It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My visit to The Skinwalker Ranch, 2018

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Springer

It's great that you haven't made up your mind about any particular theory,
and thus have ridiculous selection bias for an explanation.

Most people do that.

i was thinking the same.. how the HELL does does someone stuff 4
(presumably) drugged bulls into a small shipping container.

But we must start with the simplest possible explanations first,
falsify those if possible, then work our way up the absurd scale,
no?

You are pretty level headed. i bet you are just that way.

Kev

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

It could be they were spooked and escaped into the container.

From Bigfoot, giant wolf, or glowing ball plasma?

Maybe whatever it was had an aversion to the metal of the container.
edit on 19-4-2018 by reject because: Clarification

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: reject

I really don't know.

I have personally experienced poltergeist-like phenomenon,
so i'm not totally against the notion that something like
that is happening..

but that should be one of the last possible conclusions..
not one of the first.

Saying "and then a miracle happened" is the laziest possible
thinking.. that's the entire basis of religion..

if we end up there... fine... but we need to grind out every
last step of logic, testing and falsification first.

now.. if the ranch is currently acting like is alleged in the
first skinwalker book, it may not be possible to break through
the active deception.

But the one person I know who worked there, spent quite some
time there, and never saw or heard anything.. while others
thought they saw or heard things.

it's a very slippery business.

But your question - could a BOL have been involved with the bulls?
I suppose.. but one would think that would have spooked them
crazy, not sedated them.. that's really weird, no?

Kev
edit on 19-4-2018 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I emailed George Knapp and this is what he sent as his reply in regards to the Bullpen story:

Four bulls. The rancher and his wife were making the drive from the corral area in the first homestead down to the third homestead to check on other animals. They were gone about 30 minutes. When they returned, all four bulls were gone.

The trailer had only one entrance. According to Colm Kelleher, that door was still locked and secured. It had not been opened.

Someone would need a forklift to get even one bull into the trailer. How someone managed to get all four in remains a mystery, especially without opening the only door.

The further part of the mystery is that the entire corral--made up of metal bars--was highly magnetized after the event, and remained so for several hours. The NIDS team discovered this when they employed various pieces of detection equipment to try and figure out what had happened.

It really seemed like whoever was responsible did this in order to get a reaction from the rancher and his wife..to mess with their heads.

So there you have it.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Yeah, the locked door does complicate things even more.

I highly doubt Bigfoot, a plasma ball, or a giant wolf could've managed that.

Unless, the shapeshifter is a trusted ranch hand with access to the keys.

But that's very unlikely.
edit on 19-4-2018 by reject because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Magnetized? Very interesting indeed.

Thank you for the follow up, now I really can't wait for the documentary. Anybody know how many events that have been "reported" (since we don't have anything close to many real reports) that have included the inclusions of metal being magnetized. I also wonder if the shipping container was magnetized? This is why I dislike these stories, so many questions left unanswered, by so many credible people because they just don't know answers, or have been under NDAs.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I love these stories from the ranch.

I remember on C2C one time someone was talking about a bottomless well of sorts (on Skinwalker Ranch if I'm not mistaken). They had thrown several objects in but never heard a thump or splash. As far as i remember, a lamb was tied to a rope and hoisted down. It went absolutely ballistic but then suddenly quiet. When it was brought back up it had turned into a seal with human eyes.

Has anyone heard of this crazy story or was this at another location?

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 04:23 AM
link   

From the book ~

Onthe afternoon of April 2, Tom and Ellen had set off toward the west end of the ranch on a routine mission to spot and count the animals. As they passed the bull enclosure, both of them looked fondly and proudly at the four burly bulls in the corral. They truly were magnificent beasts, two each of pure black Simmental and Black Angus, each weighing more than two thousand pounds. With muscles rippling healthily beneath the shiny black coats that perfectly reflected the setting afternoon sun, the animals made the Gormans proud. Ellen said wistfully, “I would go out of my mind if I lost any of those animals.” Tom nodded in agreement as they drove west on the narrow dirt track past the corral.

The corral was empty. Tom’s stomach knotted. Each of those four registered bulls was worth thousands of dollars. They were irreplaceable.

So it was both of them.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 04:43 AM
link   
The problem with trying to quantify what goes on at this place is that people are trying to use very limited thinking to explain a multi-dimensional problem.

What goes on at this place cannot be explained by how we currently perceive the world as working. You have to be willing to accept that extraordinary things such as the warping of spacetime by whatever is controlling this venue, and elsewhere as far as I'm concerned, are happening.

A calf was grossly mutilated behind their backs at about two hundred yards away. They saw and heard nothing. The only way to explain the phenomena is that time itself was overcome, stopped. In that interval anything can be done.

This is not a place where conventional thinking will give us answers. We must be willing to accept what seems impossible.

Arthur C. Clarke ~

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lurker1
The problem with trying to quantify what goes on at this place is that people are trying to use very limited thinking to explain a multi-dimensional problem.

