It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 19

page: 148
<< 145  146  147    149  150  151 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I had a kitten that used to like sleeping on my freshly washed long hair. I would wake up the next morning with the kitten still on my hair and me in the same position. Apparently I had been subliminally tasked with not tossing and turning in the night and I performed my mind-controlled task to an exemplary standard. Cats. Gotta love em.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Dogs have masters.

Cats have staff.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

I am sorry you are in so much pain that causes you to be imoblie. You haven't mentioned your dad lately, is he locked up in a closet?

Thank you WIS, I'm doing the best I can under the circumstances. Perhaps if I start some going to be rituals to get relaxed and without thoughts of this world then I can actually sleep.

Dad is locked up with Netflix to keep his mind occupied. He hasn't caused much trouble worth sharing recently other than getting me to my foot doctor appointment way-way too early. The only thing that was accomplished by the doctor visit is that I am now waiting on getting an appointment to get an MRI done of my food. The pain it tolerable. It's the ankle giving out on me that is the biggest problem. Walking more than ten steps puts me in the danger zone of falling down again.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Master, allow me to do your bidding. With gratitude and zeal! I have a large family and can guarantee continued service by way of my progeny and their progeny. Will it be one belly-rub or two today master? I would hate to get it wrong. The food bowl is being filled as I speak.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Well hello Chooch! Thanks for the latest pics and your appearance! Stay out of the damned heat though!

Light, thanks for the Happy 4th of July wishes! No plans at all, just been sleeping the day away.

Blue, I answered your PM's just now. Hope you find out soon what's bothering your foot and ankle. I hate how these things take so long!

Timely, cats don't need to be walked so they can poo and pee and get exercise. Dog or cat, the unconditional love is still there. And cats are cheaper and better for lazy folks like me. Cats rule, dogs drool.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 02:32 AM
link   
The results for the latest Short Story Contest are in...

LINKY

No Shed regulars???
OK, what did I do this time?

G

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I'm heading off for another long weekend away (at Stonehaven Festival this time) so I won't be on for the next few days.

I'll wear this, just in case!

Laterz!

G

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Have a good one Gordi!

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Thanks Light - That's me away now...

toodles!

G

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer
The results for the latest Short Story Contest are in...

LINKY

No Shed regulars???
OK, what did I do this time?

G

LOL! The folks where the weather is hot are out at beaches and doing things. The folks where it's cold are doing things. LOL !

I have no clue!

Maybe you will have more people enter in the next contest.

Have fun on your trip Sweetie! I'm glad you'll be wearing your Shed T-shirt. Ummm...hope they know where the portals are and that they send you through the right one.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Hello Sir Light! I have to get ready. Going out with my Sister later. How's every little thing?

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Have a faery nice day Sheddites wherever you are!

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Shout out to missing Sheddites and lurkers...

I'd like to know how you are, if you are ok. If you don't want to say anything in here, you can shoot me a PM. I think of you all and miss you.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Doing okay here. thanks. I can't complain, I still wear my winter hat all day.

The real heat usually hits Holland about now but I won't complain. The temps some Sheddites mention are really something to complain about.

Enjoy your day.
edit on 5/7/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   
For all those who have normal weeks

My week-end ends today.

It sure is quiet in here. I wonder what caused the exodus.

Well my days are normal, for me. Complete chaos at work, impossible bi-polar manager, training the sixth "new employee in two months. That one I want to pull my hair out over.
I am just gonna start calling them all Jane or John Doe. There is no difference, they make up their credentials and leave when # hits the fan.
I was accused of calling the health department several times the last two months. Only one person could have told them how bad I think the situation is so now she is not a friend, although I will keep up appearances.
So I am a little stressed.

On the bright side I have a nice home, my puppies, good friends and can swim every day now. It is too hot but it beats shoveling snow every thing is green and glorious.
Hugs all around.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Glad to hear you're doing ok Light!

Speaking of heat...no sooner do I get to enjoy my new AC and tomorrow we are supposed to get thunderstorms. That means I should turn off the AC, t.v and computer.
Tomorrow I will die! LOL

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Hi Wister! A snitch at work? Ya never know who you can trust at work. That sucks!

As for our missing people...usually it isn't good news. Makes me worry and sad of course. You know me. Guess we'll have to keep praying and sending positive vibes and all. They all know we are here for them.

So... Gordi is away, but I'll share a dram with ya...whatever that is. Is it like a shot?

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   

G'day Night and to all you fine shed folk !

The weather is wierd on a global scale.

It is 79f here at the moment, it is Winter !
Stay cool and I hope the storm is short and mild.

🌩

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   
In view of the protests and rioting surrounding them , I thought about this song again today. Though I do think Antifa is in the wrong and constantly instigating trouble at what are supposed to be peaceful protests, the words still resonate to some degree with me.

It’s getting crazy out there some days 😕.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Timely

G'day Night and to all you fine shed folk !

The weather is wierd on a global scale.

It is 79f here at the moment, it is Winter !
Stay cool and I hope the storm is short and mild.

🌩

Weather has been strange for years. Looks like we will be having thunderstorms all day long tomorrow, starting in the morning. If I manage to sleep late, I can sleep through most of it. LOL
Of course if the AC is off that will probably keep me up.

Mark's blood pressure and diabetes count aren't good at all tonight, so I'm stressing a bit. I'll check him in a while and see what's what.

Timely, great to see you as always!

top topics

<< 145  146  147    149  150  151 >>

join