It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 19

page: 122
<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
As it looks like it's my turn to fill the pages at the Shed. I am happy to let everyone know that Jacy is moved into her new apartment. The sofa and chair were moved yesterday after the locks were changed. She had planned on spending last night at the women's shelter as there are things needed from the store in order to call the apartment a home. Her plans were changed when she returned to the shelter to find all her belongings were packed up already as they already had someone else to take her room.

As her belongings were packed in boxes in a manner making them too heavy for her to carry out to the car she had to repack all of them. As luck would have it her friend showed up at the apartment just in time to help her unload and take everything downstairs to her new home. As everything is in boxes and such she spent the night at her friend's home.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Driver was thinking about WIS again. WIS was a sober sour-puss with ginger big toes and short-sighted nipples.

Driver walked over to the window and reflected on his tiring surroundings. He had always loved cold The Shed with its depressed, disturbed donuts. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel disgruntled.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the sober figure of WIS .

Driver gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was an uncaring, indifferent, Meade drinker with lanky big toes and skinny nipples. His friends saw him as a gentle, graceful god. Once, he had even revived a dying kitten.

But not even an uncaring person who had once revived a dying kitten was prepared for what WIS had in store today.

The cloud teased like frolicking snakes, making Driver dreary. Driver grabbed a cold egg that had been strewn nearby; he massaged it with his fingers.

As Driver stepped outside and WIS came closer, he could see the high-pitched smile on her face.

WIS glared with all the wrath of 7573 distant funny frogs. She said, in hushed tones, "I hate you and I want a hug."

Driver looked back, even more dreary and still fingering the cold egg. "WIS, you rock," he replied.

They looked at each other with naggy feelings, like two light, loud locusts dancing at a very remorseful funeral, which had flamenco music playing in the background and two grumpy uncles singing to the beat.

Driver regarded WIS's ginger big toes and short-sighted nipples. "I feel the same way!" revealed Driver with a delighted grin.

WIS looked negative, her emotions blushing like a steep, sticky stick.

Then WIS came inside for a nice drink of meade.
THE END

(It's a weird story that generator pumps out...)
edit on 13/6/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Hi Blue! Thanks for the update on Jacy!

That movie is definitely one I would enjoy seeing! Very Cool how we could be distant cousins. LOL

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Bahahah! OMG that generator thingy cracks me up! Thanks for another laugh Light, I needed that!

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Awesome!

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: BugWhisperer

Gail! How are you Sweetie? I miss you so much! What a lovely surprise to see you tonight!

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   

TNMockingbird had always hated snooty New York with its unknown, unsteady umbrellas. It was a place where she felt concerned.

She was an understanding, down to earth, wine drinker with solid eyebrows and spiky feet. Her friends saw her as a cloudy, colorful carer. Once, she had even saved a real injured bird that was stuck in a drain. That's the sort of woman he was.

TNMockingbird walked over to the window and reflected on her backward surroundings. The sun shone like jumping frogs.

Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Morwenna Plumb. Morwenna was a bold ogre with grubby eyebrows and short feet.

TNMockingbird gulped. She was not prepared for Morwenna.

As TNMockingbird stepped outside and Morwenna came closer, she could see the shredded smile on her face.

Morwenna gazed with the affection of 9021 remarkable real rabbits. She said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want a pencil."

TNMockingbird looked back, even more worried and still fingering the giant ruler. "Morwenna, you must think I was born yesterday," she replied.

They looked at each other with jumpy feelings, like two knobby, kooky kittens smiling at a very incredible wake, which had piano music playing in the background and two charming uncles boating to the beat.

TNMockingbird studied Morwenna's grubby eyebrows and short feet. Eventually, she took a deep breath. "I'm sorry," began TNMockingbird in apologetic tones, "but I don't feel the same way, and I never will. I just don't love you Morwenna."

Morwenna looked shocked, her emotions raw like a bright, blushing blade.

TNMockingbird could actually hear Morwenna's emotions shatter into 9890 pieces. Then the bold ogre hurried away into the distance.

Not even a glass of wine would calm TNMockingbird's nerves tonight.

THE END

That was fun!

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Ahahaha! When I'm feeling better and not so lazy, I have to try making one of those stories. Love these!

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I like this
This is fun and adventuress.

We are writing about each other. We are relating, interpreting, challenging, daring.
Back to response.
You guys are awesomefabulistic.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   

WIS shook her self like a wet dog wondering if it was just a bad dream.

