It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Infowars’ Alex Jones Cries on Air Over Syria Strikes: “Trump Is Crapping All Over Us”

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Like a lot of Trump supporters, Alex Jones ain't happy with Trump's actions of late. Let's not forget Alex has been one of the more vocal supporters of Trump:

Many of President Donald Trump’s most prominent conservative supporters in the media turned against him on Friday following his decision to launch airstrikes on Syria. But likely none had more of an unhinged reaction than Infowars founder Alex Jones, who started crying on the air while he criticized Trump. “# Trump, and # these #ing people,” Jones said. “He was doing good and that’s what makes it so bad,” Jones said as he cried on the air. “If he had been a piece of crap from the beginning, it wouldn’t be so bad,” he added. “We’ve made so many sacrifices and now he’s crapping all over us. It makes me sick.” At another point in the broadcast Jones went on to call Trump a “fraud” and declare that he was “done.”

slate.com...
The video. He cried folks. Could be an act though as with many of his show. Still, a little jaw dropping.

I don't know why people are acting surprised about this. From day one it should've become apparent that Trump was going to continue the status quo. Not sure what road this leads to for InfoWars. Many of their viewers are still avid Trump supporters and many are supporting Trumps actions regardless.
edit on 14-4-2018 by Southern Guardian because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian
Frankly, I'd like to see the proof that it was Assad that delivered the chemical attack.
If their is none, well, then a sad time befalls us all.
edit on V382018Saturdaypm30America/ChicagoSat, 14 Apr 2018 23:38:07 -05001 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1
double post
edit on V382018Saturdaypm30America/ChicagoSat, 14 Apr 2018 23:38:27 -05001 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   
And you pay attention to Alex Jones , why ?

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   

It could just be that many trump supporters actually are happy with the status quo, I'm fairly certain that is the case.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Might be a side effect from those dozens of different supplements he's mixing together.

I didn't watch the video, but I'm sure he's an ugly crier.

Eta: watched it, yup, way worse than I thought.
edit on 14-4-2018 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-4-2018 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Do people actually take Alex Jones seriously?

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Good lord. I actually think he was legitimately crying on air.

Might be a side effect from those dozens of different supplements he's mixing together.

Some estrogen mixed into some of his supplements me thinks

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I've been wondering just how hardcore he really was a shill for Trump.

Not that I want Trump to be a chump. But getting too hardcore into a politician is not unlike my lower intestine: stinky and loaded with danger.

He didnt let us down on this one.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Do people actually take Alex Jones seriously?

Many people still do. He has 1000's of viewers, subscribers.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   

I just watch him to get discount codes for questionable supplements that are probably going to make my hair fallout and give me anal leakage.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Because Alex Jones is the embodiment of Trump styled conservatism; AJ is Hannity, Orilley, Savage and Rush all rolled up into
a one man package of information on how the conservative mind thinks.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   

The Infowars host and founder is “playing a character,” his lawyer said in a recent custody hearing.

“He is a performance artist,” attorney Randall Wilhite told a judge, according to the Austin American-Statesman.

www.nydailynews.com...

Like Stephan Colbert, only stupid.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Uh, no. I will grant that they are all attention seeking, but AJ is a complete wacko. Everybody knows this. He’s beyond fringe and into legendary delusional territory. If you truly believe what you said, I’m equally concerned for you.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Well, if you didn't know what was up before, John Bolton showing up should have been a red flag.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Sure it wasn't Phil Hendrie pretending to be Alex Jones ?

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   

The little dumbass even repeated "you know me, I'm no drama queen" each time he was about to prove he is, in fact, a flaming drama queen. What a total ass Jones continues to be.

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

It's worrisome that you have that level of respect for Colbert.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Gothmog

Because Alex Jones is the embodiment of Trump styled conservatism; AJ is Hannity, Orilley, Savage and Rush all rolled up into
a one man package of information on how the conservative mind thinks.

What ???
Funny how you categorize folks , yet have no clue as to the people you are grouping together in your own little imagination.

new topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join