowing. Yes yes.

edit on 4 16 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Russia has done this several times before.
You don't deny access to the site if you are innocent.
What I find hilarious is that very same people who support Russian decision on the matter at hand are the very same who blame the "Clinton cartel' and deep state for almost anything and demand transparency. TRANSPARENCY unless botox midget and Russia are involved.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

I don't see America, Russia, Pakistan, India, N Korea, UK, France, or Israel offering to dismantle their nukes.

Hows that trying to put a stop to anything???

You won't ever see anyone dismantle their nukes in the future of mankind.

No one would do that knowing the others will hide some.

You didn't see gas used during world war 2, you won't see nukes used during world war 3.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   

You did not see gas used in WW2 because there was no call for it really.

That being said both the axis and allied powers did indeed have plans to use such should the need have arisen, and both had stores of chemical and biological ordinance.

If there was ever to be a third world war, which i really don't see on the horizon as there is no profit to be had from such the losser of the conventional affair would indeed employ the use of nukes to alleviate defeat and invasion.

You see human beings simply do not create tools that we do not use.
edit on 16-4-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Come on dumb yanks. Some of you demand transparency from your own government on a daily basis and label your TV stations as terrorists and propaganda machines however you swallow everything that is coming from Putin and his state run media. Where is the sense in that?! You don't block an investigation if you have nothing to hide.
edit on 16-4-2018 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

If the Saudi's used chemical weapons you'd see a quick international concern.

You still refuse to see the difference between international suffering, which exists everywhere and an international war crime using banned weapons.

If no one enforces the international law against using banned weapons then there is no law.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

Ummm...no...warmongering would be firing cruise missiles and dropping bombs...before...the inspections take place...

But lets all take the word of the...white helmets...they've got such a good track record with the truth...

YouSir

You're one of those kinds of people who will say "There is no evidence Assad used gas on his own people" after all investigations and collection of evidence is forbidden and never happened.

I 100% support Trump not waiting for these investigations because if you followed the Syrian situation then you'd be completely confident that Russia would promise and investigation at the UNSC then actually deny it once the inspectors arrive.

I also think it's pretty ridiculous to think the US doesn't have covert assets on the ground to verify this information first hand before the regime got a chance to cover it up.

Ummm...I'm sorry...you haven't got a clue how or what I think...my thoughts and commentary evolve when further facts warrant...so please refrain from attempting to pigeon hole me...

If all of that is true...how come the last attack that was blamed on Assad and Russia just one year ago was just admitted by Mattis that there was no proof Assad or Russia carried out the attack...

Funny those covert assets at first claimed Syria used sarin gas a year ago...now the official story is that there was no proof it was them...but lets just send in the cruise missiles anyways...

Covert asshats more like...

But you just go right ahead and swallow the official narrative...the neocon narrative...the deepstate narrative...

I...on the other hand...will forever remain skeptical of any claims of fact without proof...

Have a nice day...

YouSir

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join