It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia all set for war

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Russian envoy to Lebanon: Any U.S. missiles fired at Syria will be shot down

www.voltairenet.org...
www.reuters.com... SKBN1HI0PU

Alexander Zasypkine is the Russian ambassador to Beirut and Russia’s regional head in the Middle East. In the night of 10 April 2018, he was interviewed by the Hezbollah’s TV station, Al-Manar and made a bold declaration: every Western missile fired against Syria will be destroyed as will the base from which they are launched.
Zasypkine made this declaration to the Al-Manar following the announcement made by the White House, Downing Street and the Elysee that an attack on Syria was on the table. His intention was to make crystal clear Russia’s position.
Westerners do not accept that they have failed in Syria and are seeking out any pretext to disintegrate – smash into smithereens - the Republic of Syria.
Although Westerners will be seeking to retain control of the region with the use of force, the Kremlin is ready for war on a far grander scale. Doesn’t sound good.

Trump doesn’t realize the reality of diplomatic language—he’s an ignoramus.

The US defense head, James Mattis is aware of the Russians massive military potential, and the fact that normal diplomats don’t indulge in stupid stuff on Twitter like the fool Trump.

Likely Russia, behind the scenes in NO UNCERTAIN TERMS told the US IF YOU STRIKE WE WILL STRIKE BACK THIS TIME.

That’s why Mattis is cautious

Mattis warns Trump about Syria risks

www.cnn.com...

Washington (CNN)Top military officials, including Defense Secretary James Mattis, warned President Donald Trump during an afternoon meeting Thursday that he risks escalating US involvement in Syria if he goes forward with the type of aggressive bombing campaign he has pressed for over the past week, according to US and western officials briefed on the conversation.
Trump has pushed military leaders to develop plans for a sustained assault on Syrian regime targets in response to last weekend's chemical attack, the officials said. But Mattis and other members of the President's national security team cautioned Trump during the meeting that such a strategy could pull the US into direct conflict with Russia and Iran.
The resistance has upset Trump, who wanted to take quick action and feels like the options being presented to him don't go far enough, according to the officials.

Nevertheless, there is a view among Trump's national security team that the President's tweets earlier this week -- including one threatening US missiles "will be coming, nice and new and 'smart' " -- forced their hand and made some type of strikes inevitable. But there is an effort to calibrate the response, even as Trump is pressing his team to act.

Just happened

US launches strikes on Syria

Trump says he has ordered strikes on the Syrian regime in response for a chemical weapon attack last weekend

The savages of the west have struck

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump announced on Friday he ordered strikes on the Syrian regime in response to a chemical weapons attack last weekend. "I ordered the United States armed forces to launch precision strikes on targets associated with the chemical weapon capabilities of Syrian dictator of Bashar al-Assad," Trump said from the White House Diplomatic Room. Trump said the strikes were in coordination with France and the United Kingdom, adding that the purpose of the campaign is to "establish a strong deterrent against the production, spread and use of chemical weapons."
www.cnn.com...

edit on 13-4-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Why would Pence be rushed away from his event in Peru, unless our gov't expects a harsh response from Russia?

And what form will that take? Nukes?

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Well we will soon find out what is shot down or not ? Game on I am afraid , I hope the innocent will not be effected.
Dirty deeds done already all are to blame..

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Well $#%@.

Thats all I got. I was really hoping they would wait for the WHO to do their tests and the whole idea would lose steam.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Tomahawks hitting Damascus right now.

Too late to "Shoot 'em down".

🙃

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Again the US MSM is guilty of NOT challenging the US' lies in another war

THEY DID IT IN IRAQ--LIED

IN LIBYA LIED

AND ARE DOING IT AGAIN

Well NEVER learn until its too late

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I was getting bored tonight.....

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

IN LIBYA LIED

AND ARE DOING IT AGAIN

The MSM has done that in EVERY war! That's why I scratch my head when so many of you believe their word as gospel....

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Most likely 35 years from now, you or your children will read this comment with nothing eventful happening. a reply to: dianajune

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Trump did this for one reason.

To kiss the Neocons assess and to get cred from the msm he thinks will love him for this.

The deep state owns Trump now

I hope all of you Trump lovers who thought he was different think again

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Well as you can see if there is a third world war and Russia decided to target my own city of Glasgow with an SS-25(800Kt) warhead i'm toast, and probably one of the lucky ones really.

nuclearsecrecy.com...

Try out your own location and see how you fair. LoL

edit on 13-4-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   

IN LIBYA LIED

AND ARE DOING IT AGAIN

All the MSM outlets and their talking heads will be praising Trump in the morning and through the week. Remember the last time he bombed Assad's airport hitting just a couple of planes? MSNBC and CNN were having orgasms over it. You know, the so called Leftist outlets...

‘Donald became President of US’: MSM and political foes praise Trump’s strike on Syria

edit on 13-4-2018 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Next is Iran. They can easily doctor another FF against Iran.

We may be in one now but by the end of Trump's term, we will be in a WORLD WAR!

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Trump did this for one reason.

To kiss the Neocons assess and to get cred from the msm he thinks will love him for this.

The deep state owns Trump now

I hope all of you Trump lovers who thought he was different think again

Trump lost my support tonight. Yes, the deep state has him by the balls.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Left-right doesn’t matter when it comes to killing Arabs and supporting the Zionist state of Israel and the deep state

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Well as you can see if there is a third world war and Russia decided to target my own city of Glasgow with an SS-25(800Kt) warhead i'm toast, and probably one of the lucky ones really.

nuclearsecrecy.com...

Try out your own location and see how you fair. LoL

If Russia and Putin held out hopes of reconciliation before, they certainly know now where they stand and they will not be pushed any further. I suspect a Russian red line in the sand after this if it hasn't been crossed already.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I still don't understand why Pence had to be rushed out of what he was doing in Peru.

Was this because of concern about Russia's response?

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   
US leadership is insane!

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
US leadership is insane!

How about the UK's and France's?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join