It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Infowars’ Alex Jones Cries on Air Over Syria Strikes: “Trump Is Crapping All Over Us”

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   
ALex went ALL-In on Trump...He should know better that..

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   
And millions more who believe he's an idiot.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Alex Jones is a joke and this thread proves it. Other than that, I disagree with the bombing as well. Trump was right when he said we can’t keep intervening in these conflicts. He’s spoken on the subject many times saying it’s a waste of money and regime change doesn’t work.

Was hington Post

CNN

I just find it hard to believe that a heinous person, but nonetheless a Leader of a country is so dumb, he uses a chemical weapon to kill 50+ people knowing the U.S.and all our allies are itching for a war. Trump announces he wants to pull out of Syria and then immediately there’s a chemical attack. To me that seems like someone with the interest of having the U.S. in Syria. Now, someone explain why Assad would want that?

Another point I have with the bombing is even if Assad did commit his heinous act, why are we wasting our time? This was proven not to work last time. Sure were told this set Assad’s chemical program back significantly. But did we? Only time will tell, but I’d bet not and think this action will come back to haunt Trump in some way. Here are a couple quotes from the Washington Post source above to put Trumps stance I’ve had in perspective.a

"I do think it's a different world today, and I don't think we should be nation-building anymore," Trump said. "I think it's proven not to work, and we have a different country than we did then. We have $19 trillion in debt. We're sitting, probably, on a bubble. And it's a bubble that if it breaks, it's going to be very nasty. I just think we have to rebuild our country." He added: "I watched as we built schools in Iraq and they're blown up. We build another one, we get blown up. We rebuild it three times and yet we can't build a school in Brooklyn. We have no money for education because we can't build in our own country. At what point do you say, 'Hey, we have to take care of ourselves?' So, I know the outer world exists and I'll be very cognizant of that. But at the same time, our country is disintegrating, large sections of it, especially the inner cities."

Now all that said, I still support the president because nobody else aligns with my goals for the country more than him. I just feel he’s breaking his non-interventionist plan he promised. That’s one of our heaviest burdens on our economy. With what we spend over there, we could do some fantastic projects here at home instead.
edit on 15-4-2018 by Middleoftheroad because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-4-2018 by Middleoftheroad because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Wild. He is obviously a crisis actor suffering from a Mandela effect. #fakenews

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

This isn't even the best part. WARNING HARSH LANGUAGE.

<

Hahahaha! That is hilarious!!

edit on 15/4/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

No, Alex Jones, like other pundits, is a characticture. He's an act. Not real. It's possible that acting in a single role for so long bleeds into your psyche, amd vice versa. But make no mistake, everything he does he does to pander to audience he creates by inventing this persona. He's no different than a clown at a circus. It doesn't make the circus audince clowns too. Though your comment might make You one

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Alex Jones is full of sh#t.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   

This isn't the first time Jones shed his crocodile tears and it won't be the last. Remember folks, he's a performer and nothing more. He's a con man who only cares about the money.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Alex Jones is a pussy.
Big fat cry baby.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Alex Jones is the professional wrestler of all news media. He can cry or shout or do whatever he feels will increase his audience...or even just please them. I trust him for exactly 0% of any truth.

As far as Trump goes...did anyone think he would really change the US tone about the Middle East? He's taking the neocon hawk position to a new level, actually. I really don't want to know where this goes because I don't see it going anywhere good; not for the US, not for Syria, not for Russia, not for the world.

We US citizens tend to think of war as something far off, distant, a few newsreel headline and some video clips and soundbites. To the Syrian people, and many other people in the world, it's a daily thing. Not knowing if they'll be shelled today, or bombed, or gassed, or shot, or arrested and tortured. Trump's just giving them a second helping of the same, with "Made in USA" stamped on the return address.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
Alex Jones is a pussy.
Big fat cry baby.

Alex Jones is a good man and a patriotic American man, which is more than can be said about more than half the people here who are always ragging on Alex Jones as if they are better than him.. Alex Jones is also a good Christian man which is why he has genuine feelings about all the crazy things happening in the world, especially wars and people dying unnecessarily. That doesn't mean that people who are not Christian don't also care about things, but for a real Christian it is supposed to be a requirement so it goes without saying.