She looked down at her feet that didn't show in the mirror and then up at the image in front of her.
"Well" she said to herself " what does that little, waiting for a princess to kiss him toad, know about Big Feet and short sighted attributes".

"Sourpuss" "Humprf" She shook again this time waging her tail. " I like being a grumpy old sourpuss"

She ran out hiding her big feet, clad in sack cloth to return a grand hug.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Not very good. Another night of 5 hour sleep

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Yo!

I have been drinking beer since yesterday and now it is 8:37 AM.

I wish that you all are having a good day.

Some music:

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

That happens to me often, then I have days like today where I sleep all day.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

There you are!

Love that song!

I was listening to some good tunes earlier.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 02:00 AM
link   
So I've got a "zoo sampler" in my house -- a cat, a bird and a rabbit. The rabbit was a new addition last summer, and has kept everyone entertained with his antics daily (as the Brits would say, he's a cheeky bugger)
His only drawback has been malocclusion (his front teeth don't meet properly to wear down) and we have to have them trimmed every month. Not a big deal, it's just a $20 trim.

Tuesday, though, he decided to quit eating. Rabbits can't do that, their digestive tracts will stop working & they can die if they don't eat. So obviously, this is kind of a Capital E emergency and we do the whole vet visit deal. Turns out, something (we aren't sure what) gave him gas, which hurt and killed his appetite, and he was dancing with GI stasis (digestive shutdown) due to not eating.

So now I'm directed to force-feed basically human infant gas relief drops along with Critical Care syringe feed, and both are going about as well as can be expected. Which is to say it f#ing sucks, he's fighting with us every step of the way because "You ain't making me eat that nasty crap, lady!"
He's become very adept very quickly at spitting out this pricey emergency nutritional stuff < facepalm >

I can get about 1ml out of every 5 down, the rest, he defiantly spits out (well, shoves back out with his tongue, but you get the idea) Come on man, I know it sucks ass, but I'm trying to do you a favor here. Just eat the foul stuff and we'll get you back to pooping the normal volume in no time.

He was so pissed off at me a while ago with the last force-feeding that when hubby put him back in his hutch, he went right upstairs, paused to look at me as if to say "Hey there, hi! Pet me!" and promptly turned around and kicked a crapload of bedding out at me before holing up in his privacy/nesting box.
That's rabbit speak for "F# off, asshole."

I did observe him finally munching on his hay a few minutes ago, so there's that. When I was trying to hand-feed him hay before the vet visit, he was faux-eating it (and then slyly turning around and spitting it out behind him, apparently thinking I'd not notice?)

We'll take him back in for a check-up in a few days, but in the mean time, we have occasional rank "recovery poop" and I swear he's passing some killer SBDs that would gag a maggot (vet did warn us it probably would stink due to gut flora being off and the type of food he has to eat for now)

We also had a minor parking lot fender bender today thanks to someone not paying attention to their surroundings whipping out of their parking spot. The damage was very minor (a light dent hubby already knocked back out, not even worth reporting) She was shook up and adequately scared, but still, that's unacceptable, she could have easily run over a person doing that impatient rush-rush crap

Oh, and that toe I ripped part of the nail off of? Hubby stepped on it, full weight, earlier. In his steel toe work boots no less
God dammit, this week SUCKS.
edit on 6/14/2018 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Sending positive vibes your way Nyiah ...

Many others would simply eat the rabbit ... πŸ‡

Oh ... park on the street you wont have to deal with lazy walmart peeps ! 😏

edit on 14-6-2018 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Ouch! It sounds like there is more than one bunny that is not a happy bunny. May you soon be pain free.

Your husband on the other hand, sounds like a clumsy clod-hopper. Not a man totally unlike myself. Deny sex, cooked meals and picking up his casually discarded laundry for a week. He'll hopefully start to get the message... After a week he'll probably be kissing your feet. LOL

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Now I remember, you have the well-organised "Mr Husband" Trademark. I retract my previous advice and replace it with the following:

Act like a total slob. Smoke and eat at the same time, fart openly and loudly and laugh after doing so. Just to let him know how much it REALLY hurt. Sorry Mr. Nyiah you brought this on yourself. An eye for a toe... Leave some dirty laundry on the floor too. For added effect.

new topics

top topics

<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join