It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Infowars’ Alex Jones Cries on Air Over Syria Strikes: “Trump Is Crapping All Over Us”

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Alex Jones - putting the 'info' in tinfoil.

Bat-sh!t crazy comes to mind, cringe-worthy and embarrassing also comes to mind.

Still, when it comes to Infowars & Prison Planet as entities that provide a news service, they are no more or less fake / inaccurate than their MSM counterparts.

Or should we post videos of that mad bitch Rachel Maddow and do a cross-comparison as to who is more slappable?

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

How do you feel about Trump's actions in Syria Sublime?
edit on 15-4-2018 by Southern Guardian because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 01:23 AM
link   

How do you feel about Trump's actions in Syria Sublime?

Trumps, and Mays and Macrons actions - the coalition of the willing will always tow the line when oil pipelines saving innocent lives is involved........

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'd even go so far as to speculate this....

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Alex must be trying to get a legit job with CNN..

He's always been a bit over the top, nothing new here..

Tho my opinions are seldom the same as the management..

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Thanks for those links Sublime I'll have a read through. We have no business in Syria imho, but good to know there's plenty of info floating out there.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
And you pay attention to Alex Jones , why ?

Alex Jones's Info Wars has been faultering badly the past 8 months or so. No "scoops", or exlusives, like they used to get every now and then. Alex's over-the-top outrage was by design. He is now (for a few more hours) in the Washington Post, New York Times, Slate, Vanity Fair... all the publications that liberals love. He got his exposure.

I did a search to see what Alex Jones said after the April 2017 attack on Syria's military airfield by Donald Trump/USA unilaterally. Jones wasn't excited over the strike, but he was excited that Donald Trump did what President Obama was "too weak" to do.

This time, Jones NEEDED some exposure...and he's getting it!

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Yep, he's definitely playing a part. Looks and sounds like he's acting in that bit.

"When are we going live?" As if he didn't know cameras were recording him. Lol.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I hate the ranting, it reminds me of the way Hitler would rant and rave. Huge turn off for me. He has been unhinged even more so since his public child custody hearings.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

if you really wanted to kill people, you would probably use a more effective chemical that kills people.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Listen, Trump doesn't 'do' anything!

He read placards. That's all he does. .. and collects big astronomical checks I suspect.

And he looks ridiculous with his tanning machine tan.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 04:53 AM
link   
You should be appreciative of us “right wingers” not pretending a bad decision is good and calling Trump out for doing the wrong thing. Wars are a waste of money, resources and lives.

I am against most wars of aggression. Even if Assad did it (which I doubt) I would be against this action. We need to spend those dollars on infrastructure projects at home.

U.S. needs to stop being the world police.
edit on 2018/4/15 by Metallicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Alex Jones - putting the 'info' in tinfoil.

not bad.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
You should be appreciative of us “right wingers” not pretending a bad decision is good and calling Trump out for doing the wrong thing. Wars are a waste of money, resources and lives.

I am against most wars of aggression. Even if Assad did it (which I doubt) I would be against this action. We need to spend those dollars on infrastructure projects at home.

U.S. needs to stop being the world police.

Here is the sad thing - it's propaganda orientated too.

1. Most western media outlets are claiming that 'dozens' of Syrians were killed in the latest chemical weapons attacks.
2. Most western media outlets avoid doing a comparison of those figures with an average weekend in Chicago.

One thing is certain - the faux MSM outrage is designed to garner support for military action in a country that has never attacked the US, but has resources that the US is very keen to take control of.

Human life, and the value thereof, is of ZERO concern to the warpigs and the liberals who are supporting them.

Notice how CNN & the tards have backed right off on the 'Trump colluded with Russia' narrative?

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
Do people actually take Alex Jones seriously?

Unfortunately

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 06:23 AM
link   
He has also said, from day one, that if Trump does go against his word, he will be at his throat as much as every other two faced politician.

So there's that...

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra

Unfortunately

Strange how people who don't even listen to him, know not to take him seriously.

Not that I do, I take what he says, and look into it. More often than not, he's actually on the ball. But mostly, I listen to him for the comic value. Ohh I laugh, I cry... it's a veritable smorgasbord of entertainment.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

I just watch him to get discount codes for questionable supplements that are probably going to make my hair fallout and give me anal leakage.

It's OK.. You can by more expensive and weaker supplements from Healthway or Natures Own, that will give you all of the above. They're reputable though, right?

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 06:29 AM
link   

BWAHAHAHA....

That’s because the deaths in Chicago have nothing to do with Syria, foreign policy, rebellions, or anything else relevant...

Which logical fallacy is that?? I forget??

The one where you make a ridiculous comparison and pretend it makes sense???

I forget. It’s got its own little Latin name and you learn it in ANY public speaking or debate
Class???

Man.. people are just so easily propagandized....

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: badw0lf

originally posted by: eNumbra

Unfortunately

Strange how people who don't even listen to him, know not to take him seriously.

Not that I do, I take what he says, and look into it. More often than not, he's actually on the ball. But mostly, I listen to him for the comic value. Ohh I laugh, I cry... it's a veritable smorgasbord of entertainment.

Yeah, it’s kind of a shame, he’s not a bad springboard for topics to look into, but he makes them incredibly unappealing - the reason I’ve always thought of him as controlled opposition.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Lol. Trump has been slowly but surely pissing off ever demographic in the country..

He went from probably getting his highest ever audience score during the election, but those people have been slowly deserting him as Trump does crazier and crazier things..

Well jones went all in for trump..

So he is losing fans as trump does..

No one likes a pro-government shill conspiracy theorist...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join