The people always bashing Alex Jones saying he's nuts and this and that yada yada yada are so far gone brainwashed by the belief systems of the main stream media and their own perverted value systems that have been ingrained by years of successful brainwashing, and I'm talking about politicians that are always bashing Alex Jones not you.

People like Hillary Clinton who is so corrupt that she could look at a pretty flower and it will just die and wilt right there on the spot like everything else she comes in contact with. People dying, she laughs about it. And Alex Jones was always calling her out about her felonious deeds, but Alex Jones is the "conspiracy theorist" and crazy?

WRONG...
Nothing wrong with Alex, he is a better man than most for doing what he is doing. Oh but he sells health formulas and is just making money.
He is making money legally and enterprising, and no one is forced to buy his goods.

But the same can't be said about his arch enemy Hillary Clinton who is a money laundering organized crime educated Felon. People who didn't pay Hillary correctly wind up dead real quick,.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Thank you for the laugh.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek

Thank you for the laugh.

I was laughing too while I wrote that, and then again reading it

But that doesn't make any of it untrue.

I think it is quite funny that you said you don't trust Alex Jones for any truth. Do you know what that even means?

It means you can't discern that truth or falsehood of anything without being told by someone you trust, which also means you don't follow your own due diligence and RESEARCH and INVESTIGATE things yourself so you can be informed more by that effort.,

WHICH BY THE WAY is exactly what Alex Jones tells everyone in his audience to DO!!!! He tells his audience not to just take everything he says as gospel, but to find out by investigating things on your own, and he always gives all of his sources and tells exactly and honestly where he got the information from. And he even says he gets things wrong because of sources that are found to be bogus, and often information he discovers is "planted" so people try and discredit him who he is targeting as corrupt and scandals he discovers, or that he is reporting on..

But don't let any of that dissuade you from your biased conclusions about things.

edit on 15-4-2018 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: fixed an error ; to an l

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Alex gets my respect.

I do not care what the haters say or what some poster will come in here and say about a sac card and such.

If by now you can not discern genuine emotion and feelings from the hollywood crap then you need to brush up on your humanity skills.

The guy went to washington and stood outside the house of his number 1 and laid out his feelings on the subject.

After that and between the savage shows and others the strike went from being on 70 sites to only the 2 dead buildings.

I call that a win.

You wanna make fun of his outburst and i have also done so but it is the real deal.

In the time it takes to snap your fingers God could have you in his shoes with someone in your own spiritual chain shooting up horse testosterone everyday and making you be outrageous also. You may not buy my words here but beware of the hate.

Good on the voices of peace cause even if for only another day we are not at war and that falls on the sholders of trump and the gang.

The others who wanna ask how is this better than a hillary presidency to them i say with her it was a guarantee of ww3 and with the don if we played our cards just right we had a slim shot of carrying on and we may have just gotten our wish for another day or two. Don will be remembered greatly now.

Very rough times ahead folks...

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Right, I am glad that Jones is calling Trump on it, but I really don't understand that so many people bought into Trump being "anti establishment" and so on.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

He was and is anti establishment imho.

Now put yourself in his shoes where everyday there is the most powerful force on planet earth threatening you and your family and wonder what moves you would make in the face of such. Have you kept up with all the close calls his family has gone through since the election. What would you think when your wife plane lands and you learn there was a threat on her life and the jet just was running on one engine. It goes on and on my friend.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: mekhanics

Alex Jones is full of sh#t.

How long is that theme going to be thrown about?

You do know it's factual, right? Either way, enjoy the parade.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   

YOU get it.

That's a rarity in threads like this.

Kudos to you, sir !!

(or ma'am - best to cover all bets these days!)

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: badw0lf

YOU get it.

That's a rarity in threads like this.

Kudos to you, sir !!

(or ma'am - best to cover all bets these days!)

Thank you!
I'm a ""

I don't know what the blue means, I just like blue as a color

And that part about Alex Jones mentioning to his audience to research things he reports on for themselves, is something I noticed he does quite frequently, probably for a lot of reasons too, not just because it's always a smart move anyways, but perhaps because people who are dead set against him use any mistakes he makes, or tainted sources to claim he lied, or he doesn't know what he is talking about, etc..

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

a cluster of cavemen? well if youre going to turn the whole thing into a cartoon so you can dismiss it there's not much point in talking to you about it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join