It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia all set for war

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: majesticgent

originally posted by: CharlesT
US leadership is insane!

How about the UK's and France's?

Simple Puppets

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: bjarneorn
a reply to: Willtell

I'm not saying this, because I'm on Russias side ... but Russia SHOULD go to war. Nothing Putin or any Russian will do, will alter the situation. The US, with Britain is set on killing russians, period. US Generals have come forth stating this as a fact.

Russia, sitting in a bunker ... is cowardice. That's playing "Saddam Hussein" or "Ghaddaffi", and all they will accomplish is being murdered, and their entire families assasinated as in the case of Iraq, and Lybia. Russia, will end up becoming another Iraq ...

If I were a russian, I'd START the war ... now, and not wait until tomorrow to have it knock on my door. It's a simple "war" effort thing, you don't play by your enemies rules ... if war is inevitable, which it is ... you strart it, preemptively.

The following is my "estimate" of things ... The US blamed bin Ladin for 9/11, not because he did it ... but because they wanted to use his soldiers, to wage war in the middle east. He didn't agree, but after his death ... his soldiers "pop" up in the middle east, as Al Nushra ... it's not coincidence, that Al Qaida becomes US ally, it was by design.

The US/UK coalition, murdered hundreds of Russian service men in Syria, by design. Russia, being the pussy it is ... didn't get it, and ended up with it's men dead. Russia, being the pussy it is ... didn't respons immediately, but decided to take "Ghouda", which most likely had US/UK base of operations, being close to Damascus. Russia, needing evidence ... propably used GAS to kill the US/UK agents, that were in underground bunkers ... this, is THE ONLY propability, where Russia would find "chemical weapons" useful. The UK claim, is bogus ... because it's not useful the way they say it is ... and UK/US lying all the time. I mean, you DO UNDERSTAND THEY ARE LYING, right. Makes the US/UK the most likely culprit.

I know first hand ... that "here" where I live, they hire murderers and liars in the intelligence services. And that isn't meant as a joke ... I know FIRST HAND, that NOTHING they say ... is worth the paper it is written on. NOTHING.

I know this first hand ... but I also know, that there is "some" truth to what they say ... but that the official version, is nothing short of a lie. So take the scenario, shuffle it around ... and find a way where the pieces make sens.

And the only way, the pieces make any sense at all ... is what I describe above. The UK is claiming "gas" attacks on UK, because it's own service men were killed in Syria. But it won't tell you why, because they are performing a crime in Syria. So they "fake" a chemical attack on the Skripals, which of course would have been 100% lethal if the Russians did it, but they survived ... because ... killing them, wasn't the objective.

Russians, don't make statements on TV ... they get revenge. This we all know ... so, Ghouda being "revenge" on UK/US for the murder of their service men ... is highly likely.

Your government, and mine ... are hiring criminals in their intelligence services. This is a FACT.

Where are you from? How would you have 1st hand knowledge?

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

If they target one Russian asset we will be in a World War now!

What about when we killed Russians literally 2 months ago with our bombing of Syria in early February?

Why haven’t we already started World War 3?

Put down the hyperbolic rhetoric please.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

Thanks for the support
Everything you quoted me came about.
PM me, I’ll send you an autograph

I also said Trump will do this to placate the neocons and hope the MSM will get off his back. I doubt they will.

Trump changes like the weather according to whatever placates his ego.

He'll do what’s best for HIS own survival

In a lot of regards, he does placate Russia.

This attack like the other one wasn’t as bad as it could have been.

Trump is placating the Neocons hoping for survival
It won't work

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeechQuestInfo

What about when we killed Russians literally 2 months ago with our bombing of Syria in early February?

What about Trump’s hyperbole.

And do you actually believe that about they killed all of those Russians

Id like to sell you a bridge

How many did they kill tonight?

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: GeechQuestInfoWhy do they say Al-Qaeda’s good one day, and Al-Qaeda’s bad the next day.
One simple common theme: What does it suit them to say and do in the circumstances that they are facing.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: GeechQuestInfo

What about Trump’s hyperbole.

And do you actually believe that about they killed all of those Russians

Id like to sell you a bridge

How many did they kill tonight?

No clue? Do you know how many they killed tonight?

You also completely whiffed at the point that I was making.

What about? What about? What about? What about?

Just stop....

Edit to add:

I whiffed at something you said.

Are you insinuating that they didn’t kill any Russians? That they didn’t bomb Syria in February? You’re all over the map in your reply.
edit on 13-4-2018 by GeechQuestInfo because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-4-2018 by GeechQuestInfo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: madenusa
a reply to: GeechQuestInfoWhy do they say Al-Qaeda’s good one day, and Al-Qaeda’s bad the next day.
One simple common theme: What does it suit them to say and do in the circumstances that they are facing.

What does that have to do with anything I said?

I’m missing the correlation you’re trying to make?

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Sorry, cant see the doom and gloom happening that some people seem to espouse.

Especially over acrappy little nobody like Syria.

As far as Im concerned, they can turn the whole Middle East to glass if they want to.