What goes on at this place cannot be explained by how we currently perceive the world as working. You have to be willing to accept that extraordinary things such as the warping of spacetime by whatever is controlling this venue, and elsewhere as far as I'm concerned, are happening......

How do you know this is a multi-dimensional problem?

What proof, beyond anecdotal, do you have that anything beyond our current understanding has gone on at the ranch?

James Carrion former MUFON director interviewed a few people regarding the stories back at the ranch.

.....Brad worked with NIDS on the ranch and mentioned that after an alleged sighting, metal rods were found on the ranch that were sent to NIDS for analysis. Brad was in contact with a NIDS scientist who informed him that the rods were made from Element 115 and did not originate on earth, and that he (the scientist) had worked at Area 51 on a reverse engineering project where they had accumulated 300 pounds of this material. This in a nutshell is the Bob Lazar story....

Through Dr. Salisbury, we were able to interview the brother of the original owner of the ranch who sold it to the Shermans who subsequently sold it to Bigelow. The ranch owner’s brother was adamant that there was no UFO or strange activity on the ranch prior to the Sherman’s purchase, contrary to what was discussed in the Skinwalker Book and that he (the owner’s brother) had personally received a call from Bigelow trying to convince him otherwise. I found this to be extremely odd and disturbing

Source : www.ghosttheory.com...

Of course that at face value is purely anecdotal too. The point being that we shouldn't choose the story we want to be true and go with it.

Keep both a 'skeptical eye' and an open mind to what these stories may point to. Until there is hard evidence to prove something beyond doubt.

edit on 20/4/2018 by mirageman because: typo

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Springer
I emailed George Knapp and this is what he sent as his reply in regards to the Bullpen story:

Four bulls. The rancher and his wife were making the drive from the corral area in the first homestead down to the third homestead to check on other animals. They were gone about 30 minutes. When they returned, all four bulls were gone.

The trailer had only one entrance. According to Colm Kelleher, that door was still locked and secured. It had not been opened.

Someone would need a forklift to get even one bull into the trailer. How someone managed to get all four in remains a mystery, especially without opening the only door.

The further part of the mystery is that the entire corral--made up of metal bars--was highly magnetized after the event, and remained so for several hours. The NIDS team discovered this when they employed various pieces of detection equipment to try and figure out what had happened.

It really seemed like whoever was responsible did this in order to get a reaction from the rancher and his wife..to mess with their heads.

So there you have it.

edit on 20-4-2018 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Thanks for getting the story details!

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Well.

Well here are just a few of the issues I have with the "SWR of the past":

1) No evidence.
2) No chain of custody.
3 No easily interviewable witnesses.
4) Intelligence operatives and their cohorts are a major source
of the folklore.
5) There is no other place on Earth (that I know of) with this
wealth of truly fantastic stories.
6) The site was used to test human psychological reactions.

Now, I'm willing to give SWR a clean slate going forward, and to
completely ignore the fantastic stories of the past as having
never happened at all (we have no evidence that they did)
and to let the new owners and researchers try to do a
better job.

That's how a scientist, and that's one with a very open mind,
would approach this IMHO.

The part of me that's still a shaman wouldn't mind a personal
visit though.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

I have some insight into what is going on out there. I've had similar experiences in my own life. I've come to my conclusions, my opinions, on what is happening there based on, again, personal experience.

You can't take that away from me.

Believe what you want. Don't expect me to follow you blindly either.

I'm throwing in my 2¢, which I am allowed to do.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Lurker1

Just FYI,

I've seen PK effects in person.
I've seen people be possessed right in front of me, and attempt to jump
off a tall building.
I've seen animals become possessed and have glowing red eyes.
I've seen rolling power outages around me.. while people around
me got electric shocks from me.
One single time I myself was possessed for 3 days.. and had to fight for
control of my own body..

So i'm not a "disbeliever".

but in large part, at least under Bigelow, it seems SWR was a government
contract test to alter perceptions on human beings. That's my conclusion.

Everyone is allowed an opinion.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Lurker1

Satellite view the SW area of the US it's dead meat city; when I was vegetarian driving through between AZ and CA into Barstow... it was mounds of dead cows and bulldozers and backhoes to dig holes and shove them into. So many miles of stink and death even in what is likely labeled as "free range" chickens kept in the dark and underground so long in that industry that rat meat was even being used as a substitute in some areas... where the chicken wing needed to meat a "thigh" the chickens have been evolving a second eye lid from all of the dirt and dust. Bag juice? Um no that is formaldehyde... or basically embalming fluid.

So a mutilated cow... I don't know which is worse; a natural craving; or the mass craving trying to deliver... B vitamins sure they cover the base required, of course the milk chocolate works for that and yet; there is an allowable amount of "puss" in regulation from them being hooked up constantly to milking machines and injected hormones to remain in a pregnant state for production.

yaay aherm science!

