It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skinwalker...more from Thomas Winterton

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Yesterday I posted a statement from Thomas Winterton, spokesman for Adamantium Real Estate from a Facebook group dedicated to the ranch. Thomas has made several other posts/statements there, so I thought I'd share. Again, nothing earth shaking, but some interesting insight, and a few photos. The new owners seem more transparent than Bigelow was.

Before I posted the earlier statement, I cleared it with ownership. After reading and reporting back to ownership many of the comments in this thread and others, I have had discussion with ownership and received direction to release the following information.

First, the fact that current ownership has not only legally secured the road right-of-way and private access, along with trademark rights regarding the ranch, while increasing the level of scientific investigation and collaboration is proof positive that we have entered a new era - vastly different and more sophisticated than the Bigelow era. In addition to greatly increasing the level of scientific research, security and surveillance have also increased under the new ownership as evidenced by the new gates, guard shack, guard posts, drone surveillance, cameras, and much more.

Ownership has NO interest in exploiting the ranch for money/profit. In addition, I was directed to warn those who consider sneaking onto the ranch to think twice before doing so. They should be warned that the tight security measures are in place to protect the ranch but more importantly to protect the individuals visiting the ranch. In the past two years, people have been seriously hurt and injured and suffered serious medical issues. Liability waivers are required of everyone and everyone-even those with TS/SCI security credentials are required to execute NDA and liability waiver agreements administered by ranch security and the law firm representing the ranch. Any involvement with government entities, special compartmentalized access programs or intelligence agencies cannot be confirmed or denied

Serious work and 24 hour monitoring at the ranch. You wouldn't believe what is going on.

I was given permission to share these two photos as examples of imagery being monitored on the ranch by cameras.

The current ranch manager, Jim Morse (seen here), is both ex-military and prominent developer, along with close confidante of Indian tribal leaders. Just another indication of how serious the current effort is, versus the past. (Mitt Romney has absolutely nothing to do with the ranch - I'm not even sure if he knows it exists... This is just the most recent picture I have of Jim, taken at a recent political event.)

Serious measures have been taken to both protect the ranch and also protect authorized visitors.

edit on 4/9/2018 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Special ops protecting cows?

Mhmmm...

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
Special ops protecting cows?

Mhmmm...

Speaking of cows...I suppose this could have been from a predator, but who knows..

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

Thanks for the new update on the ranch, I look forward to seeing/reading more in the future.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Good work... very interesting..

but can you explain this?

trademarks.justia.com...

Doesn't seem very sciency..

Kev

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Could that be for a TV or internet type documentry or something along those lines??

Also, you have eyes like a hawk, how quick are you at spotting stuff like that and posting, pat yourself on the back for me!

edit on 9-4-2018 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

Good work... very interesting..

but can you explain this?

trademarks.justia.com...

Doesn't seem very sciency..

Kev

I don't have any insight into that at all. I believe I saw that last May and posted it there, and based on the dates on this one, there's been more activity in regards to Adamantium. I could guess it refers to things like a reveal of sorts through the media like Jeremy Kenyon Lockyer Corbell's upcoming documentary. Or could be a smokescreen for actual research, anyone's guess is as good as mine

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

Naw.

MM found that weeks ago.

Kev

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Yeah, I remember MM posting it. I must be getting old though, it took me a minute to put 2 and 2 together, you were just so quick off the mark!!

edit on 9-4-2018 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

Well the whole UFO entertainment industry really pisses me off.

So for the "paranormal research industry" to go that way as well
would doubly piss me off.

Kev

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   

I agree with you. There will be no serious research in the future, it will all be TV shows on Nat Geo or Discovery, with TV crews and "famous" personalities running round almost finding some proof of something!!

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom
I don't think they are assault clothes. It looks more like a standard black shirt and black work trousers with leg pockets. The guys in the truck haven't made an effort at all. The lot could be a local gun club. The new owners haven't spent much money on security transport with the 2 riding a flat back Polaris. The whole picture looks cheap.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom

originally posted by: vlawde

Hey! It looks like that guy has an assault weapon. And I'm pretty sure he is wearing assault clothes.

Somebody needs to start protesting this place, for the sake of the children.

Could you maybe, not ruin an aliens/paranormal thread with more political garbage?

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Here is an overhead of the ranch itself.
You can see a watch tower in the field.
Its caged in. Im guessing to keep the dogs in?

Skinwalker Ranch

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

or protect them from "something"

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   
The speculation on this site amuses the hell of me. You want answers? Read Hunt for the Skinwalker by Kelleher and Knapp.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lurker1
The speculation on this site amuses the hell of me. You want answers? Read Hunt for the Skinwalker by Kelleher and Knapp.

Answers on recent developments from a book written 13 years ago?

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra

originally posted by: Lurker1

Answers on recent developments from a book written 13 years ago?

Nothing has changed as far as what is going on there.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I can see this 3 ring circus having problems.

IF the lore is true, what the hell are they going to do to protect 'guests' there for social and entertainment purposes?

An AR15 won't help much if some inter-dimensional rift opened and something wicked this way comes.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join