Lets face it.....the USA and all other British settled countries, are still Colonies of the British Empire.....especially the USA.

Like it or not, the majority of USAnians are of European, mainly British Isles, descendants, with Germanic being the next.

With the way the World has been going over the past 50 years, balances of power have been changing, and the once dominating "European" peoples, have waned......countries that only a few decades ago were riding bicycles and eating grass, and killing each other, now have sophisticated industry (thanks to whiteys), modern lives (whiteys), generally food in their bellies (other than Africans, but nobody cares about them).

The "Other" non European countries are now a threat to all things white....to white culture, genetics, industry and dare I say it, Weapons and Military.

The threat is no longer Russians, Germans, English, Finnish
, and all the other European Peoples and their descendants.

It is everyone else.......

The current tension of a $hithole like Syria, is just posturing.

If anything, it will soon be clear that the 800 million European peoples of Earth, may have to protect themselves from the 1.5 Billion Chinese and 500 million other Asians, the 1.5 Billion Indians and surroundings....etc etc.

Who is a greater threat to Earth nowadays, European peoples? Chinese Peoples? Indian Peoples? the Eskimos?

I would think a "World Race War" would be a more apt future scenario, than another inter European skirmish.

Or, as a Planet, Humanity completely abolishes "Country, Nationality, Creed, and Race", and allows human beings to travel Anywhere on this Earth, free of Passports, visas, and restrictions.....can move anywhere on Earth for self improvement, or the opposite.....allow Free health care for All humans in need, Distribute food to all humans and animals in need, and pay a living wage to all peoples.

But of course, we are humans, we is greedy, we Cant Possibly do anything like live together in Harmony.
Besides, they are different from us........!

Human see, Human Do.......

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Russia did not like this at all. That team US targeted Damaskus is according to russia a violation of international law.

That Jim Mattis could not confirm what chemical poisen was used in tonights Pentagon briefing is a indications that the US actually dont have the evidence they claim to have. This makes the strike a violation of international law.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Next is Iran. They can easily doctor another FF against Iran.

We may be in one now but by the end of Trump's term, we will be in a WORLD WAR!

Putin has been itching for a war... how come you haven't considered that he may be responsible for the chemical attack? I expect Russia to test the water by letting Iran take first action, but you have already decided an Iranian attack would be a false flag perpetrated by the West. It's ok to be skeptical, but you have become so vested in your ideology, your whole fragile persona would implode if you questioned your own logic

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Like I said, even if Russia attacked it wouldn't necessarily mean any nuclear war

The Chinese virtually fought the US to a standstill in NK and no nuclear bombs were used.

Russia and the US can have a war without resorting to the nuclear button.

Somehow this is a point that most people gloss over in the rush to doom&gloom. No country has used atomic weapons since the end of world war two but showhow everyone thinks that this times we are going to skip past shooting down each others planes, sinking ships, attacking bases in foreign lands, direct ground conflicts, and go straight to ending the world. That somehow each minor incident is going to have foreign leaders thinking " you know what? I think it IS worth it to sacrifice ATLEAST a dozen cities and end our current way of life and introduce the distinct possibility that everyone i care about will die a painful death due to the primary and secondary effects of a nuclear war, instead of just doing more or less the same thing ive been doing, lossing a few assets here and there, and keeping the status quo going"

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   

We shouldn't complain if a few missiles strike New York or one of our subs or aircraft carriers. I can't see where we have the right to bomb other countries and not expect to be hit back.

Although, economically, cutting the submarine cables leaving north and south america might get more attention.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: gort51

I wouldn’t underestimate the Eximos .. just kidding.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Says it all really.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert
WillTell in March:

All of this added to the already powder keg in Syria where some reports have Russia threatening the US forces over there with an attack if their Syrian allies are confronted in the civil war over there. 

Relating this current trouble analogously to WWII some might view the Russian friendly Donald Trump as the new Nevill Chamberlin, the British premier who let Hitler get away with so much that it emboldened him to invade Poland and start WWII. 

Indeed is Trump the new Neville Chamberlain whose lack of confronting Putin has only emboldened him and will lead the world to a destructive war.

WillTell in April after Trump ignores Nd stands up to Putin's threats re:Syria:

Likely Russia, behind the scenes in NO UNCERTAIN TERMS told the US IF YOU STRIKE WE WILL STRIKE BACK THIS TIME. 

We may be in one now but by the end of Trump's term, we will be in a WORLD WAR!

I guess Putin backed down. I imagine it’s the right thing to do since the west is just too powerful for him. 

They're not going to start a nuclear war over Syria. 

This will make things ten times worse.

Can't make this stuff up...

Very interesting catch!
Incredible to see how things seem to change for some so quickly.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   
We are not going to get ww3 over Syria, it would make no sense to do that. Now if the west continues to cut off Russia and encircle them then yes we will eventually have war with Russia.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Another meme that's right on the nose.

Her middle name should be hypocrisy really.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 06:32 AM
link   
May's motives are clear, its a useful diversion from her Brexit chaos.
She doesn't care if it risks WW3.
With only 1 in 4 Britons in favour of her actions she is playing with fire.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join