It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump will deliver a statement on Syria at 9 p.m. ET

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I warned a long time ago the 'Trump would cave to the neocons and that the neocons were still pulling the political strings but now it's the liberals fault. Is there any doubt that the Bolton the Bush warhawk convinced Trump into ratcheting up the Syrian conflict?

Here's Trumps neocon crew and fyi, they ain't liberals.

www.theamericanconservative.com...
edit on 14-4-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: underwerks

And Trump throwing a few missiles at Syria a week after he warns the world doesn't end the possibility of collusion. Not by a long shot.

Just wanted to make sure this is there for perpetuity.

You just hurt my brain.

TheRedneck

Relationships change. I see Trump being played and used by Putin. Maybe not directly, but certainly through people Trump surrounded himself with. Is it still collusion if Trump knowingly uses his friends questionable connections to further his political aims?

I think what's happening right now is exactly what Putin wants.

Bookmark it if you want.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jobeycool
This many wars at the same time is insane......This will lead to WW3
Or not

link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I agree. We have no business messing around in Syria. We had no business in Iraq either. Or Afghanistan. We're nosy, arrogant Americans who need to learn to shut up and stay out of fights that don't concern us.

But we're there, thanks to Li'l Bush and the oil industry. The easiest way to get shot in the back is to turn and leave before the gunfight is over. We have to stabilize the mess we made. I just want it stabilized and us out ASAP. We've been messing in the Arabic world's business far, far too long.

And once we get out, WE DON'T GO BACK!

TheRedneck

link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
I haven't seen this many tankers in the air in a long long time. NOKAWTG.

Just an “exuberance of caution”, hopefully?

Or is the real deal about to be served?

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Zaphod, where are you tracking these sorties?

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

Refueling strike aircraft on the way out, and assessment aircraft on the way in. They need to put assets over the area to see what the results of the strike are, and they'll need fuel.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

The ADS-B Exchange website.

Currently tracking five KC-135s, four on the way in to the Med region, one on the way out. At least two more heading in aren't showing up currently. Two KC-10s in the Med as well.
edit on 4/14/2018 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: ZeroFurrbone

Gonna esculate terrorist to attack Assad even more.............. and Iran will send more terrorist groups out..Then it will be like Iraq

link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

You are right! Let Russia meddle in there. And then in the far future when they have all arab countires in their pocket, its goodbye world!

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:22 AM
link   

What is your definition of stabilized? The end of a "civil war?" Was Viet Nam stabilized?
edit on 4/14/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Grambler

But hey ante, good night for you right? The intel community you cheered for finally got their way!

How did they get their way? Did they slip him some drugs and reprogram him? You do get that he has advisors right? Advisors he chose. He's got his appointees running those intel agencies doesn't he?

What exactly did the intel community do that caused weak ass know-nothing sponge Trump to launch this strike tonight? Even when Trump does something you disagree with, it's somebody else's fault.

when the rubber met the road, where were all of the left wing anti war people? Cheering for obomas wars, and cheering for the deep state to push trump into more wars.

I don't even know what you're talking about to be honest. What I do know is that the buck stops with Trump. You say you're calling him out but you're not. You're making excuses for him.
edit on 2018-4-14 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

link   
Learning only Afghanistan was a justified war

link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I keep seeing people type that I am somehow not saying trump is to blame. Pklease show me once where I said that. Must I go quote the litanyt of times I have called him out?

Lets start with Obama.

I dont know if Obama was a warmonger, duped, or just playing the game; exact same thing with trump.

It deosnt matter; obama is responsible for his regime change wars, just like trump is.

What I do know is that had Obama said, oh I dont know, lets take libya; that we should have worked with ghaddaffi to fight isis, and all the media on both sides called him out for this, and investigations were launched saying he was in cahoots with libya or their chinese or russian allies, and that the media coverage was non stop over and over and over and over about this; and obama had had people connected to him spied on over possible connections to libya, and Bush jr was going around the world telling allies Obama made be a puppet of ghadaffi or putin over this

I would have defended Obama and condemned the war moingering establishment./

You chose not to do that.

You chose to believe and support the anti syria/russia propaganda put forth by the intel agencies.

You chose to believe them about russian hacks without showing proof when they couldnt be bothered to look at the server.

You knew the history of the ingtel community; their desire for regime change wars, there propensity for lies to achieve their goals.

And still you cheered them on, cause trump is a bad guy.

And so now they got what they want.

And yes trump is to blame, no question.

But remember, the very people that lied about libya, Iraq, Afghanaistan, are now the ones pushing for war with syria, and condemning any attempts at descalation by trump as shady and possible evidnece of him being putins puppet.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Jobeycool

Are you suggesting USA shouls have attacked Iran instead?

I agree with you. Iran is the worst place on the world. Far more than Syria or Iraq. Iran has the most corrupt leaders who kill people.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZeroFurrbone

You are right! Let Russia meddle in there. And then in the far future when they have all arab countires in their pocket, its goodbye world!

Thats been their ally state, like our Israel, since the 70's. Get a grip war monger. We brought this fight to them since the start we've been in the wrong.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ZeroFurrbone

That is exactly what I mean by 'stabilize.'

Syria should be just a domestic fight, but the oil situation in Iran has pulled them in, and Russia has come with them. It's too much to tell here what's behind all this foreign intervention, but suffice it to say, we are not innocently pursuing our national security.

Until Russia steps in, that is.

If you want to dig through my history, you'll find a good explanation.

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
I warned a long time ago the 'Trump would cave to the neocons and that the neocons were still pulling the political strings but now it's the liberals fault. Is there any doubt that the Bolton the Bush warhawk convinced Trump into ratcheting up the Syrian conflict?

Here's Trumps neocon crew and fyi, they ain't liberals.

www.theamericanconservative.com...

Sure these neocons share blame.

But lets not act like the left wing, that was aghast at even the thought of trump not sanctioning russia, didnt want this war in syria.

you know they did; its what Obama and hillary pushed for as well.

Who knows. Maybe the left wing will even slow down their unprecendented attacks of trump and investigations now that they got the war they wanted.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:27 AM
link   

We don't "win" wars any more.

We just prolong them.

Like pharmaceutical companies. . . they never look for a cure, instead they sell "treatments".

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Probly not.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join