It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 19

page: 151
<< 148  149  150    152  153  154 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: Finspiracy

Hope it's a lovely day where you are. Do you have any plans?

It is going to be hot and sunny, but not too hot. No plans, except avoiding downtown. Big summer festival going on this whole weekend. It is not in downtown, but people come from the festival area to get "supplies" (beer, potato chips mostly) so downtown is packed with drunk festival people, i have nothing against that, i just won't go there.

It is called ruisrock. Don't let the "rock" fool you, it is mostly mainstream pop these days. I think money talks here. Nirvana has been there in the nineties. I was there with my ex girlfriend once, Metallica played, she was sitting on my shoulders and we sang "master of puppets" as loud as we could. But i was younger and wild, these days i avoid big crowds.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Sounds like a fun festival! I remember my wild youth. LOL

Loved chatting with you sweetheart, but I am off to dreamland now. Have a beautiful day Fin!

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Yep, everyone needs to sleep. Sweet dreams

I need a walk. Going to finish my coffee and then walk a few miles to a friend's place.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Good night, Good morning, Good afternoon.

The emphasis being good.

Wherever you dwell, the shed is a nice place to come home to.

Settling in for the evening, cold as a witches tit ... air con on 22c. Outside temp. Is about 12c. ( feels like it )

🌅

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Good Morning/afternoon/evening everyone!

Fin, have fun at your friend's place!

Stay warm Timely!

I didn't get to go out yesterday with my friend for lunch and groceries, so we are going out today.

Right now I'm half asleep and rather proud that I can even type. LOL

Coffee, must have coffee!

edit on 7-7-2018 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Fin, have fun at your friend's place!

It was good. We watched two episodes of The Simpsons and i played with the cats. Earlier this week i bought a 10-pack of these stick-type things made from dried meat and something. I gave one of the cats one of them and the stick was gone in less than a minute. No point in giving the other cat those, she may smell it once and then walk away, usually not even that. But she got my attention while the other one was destroying the stick.

Afternoon coffee going on here. And for you, morning coffee. As long as there is coffee, it is all good, right?

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Glad you had a good time! Oh yes, coffee...it is good! Waiting for my friend to call. With her that could be in another half an hour or an hour or more. But I have coffee!

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Well hell's bells, she called! Yay! I'll be home this evening my lovelies!

Love and hugs to all!

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

When I was young 30 years ago they had brown rizla in the UK. It was liquorice flavour rizla, I kid you not! Just licking it to roll the cigarette gave you a nasty liquorice taste alone. Awful stuff. Hemp sounds better.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Well, someone just ruined my day. I cleaned both the mens toilets this week (a urinal and a regular toilet) and tonight somebody (I suspect a visitor) had a dump and left a huge brown trail of destruction in his wake. (All stuck to the porcelain!) I swear sometimes it's like living with a bunch of #ing five year old's.

Pardon my French. I'm feeling old and grumpy now.
edit on 7/7/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: Clarification

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Eeeeeew! Why are you the designated toilet cleaner? Don't you guys take turns?

What the hell is a rizla???

I had a great day! The weather was perfect but then got kinda hot. Home now and all cool and comfy.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Of course we take turns. It's always my turn.

A rizla is a rolling paper brand used to make a roll your own cigarette. A very popular brand in the UK and, to a lesser degree, also here in Holland.

At least you had a good day.

edit on 7/7/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   

I can send some pixies by dragon mail. They can help you clean up.

How's your weather?

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Dry, warm and very bearable. I still wear my winter hat without sweating too much.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Haha! Why do you always wear a hat? Does it have sentimental value or do you just love your hat?

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Because my hair isn't 100% long enough to tie behind my head. A hat is easier than having a mouth full of hair all day.

ETA Max 4 more months, then it's long enough I reckon.
edit on 7/7/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Gotcha!

Sorry, I was on the phone for a while and now sleeeepy. Trying to stay awake and not nap at this hour. LOL

I had enough coffee today, I don't know why I'm so tired. ZZZZZZZZ. Huh? Did you say something?

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Hello Boys and Girls, how the heck are ya? I came in through the night and helped myself to a couple donuts! It was nice to know they were still where they have always been

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Dang you folks are mighty quiet for a weekend night. You all forget how to roll around here on a Saturday night? We used to have epic parties!

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Sorry lol. Getting old and tired. It's 4am here, night night all.

top topics

<< 148  149  150    152  153  154 >>

join