It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 19

page: 154
<< 151  152  153    155  156  157 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: chelsdh

chelsdh! i was thinking about you yesterday or then it was the day before! Super happy to see you posting here

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   
my bad!
edit on 9/7/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver
my bad!

What is your bad? get your s*** together and talk to us, we all like you!

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Timely
👋🖐👋

* waves to the shed folk !

How cool is the rescue efforts in Thailand !!??

Thoughts go out to all involved !

Amazing! So many people involved in the rescue efforts. I am relieved that the boys are being rescued. It is sad that a retired Navy Seal didn't make it though. Those poor dears being stuck down there for so long, What an ordeal. My heart and thoughts are with all involved.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

my bad!

What happened Hun? Like Fin said, "talk to us."

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: chelsdh

Chels!!!! So good to see you! I hope you are now having fun with the kids.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: BotheLumberJack

Hi Jack! Hope you are having a lovely day!

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Fin Darlin', Loved the music vid you shared!!!!!

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Fin Darlin', Loved the music vid you shared!!!!!

Great! i could drink beer but i rather make noodles and pineapple with spices again. Maybe tomorrow i will eat something filled with nutrients but now i want to enjoy! Got some beer, but i don't have any pain to suppress and i don't drink for celebration, so maybe i just let the beers rest in the fridge.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Yes, let the beer rest in the fridge. I am so happy that you have no pain to suppress! I don't recall if you ever told us what your pain was about. Darned bad memory of mine.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Yes, let the beer rest in the fridge. I am so happy that you have no pain to suppress! I don't recall if you ever told us what your pain was about. Darned bad memory of mine.

I would have told you all if i knew. It is frustrating sometimes. I might have my social relations good, and i have food, coffee and tobacco, but still i sink into depths of hell. It might be easier for me to handle if i knew why.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I am tired. In a good way, not mentally exhausted. Walked about 4 miles today, drank some beer but not too much. Just ate. I am going to put my fan to the second strongest setting to cool me down, lay in bed next to it and hopefully see some nice dreams. Dreams have been good lately. Strange and movie-like, but zero nightmares!

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Depression, it happens to many of us. My anxiety and depression are mild, but they can interfere with daily life sometimes. I feel good today and have many good days, but those bad days...that's another story. Yay for no nightmares! Wishing you magical dreams Fin!

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Finspiracy

my bad!

What is your bad? get your s*** together and talk to us, we all like you!

My bad! Something that seemed funnier at the time. Then it didn't seem so funny. My bad!

I have been eating poached yolks, with crappy Dutch "bacon" (cough, splutter!) and some fried bread. How is you guys all diddling?

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Diddling? Ahahaha!

Umm...I'm fine. Glad you came back! Mmmmm bacon! I don't usually have breakfast, but will gladly have it at lunch or supper.
I just went out on the porch to water my herbs. Now I'm listening to music and poking around ATS. I haven't been to facebook yet so I should go check that out. I'll be checking back as usual.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   

my bad!

Yah your bad.

Shame on you
Bad Boy, go blankie. No belly rubs, no treats, no chew bone. I am around my dogs to much.
Tell us again, what did you do that is so bad.
Did you finally put super glue on that toilet seat?

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

LOL! Good ones Wister!

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Pffft! Oh ye of little faith! The only reason I cleaned the damn toilet is because I got a visit from a beautiful young woman and letting her access a dirty toilet seemed like a no no. I had been warned of her coming beforehand.

Pfffft! Do you think she went to the toilet in the almost 2 hours she was here? Of course not! Women....
Thankfully an ape of a man that doesn't even live here shat all over the pot though. I live among civilised people.

edit on 9/7/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: Correction

ETA
Sorry, sounded more bitter than I intended to. My bad! Again...
edit on 9/7/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Pffft! Oh ye of little faith! …..Pfffft! Do you think she went to the toilet in the almost 2 hours she was here? Of course not! Women....

Now what are you implying, I most certainly expect you to utilize your abundant skills.

But you are in the doghouse my friend, blaming a woman for NOT using the das? That is too passive aggressive for me. You should have kindly shown her the "facilities" so she wouldn't have had to ask where it was. Humprf.

Thankfully an ape of a man that doesn't even live here shat all over the pot though. I live among civilised people.

Oddly this was not in your post but showed up in my quote.
Is there a glitz in the matrix
I wonder what it is I am going to view.
I give up something is off.

edit on 9-7-2018 by WalkInSilence because: blipp

Hmm something must be off it wasn't there before but is now.
edit on 9-7-2018 by WalkInSilence because: blah

edit on 9-7-2018 by WalkInSilence because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-7-2018 by WalkInSilence because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Something is off with the quote and reply function that is my excuse for not making sense.

Very annoying.

new topics

top topics

<< 151  152  153    155  156  157 >>

join