It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skinwalker...more from Thomas Winterton

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: spirit_horse

An AR15 won't help much if some inter-dimensional rift opened and something wicked this way comes.

Maybe it's an AR10... lol

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

common guys... don't miss the obvious...

silver bullets... cold iron bullets.. or loaded with rock salt..
get with the times... it's all on that documentary "Supernatural".

Kev

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: eNumbra

"Could you maybe, not ruin an aliens/paranormal thread with more political garbage?"

This!!!

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   
You guys notice the bit about injuries?

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9

did you notice that kind of language can create a mythos / control loop test?

If you say to someone - "there re no tigers here! we promise!"
what does that make you think about?

I'm not saying that there isn't some strange stuff in some geographical
locals in the world.. but that kind of language is amateur stage magic
at best.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: spirit_horse
I can see this 3 ring circus having problems.

IF the lore is true, what the hell are they going to do to protect 'guests' there for social and entertainment purposes?

An AR15 won't help much if some inter-dimensional rift opened and something wicked this way comes.

I SERIOUSLY doubt having a paranormal Disneyland is what they have in mind. It's certainly possible they could somehow monetize this, but I honestly think research is the top priority. I'd say the military would pay for something that could help them, but they're likely heavily involved in/funding some of this

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

I've never seen one iota of evidence that the military is involved or even interested.

Did I miss something?

Kev

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

It's an assumption on my part, but that assumption is based on something Thomas said:

Liability waivers are required of everyone and everyone-even those with TS/SCI security credentials are required to execute NDA and liability waiver agreements administered by ranch security and the law firm representing the ranch.Any involvement with government entities, special compartmentalized access programs or intelligence agencies cannot be confirmed or denied

At least the way I read it is that aside from the mention of the TS/SCI credentials, the fact he mentions government involvement at all infers to me that the government is somehow involved. And if all that crazy stuff is really happening, I'd think it makes sense the government and/or military would be very interested.

So..as with most things about the ranch, no hard evidence. Just speculation on my part, reading between the lines, etc.

edit on 4/9/2018 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

did you see my post on this?

This seems (to me) to be classic mind manipulation...

You know I can neither confirm or deny that I am part of the aviary..
and part of a compartmentalized access security program..

see what I just did?

I could easily sell that.. with just a couple posts like that...

Assumptions are what trap us....

Kev

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

I did see that, it's a valid point. With lack of any facts, this whole thing can only lead to theories and speculation, mine included. Nothing would really surprise me at this point.

Hopefully the real reason for Thomas to suddenly make public statements will be clearer in the future. Maybe we (myself as well) are overanalyzing this because we are so curious about the true nature of what goes on at the Ranch.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde

originally posted by: vinifalou
Special ops protecting cows?

Mhmmm...

Speaking of cows...I suppose this could have been from a predator, but who knows..

If you read the report on this calf, there is no way in hell it was predators.... period.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
Here is an overhead of the ranch itself.
You can see a watch tower in the field.
Its caged in. Im guessing to keep the dogs in?

Skinwalker Ranch

they were originally used as bait pens. they would put the cattle in the fenced area, with an observer in the tower to watch for unusual activity.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra

originally posted by: Lurker1
The speculation on this site amuses the hell of me. You want answers? Read Hunt for the Skinwalker by Kelleher and Knapp.

Answers on recent developments from a book written 13 years ago?

It will give you a better insight as to what has been happening on that ranch. You can learn from history you know.....

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: gunshooter

originally posted by: Macenroe82
Here is an overhead of the ranch itself.
You can see a watch tower in the field.
Its caged in. Im guessing to keep the dogs in?

Skinwalker Ranch

they were originally used as bait pens. they would put the cattle in the fenced area, with an observer in the tower to watch for unusual activity.

Seems to me it was the dogs because of what had happened to the "Gorman's" other dogs.

They'd been, basically, incinerated.

edit on 4/9/2018 by Lurker1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: gunshooter

originally posted by: eNumbra

originally posted by: Lurker1
The speculation on this site amuses the hell of me. You want answers? Read Hunt for the Skinwalker by Kelleher and Knapp.

Answers on recent developments from a book written 13 years ago?

It will give you a better insight as to what has been happening on that ranch. You can learn from history you know.....

I’ve already read it, I own it, i know the history and “what’s going on at the ranch” I want to know what’s going on at the ranch.
edit on 4/9/2018 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   
much better! this is what i expected when i clicked on your last thread, not boring the "owner" is secret stuff.
also what i am seeing here:

In the past two years, people have been seriously hurt and injured and suffered serious medical issues.

uhhhhh dun dun dduuuuunnnn....
this almost confirms my speculation that they had an breaktrough

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear
a reply to: 1ofthe9

did you notice that kind of language can create a mythos / control loop test?

If you say to someone - "there re no tigers here! we promise!"
what does that make you think about?

I'm not saying that there isn't some strange stuff in some geographical
locals in the world.. but that kind of language is amateur stage magic
at best.

Couple that with MMs thread if you wanna go full control system... Mind you that could mean trespassings falling over rocks or something.

Any idea who the security guys are?

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Mr Springer, at Skinwalker I would suggest putting organic citrus fruit in the pen. Oranges, lemons and mandarins.

If successful, depending on climate a citrus grove might be considered at the ranch.

I'll disappear again now.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   
wow those images are amazing! and they confirm everthing we already knew, the activity never stopped, in fact it might be increasing....
but seriously i cant express how i find those pics of the monitoring there amazing!

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

or hikers interloping twist their ankles from time to time. or slip on loose soil and get abrasions on their elbows. heck someone could have been bitten by a snake or spider. maybe even self induced panic attacks or victims of heat stroke or hypothermia.

I'm not buying this crap at all regarding the ranch. ooh a guy sitting in front of a laptop doing "security" I've seen tighter and more sophisticated security at people's houses

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join