It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Infowars’ Alex Jones Cries on Air Over Syria Strikes: “Trump Is Crapping All Over Us”

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Thank you for the laugh.

I was laughing too while I wrote that, and then again reading it

But that doesn't make any of it untrue.

I think it is quite funny that you said you don't trust Alex Jones for any truth. Do you know what that even means?

It means you can't discern that truth or falsehood of anything without being told by someone you trust, which also means you don't follow your own due diligence and RESEARCH and INVESTIGATE things yourself so you can be informed more by that effort.,

WHICH BY THE WAY is exactly what Alex Jones tells everyone in his audience to DO!!!! He tells his audience not to just take everything he says as gospel, but to find out by investigating things on your own, and he always gives all of his sources and tells exactly and honestly where he got the information from. And he even says he gets things wrong because of sources that are found to be bogus, and often information he discovers is "planted" so people try and discredit him who he is targeting as corrupt and scandals he discovers, or that he is reporting on..

But don't let any of that dissuade you from your biased conclusions about things.

Actually it means that I don't trust a guy who admits that he plays a character on his radio show.

And it is you who are biased...you don't know how many news sources I go to on a daily basis. You don't know how I digest media. You whole post is biased because I don't trust a guy you absolutely do trust. That's what makes the world go 'round. That's why different viewpoints exist. Alex has an agenda, you have an agenda, I have an agenda. Open your eyes, one single viewpoint from a self-styled emotional yelling screaming crying presenter isn't trustworthy in my eyes. He did some good work a decade or more ago. Now he's just, well, trying to remain relevant.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Yea, but here is the kicker..

He tells you to only believe cheesy conspiracy sites, and not to trust any actual journalists or scientists..

If your giving every two-bit reptilian conspiracy theorists the same credibility as say people like NASA. Who are responsible for basically the modern age..

Then about .2% of the information you take in is gonna be accurate from the start, and if you don’t trust anyone. Then you never know what to believe..

Leaving everyone at square one.. not knowing anything one way or the other, and thus even more susceptible to bad actors spouting nonsense..

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Gothmog
And you pay attention to Alex Jones , why ?

Because Alex Jones is the embodiment of Trump styled conservatism; AJ is Hannity, Orilley, Savage and Rush all rolled up into
a one man package of information on how the conservative mind thinks.

No, according to court documents thats a character he plays on an entertainment show purely to make money

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: Grambler
Meanwhile, if Syrian or Russia retaliates and bombs the USA, even if it doesn’t kill anyone, the very people using that as an excuse to will call for ww3

WW3 my ass! Get over yourselves. This was a nothing. It was taking out a few chemical facilities in a country so effed their leadership can't win a civil war against a cluster of cavemen.

How did the world biggest forces get on in Vietnam or Afghanistan ?

Calling them a cluster of cavemen is stupid, considering the same 'rebels' have been keeping the 'Allies' busy for the last 15 years.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
I've been wondering just how hardcore he really was a shill for Trump.

Not that I want Trump to be a chump. But getting too hardcore into a politician is not unlike my lower intestine: stinky and loaded with danger.

He didnt let us down on this one.

Wow. Killer analogy.

As for AJ. Hes probably crying because he has realized he is what theyd call a "disgarded asset" regarding his vehement support for Trump during the elections.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Say what you will about Alex Jones but that man will go down in history for saving the world from the gay frogs.

And creating a multimillion empire with nothing but Bullsh!t and a public access channel in Austin, Texas.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Do you honestly think he (Jones) gives a crap about Syrians..I don't, it's all theatrics..and who died?
I'm pretty sure advance warning was sent to Syria anyway..a big dog and pony show.

To be clear, I do not in any way support the bombing..I just think Jones's drama is laughable.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Alex Jones's Info Wars has been faultering badly the past 8 months or so. No "scoops", or exlusives, like they used to get every now and then. Alex's over-the-top outrage was by design. He is now (for a few more hours) in the Washington Post, New York Times, Slate, Vanity Fair... all the publications that liberals love. He got his exposure.

