It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia all set for war

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: bjarneorn

Russia will most likely wait until the missiles stop, after all they now have a lot less missiles, all aimed at dud targets. So how much of the taxpayers money has been wasted this time.? I think we will see a ship or two sunk at some stage.
The U.S. has never gone a decade without war in 241 years.

War is just another business and wars will continue to rage on for as long as there are money to be made from them.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Like I said, even if Russia attacked it wouldn't necessarily mean any nuclear war

The Chinese virtually fought the US to a standstill in NK and no nuclear bombs were used.

Russia and the US can have a war without resorting to the nuclear button.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Trump did this for one reason.

To kiss the Neocons assess and to get cred from the msm he thinks will love him for this.

The deep state owns Trump now

I hope all of you Trump lovers who thought he was different think again
On the contrary, he is very different. And I love having a strong president again.

How will Russia reapond? Probably with rhetoric, not action. And Trump's balls will be swinging because of it.

I really, truly believed that I was not going to like Trump as president. Now I stand corrected.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: dianajune
Just thought it would be good to throw this in here:

I have my thoughts on why Trump would launch this attack, but that discussion belongs to another part of the forum.

Also, I read from a reliable source on Twitter that Russian jets took off from their base in Latakia. If this is true, we're in deep trouble.

if you had a dollar for every time trump contradicted himself on Twitter and was defended by his mentalists followers, youd be making good money in a weird way..

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Tomahawks hitting Damascus right now.

Too late to "Shoot 'em down".

🙃

Maybe this isn't the right time (or maybe it's totally the right time) but... why do you have an American flag flying next to the Russian flag in your signature?

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   

On the contrary, he is very different. And I love having a strong president again.

How will Russia reapond? Probably with rhetoric, not action. And Trump's balls will be swinging because of it.

You are truly naive if you think the only way Russia can respond is by a direct attack at the U.S. - prepare for many years of a MUCH more clever strategy by Putin, to punish Trump for this attack. Attacking a country before the OPCW even arrives for an investigation (ironically one day before) is idiotic. You think Trump is strong? He is an idiot.
edit on 13-4-2018 by fleabit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Trump did this for one reason.

To kiss the Neocons assess and to get cred from the msm he thinks will love him for this.

The deep state owns Trump now

I hope all of you Trump lovers who thought he was different think again

Only one reason huh?....the reason you stated?...is that your final answer?
So all of a sudden you deranged Leftists are ok with chemical weapons being used on innocent civilians?
Or is this something you have been ok with for some time?

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   

So all of a sudden you deranged Leftists are ok with chemical weapons being used on innocent civilians?

So you know for a fact that Syria is responsible for the attack? You know in fact, a day before the experts, the OPCW, were due to arrive to inspect the site? WOW!

It is not "ok".. no right thinking person would think so. Nor would a right thinking person think it is ok to bomb a country before the facts are even proven. You apparently think it's ok to attack, before proof of who was responsible was even produced. Now that is stupid.. but that's Trump for you. And supported by his loyal sheep.
edit on 13-4-2018 by fleabit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   
WillTell in March:

All of this added to the already powder keg in Syria where some reports have Russia threatening the US forces over there with an attack if their Syrian allies are confronted in the civil war over there. 

Relating this current trouble analogously to WWII some might view the Russian friendly Donald Trump as the new Nevill Chamberlin, the British premier who let Hitler get away with so much that it emboldened him to invade Poland and start WWII. 

Indeed is Trump the new Neville Chamberlain whose lack of confronting Putin has only emboldened him and will lead the world to a destructive war.

WillTell in April after Trump ignores Nd stands up to Putin's threats re:Syria:

Likely Russia, behind the scenes in NO UNCERTAIN TERMS told the US IF YOU STRIKE WE WILL STRIKE BACK THIS TIME. 

We may be in one now but by the end of Trump's term, we will be in a WORLD WAR!

I guess Putin backed down. I imagine it’s the right thing to do since the west is just too powerful for him. 

They're not going to start a nuclear war over Syria. 

This will make things ten times worse.

Can't make this stuff up...

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Strike on Syria won't remain without consequences – Russian ambassador to US. Rt news

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit

So you know for a fact that Syria is responsible for the attack? You know in fact, a day before the experts, the OPCW, were due to arrive to inspect the site? WOW!

It is not "ok".. no right thinking person would think so. Nor would a right thinking person think it is ok to bomb a country before the facts are even proven. You apparently think it's ok to attack, before proof of who was responsible was even produced. Now that is stupid.. but that's Trump for you. And supported by his loyal sheep.

I don’t know sh!t about it and I freely admit that.
That is something you Leftists never admit.
You think you are the smartest people in the room for any occasion.
Obviously they have intelligence that Assad was responsible for the atrocity.
Unless you sit on the Joint Chiefs of Staff, don’t tell me that they are attacking before having proof.
Or do you just think that the UK and France will do Trump’s bidding when he says GO to them?
Just stop with the bullsh!t.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

originally posted by: xuenchen
Tomahawks hitting Damascus right now.

Too late to "Shoot 'em down".

Maybe this isn't the right time (or maybe it's totally the right time) but... why do you have an American flag flying next to the Russian flag in your signature?

One day.

One day you will understand 😟

I have confidence you will "get it" one of these days.

🙂

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

China done that by sheer numbers and will alone through.

Won't be a war between Russia and NATO on the same scale as the Korean peninsula simple because in this day of age nobody in their right mind would bother to turn up.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

OUCH !

That one's gonna sting !!

😃

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Next is Iran. They can easily doctor another FF against Iran.

We may be in one now but by the end of Trump's term, we will be in a WORLD WAR!

Dont have to .
Iran has violated all nuclear development treaties .
Obama just appeased them with billions in bribes .
They used the money "wisely"

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Willtell

China done that by sheer numbers and will alone through.

Won't be a war between Russia and NATO on the same scale as the Korean peninsula simple because in this day of age nobody in their right mind would bother to turn up.

They need to decide how to move the mountain.

10 guys with bulldozers ?

or

10,000 guys with spoons ?

😎

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

"They need to decide how to move the mountain."

Thought that was Mohamed's prerogative?

End of the day it will all end in tears, poor Syrian weans tears that is.

We don't help nor even care really, all we do is complicate matters and facilitate these poor people with the weapons to destroy themselves and/or bomb them from a distance.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: bjarneorn

I'm not saying this, because I'm on Russias side ... but Russia SHOULD go to war. Nothing Putin or any Russian will do, will alter the situation. The US, with Britain is set on killing russians, period. US Generals have come forth stating this as a fact.

Source

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   

edit on 13-4-2018 by madenusa because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join