If you wouldn't want to kill it or at least prepare it yourself; it's likely not a good idea to be eating it... I dont say prayers over food eating it as prey; I rather sit in meditation and feel and know what it all has had to go through; and no it is not fun; it is hell. It is just that way no matter how it is weighed. In mind or matter when colliding.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Seeing how that toad has a collar; it must belong to someone hypnotizable that taught it how too, that could carry it back home.

Or it might just be a hidden "lick me" sign for Alice... the white rabbit comes in many forms.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

Well.

Well here are just a few of the issues I have with the "SWR of the past":

1) No evidence.
2) No chain of custody.
3 No easily interviewable witnesses.
4) Intelligence operatives and their cohorts are a major source
of the folklore.
5) There is no other place on Earth (that I know of) with this
wealth of truly fantastic stories.
6) The site was used to test human psychological reactions.

There are other sites like this...

Multiple Phenomena Rocky Mountain Ranch - ATS

Hoia Baciu Haunted Forest of Supernatural Oddities

Mount Untersberg - The Mystery Mountain
Also this article on the same place: High Strangeness, Weird Vanishings, and a Cursed Mountain

Africa's Cursed Mountain - Mount Nyangani

I would argue that Skinwalker Ranch, while famous, is one of MANY sites around the world. While these sites are unique and subject to "folklore and legend" status, the phenomenon itself presents in similar ways.

Electromagnetic Phenomenon and 'magnetization' are science based phenomenon, as are plasmas, etc. I wouldn't chalk Skinwalker Ranch up to "psychological manipulations/ government experiments" at all. I think it's the opposite. I think the government (and Bigelow) really wanted to understand the phenomena, to see if it could be scientifically studied and measured, and to understand the psychological and physical effects of a place known for "strange happenings."

Whether or not some of this is psychological manipulation for the purpose of studying how people react or not, is up for debate, but I wouldn't throw the Phenomenon at Skinwalker Ranch out with the manipulation bathwater, so to speak...

As Jacques Vallée would say...

We are dealing with a yet unrecognized level of consciousness, independent of man but closely linked to the earth.... I do not believe anymore that UFOs are simply the spacecraft of some race of extraterrestrial visitors. This notion is too simplistic to explain their appearance, the frequency of their manifestations through recorded history, and the structure of the information exchanged with them during contact.

Skeptics, who flatly deny the existence of any unexplained phenomenon in the name of 'rationalism,' are among the primary contributors to the rejection of science by the public. People are not stupid and they know very well when they have seen something out of the ordinary. When a so-called expert tells them the object must have been the moon or a mirage, he is really teaching the public that science is impotent or unwilling to pursue the study of the unknown.

Human beings are under the control of a strange force that bends them in absurd ways, forcing them to play a role in a bizarre game of deception.

Jacques Vallee
Link

But you know this... ?

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

The part of me that's still a shaman wouldn't mind a personal visit though.

Copy that!

I recently went up in the 4 corners area and the San Luis valley; high strangeness all around.

cliche, but there's a disturbance in the force. Quasi-Biblical almost....

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Just a couple fun thoughts...

IF the Phenomenon (aka High Strangeness seemingly Conscious "Thingy") is EITHER electromagnetic in nature OR able to precisely manipulate electromagnetic waves and (in either case) direct them at the human brain, THEN we might expect to see scientifically proven effects of electromagnetism on the human brain while in "it's" presence.

What are some of the effects? Both "good" and "bad." My own personal experience with the "Rose Line" ley line in Great Britain many years ago, for example, was extremely positive, and one might even say, angelic...

But there are very negative experiences as well...

Induce panic, disorientation, and deep fear

Although some kinds of electromagnetic fields, applied to certain areas of the brain, pacify people and put them in a good mood, others are said to induce fear. Sometimes people report a persistent, if mild, sense of unease. Others have a more visceral response, feelings of despair and paranoia, sliding into overwhelming terror.

link

So BOTH "good feelings" and "bad feelings" can come from electromagnetic fields - AS CAN HALLUCINATIONS. Like seeing ghosts, feeling watched...feeling followed... (see same link). I should note that both physical healing and seizures/death are the extreme positives and negatives.

OR - do strong electromagnetic fields attract the Phenomenon?? Or IS the Phenomenon a combination of interaction with he human brain and electromagnetic fields? Do electromagnetic fields have anything to do with Consciousness??? Hmmmm....

Electromagnetic theories of Consciousness

This would explain a lot, maybe? (I’m thinking more the Quantum Brain theory, which leads in turn to...)

Hmmm. I’m adding this in after further research. Non-local consciousness. Now we’re very possibly getting somewhere...not that I know where, mind you, but it brings us interesting possibilities... Non local consciousness and the brain.

edit on 20-4-2018 by AboveBoard because: Having fun researching and dang it , because I can. I can edit this thing until the mutilated cows come home 🐮

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join