It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump will deliver a statement on Syria at 9 p.m. ET

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: DBCowboy

There's no profit in curing a disease, and no profit in winning a war.

TheRedneck

Didn't Trump say something about taking the oil?
edit on 4/14/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Jobeycool

Flight tracking site. They're all transmitting their information.
ohh ok...

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Grambler

But hey ante, good night for you right? The intel community you cheered for finally got their way!

How did they get their way? Did they slip him some drugs and reprogram him? You do get that he has advisors right? Advisors he chose. He's got his appointees running those intel agencies doesn't he?

What exactly did the intel community do that caused weak ass know-nothing sponge Trump to launch this strike tonight? Even when Trump does something you disagree with, it's somebody else's fault.

when the rubber met the road, where were all of the left wing anti war people? Cheering for obomas wars, and cheering for the deep state to push trump into more wars.

I don't even know what you're talking about to be honest. What I do know is that the buck stops with Trump. You say you're calling him out but you're not. You're making excuses for him.

Again I am calling trump out.

You are so stuck in your team mindset, that it allows you to cheer for people calling trump out as putin puppet for trying to deescalate with russia, and then minutes later calling trump out for being aggressive toward putin.

You are smart, you know exactly hat happened.

yes trump has advisors. Yes many are crappy establishment people, which I have also called him out for,.

Yes, as I have said for years on ats, these establishments republicans are basically the same party as the establishment democrats, when it comes to things that matter (regime change wars, bailing out bankers)

I spent the whole election cycle cheering for bernie of Trump because I felt the establishment on both sides hated them.

I voted for ron paul for the same reason twice before.

Trump advisors convinced him of what the intel community and the establishment on the left, including their MSM mouth pieces wanted, war with syria and escalation with russia.

I was against this. I knew the intel community, hillary, Obama, the bushes, the establishment republicans and democrats wanted this war, and I was against them

I have said over and over and over again to the left wingers on ats complaining about trumps attempts to deescalate in syria and russia that they may just get the war they were cheering for, and now here it is.

And you cheered those intel people on. And liberals like glenn greenwald told you this was happening; but you didnt listen, cause you hate trump.

So yes, trump is to blame; no question.

But so is the democrats that wanted this, the intel agencies that have lied us to war again and again, the MSM, and the people that foolishly cheered them on to push trump to have a conflict with russia.

So rather you intended it or not; your cheering for the intel agencies got exactly the result I and many otehrs warned ytou it would get; more unjustifiedwar.

So enjoy it!

edit on 14-4-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: underwerks

What's unreal is that the opposing 'team' to Trump can't seem to grasp that these actions today are exactly what you were by default for.

What's even more unreal is that you and others here believe that people who wanted Russian interference investigated want war with Russia by default.

Do I really have to spell out how big a fail in logic that is?

Since the obvious is not being caught firmly within grasp, please put something into perspective for me.

How can Putins puppet who colluded with him also turn a 180 from wanting to leave Syria to conducting a multi country airstrike against an ally of Russia?

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Does anyone here know what Putins troop movements are after this strike?

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck
Trump said we defeated ISIS. But how did ISIS make the Assad government unstable?

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Looks like 82-0191 is heading out in trail with 2605, and a little below him. 58-0094 is dropping down to refueling altitude now, 0288 should be dropping down soon, he's not far behind.

And in an interesting, and probably unrelated development, the Open Skies aircraft, 61-2670 is heading over France right now as well.

It looks like 58-0001 and her partner might be meeting up with something over France. He's down to the upper end of the refueling block and still over France.

Meanwhile it appears that 0191 and 0036, two of the KC-10s might be landing in Greece, with the other KC-135s that landed earlier.

edit on 4/14/2018 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI
So, Putin made a bad investment. It didn't really cost him much.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheGoondockSaint
At least they can blame that green streak across the sky as Assad's swamp gas.

Yup!

Hypersonic swamp gas!

Silent and deadly!

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Sorry, I just saw your edit.

That is the slim possibility I spoke of earlier. If Russia backs down, we have won a major victory. I consider optimal as us and Russia both leaving the government alone. We can't undo what has been done, so if Assad stays in power, great. If the rebels take over, great. Heck, as long as they stay their butts in their country, if ISIS takes over I'm good. But they have to work out their own pecking order; no one can do that for them.

So if Russia backs down, and the UN resolutions are all that's left, and whoever is in power knows that violation of UN resolutions are going to bring very bad things, we, along with Russia, can slowly back out and be done with this clusterfreak.

That's not what I expect; it's what I hope for.

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

What about the oil?

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jobeycool

a reply to: Jobeycool

Flight tracking site. They're all transmitting their information.
ohh ok...

Bunch of tracking sites around find one you like that also tracks military. Use aircraft codes K35R and DC10 to find the tankers. Be careful of the DC10 code it picks up fedex flights too.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I don't think Putin will back down. He's staying in Syria no matter what we do.

So...what's the point of this? Except to show that we have big hands.

link   

He did before he was elected. I don't think he knew at the time what we were really doing over there.

TheRedneck

edit on 4/14/2018 by TheRedneck because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Pyle

There were at least three KC-10s up over the Med. Looks like 191 and 036 might go into Athens with the other -135s.

link   

originally posted by: Phage

What about the oil?
What about it? Russia has plenty of it. Do you think Putin is leaving Syria?

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Not at all, however, we were....until......

link   

Looks like 82-0191 is heading out in trail with 2605, and a little below him. 58-0094 is dropping down to refueling altitude now, 0288 should be dropping down soon, he's not far behind.

And in an interesting, and probably unrelated development, the Open Skies aircraft, 61-2670 is heading over France right now as well.

It looks like 58-0001 and her partner might be meeting up with something over France. He's down to the upper end of the refueling block and still over France.

So this thing flies in fast sucking on the teats of tankers, does damage assessment and zips back out hopping from tanker to tanker as fast as fast can be?

link   

originally posted by: underwerks

a reply to: underwerks

What's unreal is that the opposing 'team' to Trump can't seem to grasp that these actions today are exactly what you were by default for.

What's even more unreal is that you and others here believe that people who wanted Russian interference investigated want war with Russia by default.

Do I really have to spell out how big a fail in logic that is?

Since the obvious is not being caught firmly within grasp, please put something into perspective for me.

How can Putins puppet who colluded with him also turn a 180 from wanting to leave Syria to conducting a multi country airstrike against an ally of Russia?

Good question.

And even better one that I asked and got no repsonse to is this.

Given that we KNOW trump stole the election with russia, why doesnt russsia now just release proof of this because trump attacked their ally and even some of their troops, thereby ruining the man who attacked them?

And why wouldnt trump be fearful to attack Russias interests knowing russia would merely out him at the first step he took against them?

But none of that matters.

As I said, trump works to avoid war with rusisia "Proof he is evil and a putin stooge"

Trump works toward war with russia "Proof he is evil and a putin stooge"

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:43 AM
link   

a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I have an idea of something that might be involved in doing assessment, and if it is, the tanker layout makes perfect sense.

Yep on point with you brother...........

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join