I did a search to see what Alex Jones said after the April 2017 attack on Syria's military airfield by Donald Trump/USA unilaterally. Jones wasn't excited over the strike, but he was excited that Donald Trump did what President Obama was "too weak" to do.

This time, Jones NEEDED some exposure...and he's getting it!

Haha, good catch!

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I remember when Jones was laughed at by all on ATS but Trump happened and once sane members on ATS lost their minds and started believing the BS from Jones.
He is such a tool tbh I bet he cries a lot tbh.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Taggart

originally posted by: olaru12

Because Alex Jones is the embodiment of Trump styled conservatism; AJ is Hannity, Orilley, Savage and Rush all rolled up into
a one man package of information on how the conservative mind thinks.

No, according to court documents thats a character he plays on an entertainment show purely to make money

Yeah and he models the act on trumps persona.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Taggart

Yup, sure as hell have... simply because the US goal was not victory. In Vietnam we were trying to cost the USSR as much money as possible, "winning" isn't a concept that takes place on the battlefield in a proxy war. Had the US taken about it to actually WIN that war, there'd have been a whole ton of arable land ready, waiting, and uninhabited for the South Vietnamese farmers to take control of within 6 months of the outbreak of combat... but instead we had a chicken# president and Congress that wanted to stalemate it as long as possible for maximum damage to the Soviet war chests funding the VC. Afghanistan... similar idiocy prevailed in the handling of that. Winning hearts and minds is a noble activity best performed *after* your enemies lay face down in the smoldering wreckage of their homes and fortresses... not while they're still alive and well, hiding like cowardly vermin among their civilian population.

Let's be honest, America hasn't fought a war to win since WWII, and that's a failure that is 100% tied to insane attitudes of "kinder-gentler" warfare and proxy corporation goals.

Let me repeat myself, by the way... yes, cavemen. Assad and Putin have been actually trying to win against cavemen and amazingly can't seem to even succeed at that short of using a can of D-Con fog off before locking up the building for a weekend.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Lol, he/they will have their heads reinserted into tRumps behind as soon as the faux outrage show is over. a reply to: Southern Guardian

edit on 16-4-2018 by soundguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Lol he just made a fool out of himself , no more calls from TWH

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
I'm pretty sure advance warning was sent to Syria anyway..a big dog and pony show.

Um, yeah, and I'm sure they all got the message on their smart phones as trump was tweeting about how he was not going into Syria and then says "but if I did, I wouldn't tell anybody". Comedy.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I see the haters moved in...

I still got your back alex even if your just actin your actin like i would want someone to.

What are the odds that he could actually believe the stuff he says and still hold a sac card.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Barcs

We just don't understand 4D chess

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   
EU elites are preparing additional strikes, right now against Syria!
It's impossible for the west to win this engagement, no matter how many contrasting opinions on newspapers articles the west manages to print ...

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Many of President Donald Trump’s most prominent conservative supporters in the media turned against him on Friday following his decision to launch airstrikes on Syria

Yeah, doing a complete 180 on major issues in your platform can do that to the ones who voted for you.

Go figure? Huh....

He campaigned on "draining the swamp", then filled it even more.

He campaigned on "getting us out of Syria", then escalated it.

Why should it be any surprise that those who voted for him are now feeling betrayed? I know I certainly do. Granted, I half-expected it, but I would have been much happier to be wrong too.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok
He campaigned on "getting us out of Syria", then escalated it.

They're still on track to withdraw US troops from Syria this summer. He hasn't increased troops. He escalated nothing and will fulfill his campaign commitment.

He fired some missiles into strategic targets as a consequence for disobedience and defiance of a government we already are locking horns with, whooooo look at the escalation. :rolleyes:

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Oh, was there some kind of proof before he fired away? supposedly Matis wanted to wait for the proof. Do you think that is good policy?..not waiting for proof.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join