It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 19

page: 120
<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

I hope the news you got isn't too bad.
I have an appointment next week.

I have my good days and bad like anyone else I suppose. I try to keep my sense of humor and surround myself with things that are inspiring. I have followed a number of groups on facebook that make me smile, inspire me with artwork or nature or quotes, or animals or whatever. I have made new friends there and have my awesome friends here on ATS.

If I'm down, I'll go to youtube and lose myself in a movie or documentary or watch interesting things there. I have my new porch now with plants out there and my comfy chair. I will be spending more time out there with a book or just to sit and take in the fresh air and listen to the birds, watch the squirrels and look at the trees and flowers.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I think the Shed went to bed.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Black Velvet

if you please

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Nice! I used to sing that many years ago...when I had a voice. Too much screaming and whooping it up at concerts and clubs, plus years of smoking...you wouldn't want to hear me sing now. LOL

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

HaHa!

Should I be worried about getting a "soft flute"????

I off to get back to some serious smelling!!! LOL

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

I made one for you Luke!! (That link is awesome btw!!!)

Steely Luke Forabetterlife
A Short Story by the flowing river

Luke Forabetterlife had always loved whiffy Accasia with its slippery, substantial sheds. It was a place where he felt livid.

He was a steely, flipfloppy, skimmed milk drinker with gangly toes and elongated kneecaps. His friends saw him as a deep, defeated do gooder. Once, he had even helped an unknown Troll the troll recover from a flying accident. That's the sort of man he was.

Luke walked over to the window and reflected on his shimmery surroundings. The frogs teased like bouncing pigeons.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of The Queen of England. The Queen was an indefatigable biscuit with pustulating toes and strange kneecaps.

Luke gulped. He was not prepared for The Queen.

As Luke stepped outside and The Queen came closer, he could see the wet glint in his eye.

"I am here because I want bananas," The Queen bellowed, in a changeable tone. He slammed his fist against Luke's chest, with the force of 3520 hawks. "I frigging hate you, Luke Forabetterlife."

Luke looked back, even more ecstatic and still fingering the HUGE! tongs. "The Queen, I thought it would be bigger," he replied. They looked at each other with moist feelings, like two decaying, decomposing doves leaping at a very insipid Royal Wedding, which had Moondance Folk music playing in the background and two horny uncles nodding to the beat.

Luke regarded The Queen's pustulating toes and strange kneecaps. He held out his hand. "Let's not fight," he whispered, gently.

"Hmph," pondered The Queen.

"Please?" begged Luke with puppy dog eyes.

The Queen looked weepy, his body blushing like a bored, better brick.

Then The Queen came inside for a nice drink of skimmed milk.

THE END

I wonder how/why they created that?? It's great fun anyway!
cheers,
G

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Ohhhh Yeah!

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

You crack me up! I almost spit my water out!

I'll have to try that story generator thingy tomorrow. LOL

Goodnight!

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
OMG, no one has posted since I last posted!

Jacy has had some delays in moving, but it shouldn't be much longer now. I can't wait for her to get settled so she can come home again. This home, the Shed.

Too beautiful a day to stay inside. In a while I will go out and sit on the porch with my book. Love and light and hugs to all!

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I was on public transport today. One stop later a young lady boards the train with a brown dog. I can't take my eyes off that dog. The dog comes near me and I can't help myself. I stroke it. More than once. The dog likes it and then places his two front paws on my stomach. The owner says "No ...!" so I reassure her that it's ok and stroke it some more. We converse and a younger guy joins in and before you know it, 3 complete strangers and a dog are standing there smiling and talking. And stroking.

Apparently a chocolate Labrador puppy. The first thing he did was sniff my genital region. And hey, if he sticks around after that, I guess it's all good!

Short version: I get on well with strange dogs.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Stop shoving meat down your pants !

πŸ₯©πŸ–πŸ—πŸ₯“πŸΆπŸ˜

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I would like you to meet Paul

I hope this works... I'm mobile
edit on 6/12/2018 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Great stuff Marty !!

All is good now ? 😊

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Yup good as new. Probably better

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   

πŸ‘πŸ†

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   

OMG, that's YOUR Paul! How wonderful! So good to see you Hunny!
Thanks so much for stopping in and sharing that with us! Big Sisterly Shed Hug!

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Love the story of the strangers and dog! You also made me laugh again in your description of events. Ahaha!

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Timely

Stop shoving meat down your pants !

πŸ₯©πŸ–πŸ—πŸ₯“πŸΆπŸ˜

Oh no you Di int!

edit on 12-6-2018 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

OMG, that's YOUR Paul! How wonderful! So good to see you Hunny!
Thanks so much for stopping in and sharing that with us! Big Sisterly Shed Hug!

[[[HUGS]]]
BIG SISTERLY SHED HUGS BACK!!!
Yes that is my Paul. He is back in his running shoes and actually beating his times from before surgery. This is him with one of our close friends after the race this weekend where I took the horse pictures.

new topics

top topics

<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join