It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 19

page: 150
<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Finnish company Puustikki (it doesn't mean anything) made this bed. I think if you sleep in this, nightmares do not have the courage to come to haunt.

"And now this Epic bed is finally ready! Inspiration for this came from Skyrim and viking mythology. Total width is 3,5 meters and height 2,6 meters. This thing weights about 600 - 700 kg! Customer, Pavel Durov, was more than happy with the result."

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Wow! Awesome!!!

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Yep. I have one can of beer left and i don't need more. Gonna drink it and then eat. And then sleep.

My food is macaroni with baked white beans and tomato sauce, a can of cream. And onions, sausage and meatballs, with sea salt and chili. Chili so potent that it will make me cry and i am a chili veteran.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

I know people that eat it but I never got macaroni and cheese. It's gruesome. Way too cheesy. One spoon was enough. BleuhhH!

ETA Take that can of beer you have, buy a whole chicken, open the beer and then stick the can of beer half inside the chicken. The beer can remains vertical at all times. You use it as a stand but watching a youtube video will help. Then you roast the chicken (oven/barbecue). You can also insert a whole lemon. Roast according to weight. I really want to try this. A friend asked me when I was going to visit again and mentioned a barbecue. Perhaps it's time this drunken chef tried his luck again. My most favouritist thing is to cook and share a meal with friends. It's just a shame the friends in question have nothing but blunt knives and pans that are too small to cook for more than 3 people. I took my own knife last time and an oven dish. They still have the oven dish, 2 years later....sigh.
edit on 6/7/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

I love mac n' cheese! just boil some macaroni, then put a massive amount of cheese to it so it melts and then eat. Not much nutrients i think, but a kind of a food orgasm!

How have you been? Better neighbour these days for you?

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I don't like anything too spicy, then your mouth is on fire! Yikes! I love mac and cheese!

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
I don't like anything too spicy, then your mouth is on fire! Yikes! I love mac and cheese!

I understand. But i need to tell you, chili contains capsaicin. It is psychoactive. Ok it makes you cry, it makes you sweat, but when i intake food loaded with chili, i feel good, even for a few hours after eating it!

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   

I guess you are what they call a chunkie. A chilli junkie. A boom-boom hiss...

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   

I like chili, but mild spicy, not hot spicy. LOL

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Finspiracy

I am not sure if i know how to be happy, but calm is great for me.

You are expressing true humility, you know your self, what strength you have Sir Fin, even though you deny it.

I like feeling gratitude. It means that i have received something, and makes me want to make my micro-community around me feel better. Help them. When i am depressed and filled with anxiety, i am not making this world better. But when i am feeling gratitude, i can do it. Tiny bits, but it is all i can do.

Wow, you are awesome. Are you aware that your self consciousness is at a very high level. This reminds me of a quote by Mother Theresa " I can do no great things, only little things with great love". This is what you expressed.
That has inspired me for many years, when we strife for great things it is most often our pride that dictates us, and we miss our chance to help each other.

You are awesome. Keep going keep, fighting your demons or perhaps find out what they are trying to teach you.

edit on 6-7-2018 by WalkInSilence because: pooh

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Love your reply to your Fin!

Waiting for a friend to bring us Kentucky fried chicken.

How are you Love?

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Wister, I didn't realize until long after I posted a reply to you, that I called Fin 'yours'. I don't know what the heck I was thinking. LOL

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Saw the warm rosy glow of the fire burning down for the night. I stepped into the shed to hear the soft snores of my old friends sleeping peacefully in their beds. I found it to be a comfort to my heart. The echos of laughs and chatter, the bustle of the coming and going still ring clear in my mind. Sleep peacefully my old friends and I shall see you again. I poke the fire and tuck a few blankets and gently close the door...

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 01:24 AM
link   
The Shed went to bed.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

WOW! How did I not see this post? It's such a wonderful surprise to see you my Friend! How are you? Where ya been? What have you been up to? Missed you so much! HUGS!

ETA: No blankets for me. We've been having a heat wave.
edit on 7-7-2018 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
The Shed went to bed.

This dude just got out of bed

Strange, i usually wake up around 4-5 AM and now time is 9:36 here.

Going to make some coffee and take a shower now ->

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Hi sweet Fin! Enjoy your coffee and shower.

I should be in bed as it is 2:43 here. Soon though.

Still too awake. lol

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hi!

Nice and cool there now. I googled. 16 C or 61 F.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Temps have finally come down.

Hope it's a lovely day where you are. Do you have any plans?

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Some time ago, if i remember correctly, you went to buy rizla blue. Have you heard of rizla brown? I bought one pack for testing yesterday. They are ok, i don't really notice much difference.

"Sustainable, planet-friendly and herbicide-free, hemp is the perfect solution for a tree-free alternative to paper."

new topics

top topics

<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join