It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Infowars’ Alex Jones Cries on Air Over Syria Strikes: “Trump Is Crapping All Over Us”

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

I think I don't really give 2 craps, man. I think we launched against a couple of facilities, got our message across, and moved on, period. I don't think this in any way impacts my belief that Trump was and is the best man for the job of POTUS and I sure as hell am not about to delve into some histrionic lugubriousness because a few Syrian chemical facilities were blown to hell in the middle of the night.

Mattis said the US needed to ensure they had enough evidence Assad was responsible to defend the decision to the world. This UNSC response demonstrates that the US did, in fact, have the evidence Mattis was calling for. End of story, really.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Odd, because the intel agencies haven't shared any of that evidence with Congress (as stated by many in Congress)....you know, the ones who are SUPPOSED to authorize this kind of thing....LOL....

They're still on track to withdraw US troops from Syria this summer. He hasn't increased troops. He escalated nothing and will fulfill his campaign commitment.

Wow, you really believe that, don't you? Well, I hope you prove me wrong, but I have little faith in it. (and I'd call someone firing over 100 cruise missiles at me an "escalation"...but maybe you and I differ in this regard)....

You may not care about it, but I care that we basically just launched over 100 million dollars worth of missiles for zero net gain. Again, his campaign platform reasons for pulling out of Syria is that we are getting nothing out of it. I can't imagine the cost of maintaining forces there on a daily basis, or in that region, and we're not getting jack out of it. So yes, it's a reversal of position, and yet another one in an evergrowing list of such reversals...so yeah, a lot of his support is leaving.
edit on 20-4-2018 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   
It’s funnt to watch the trump train eat their own......the same people bashing jones have been championing and defending him all year as a truth exposed....

Now he’s saying something they don’t like and he’s a pos

Freaking hypocrites can’t even see their own hypocrisy, it’s sickening

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
Mattis said the US needed to ensure they had enough evidence Assad was responsible to defend the decision to the world. This UNSC response demonstrates that the US did, in fact, have the evidence Mattis was calling for. End of story, really.

Yeah totally, just like they had evidence of Sadam's chemical weapons.

You know that Trump recently increased the military budget by something like 90 billion dollars that came straight out of our national debt, right?
edit on 4 20 18 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Deep State = NWO = UNSC = Controlled POTUS so really, why would you expect them to be any different in their positions?

Iraq is a great example of such past boondoggery, but Syria itself has had this same "cry wolf" moment way too many times before, and has been SHOWN to be in the past, the rebels doing so to involve the US more.

Of course, if Trump had followed his own platform, we'd be out of there by now, and it wouldn't be our problem anymore.

You know that Trump recently increased the military budget by something like 90 billion dollars that came straight out of our national debt, right?

Yep, which is exactly why I'm buying stock in defense contractors. If ya can't beat 'em, join em!
edit on 20-4-2018 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
It’s funnt to watch the trump train eat their own......the same people bashing jones have been championing and defending him all year as a truth exposed....

Now he’s saying something they don’t like and he’s a pos

Freaking hypocrites can’t even see their own hypocrisy, it’s sickening

WHUT? Dude, please, and I really am begging you on this one, find one single example of me ever having anything good to say about Alex Jones. 10 years on this forum, I've maintained 100% true course on that asshat... he's either a total and complete lunatic or a CIA asset. Nobody can possibly be as predictably paranoid as he is.

To be real honest, his response here solidifies my belief that he's a CIA asset. They need Jones to be anti-establishment because that is how they use him to honeypot low hanging fruit on his message boards, call-ins, and even with fools who use his online stores.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Barcs

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Yeah totally, just like they had evidence of Sadam's chemical weapons.

Your point? OMG... we're spending too much on the military!!! We may not be able to afford as many Kept Voters next year, OMG! Military spending, when performed under a POTUS who actually does wheel and deal and claim versions of spoils, is a profitable expense for America. I can't say the same for most of the even more massive overspending we've seen in prior administrations. There is no question the money will be spent regardless of who is in power, the only question is what it's going to be spent on. Will it be wasted as the tax payers eat their own tails to pay for Kept voter programs, or will it be utilized for endeavors that actively lead to profitable relationships and future security measures?

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Folks who complain about military spending aren't seeing the big picture. Eventually, it's really one of the only long term investments the US can take, but that's a whole conversation of its own. And, as the above poster mentioned, at least Trump does wheel and deal here. He got Lockheed to lower some prices, saving a ton of money, and he's done the same with Boeing. Of course, they aren't fools either, and by doing this, it means some projects that Obama back-burnered, are now going forward. (good time to invest in either stock, but damn, they are pricey)....

The "kept voter" is a good argument, though I feel that the need for it has now ended. It should be apparent now, that whether we vote Dem or GOP, we're ultimately going to see the same deep state agenda move forward. Sad, but true. So, screw it, might as well make some money on the deal.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

Only if all the money spent is going to that goal..

I agree with you in principle though..

Money doesn’t matter...

Gold doesn’t matter ...

Resources don’t matter..

Military might is all that matters.. you can take all the gold and resources you want with the best military..

HOWEVER, that’s a false equivalency..

We spend more on our military than the other top 13 militaries on the planet COMBINED.

More than russia, China, UK , Australia, Britain, Germany, exc, exc, till you get to 13.. and by the time you get down to the lower parts of that list countries spend like 20 million a year on their military..

So the real question is “do we get what we pay for???”

Do we have a military that could take on all 13 of the most powerful countries I the planet at once??

If no. Then we are getting screwed somewhere..

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

That's not an entirely fair comparison, though. The EU countries, for instance, benefit from direct military defense from the EU, NATO, and UN. When was the last time the USA has NATO or UN actively defending us in a theater of combat for a purpose other than cosmetic "spread the blame?" The costs incurred generally have been absorbed by the Pentagon. Further, all countries who are under the Crown (53 of them including the UK, Canada, Australia, India, and Pakistan) are signed to the Commonwealth of Nations pact which affords the individual countries the luxury of not having to individually support the largest military forces they may someday need... they can call on the other members if they need assistance. The US? Not so much considering we are 100% independent from the British Empire since 1776.

So what does the US get for it's budget? Quite a lot, actually.
1. We have the three largest air forces in the world (Air Force, Navy, Army)
2. We have the largest Navy in the world (by a long margin in the "big guns" departments of aircraft carriers, warships, nuclear subs, and cruisers.)
3. We have by far and away the most military satellites orbiting the planet. If a mouse farts in Pyongyang, the Pentagon has at least 3 angles to view it from.
4. Our military spending secures the US Dollar as the world reserve currency
5. Jobs, jobs, jobs... in a pathetic era in which global free trade has threatened to castrate our entire production sector, military manufacturing, R&D, and defense contracting has proven to be a steady bright spot in the domestic jobs market. Let's face it, war keeps this country going.
6. All that spending crippled the Soviet Union and, frankly, I think we let them up off the canvas just to repeat it all so we can get in their face in a decade or so as they are once again broke and say "look what we did to you, again!"

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Taggart

People give all kinds of excuses when they're in trouble. It doesn't make it so. Even if he is playing a character, it doesn't negate the fact that he's a terrible person.
edit on 4-20-2018 by jaymp because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join