It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 19

page: 119
<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I made a bus trip to downtown and back. I had to visit a nurse and then i went grocery shopping. The cheapest and the best one was closed and i saw through the glass door that it was empty too. Found a new grocery store but i was kind of lost there. But i got what i needed: food, tobacco and some beer cans.

Nurse thing is nothing serious. I have to go once a month, then they inject medicine to my muscle, it should keep me from falling into psychosis and it works quite well. No major side effects.

Anyone around? I don't like talking about myself too much. Maybe if i had actually accomplished stuff in my life i could go on and on, but now i would like to read someone else's writings.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

You have the rest of your life to do with as you wish.

That is both a gift and a responsibility.

I know you will choose wisely. 😎👍
edit on 11-6-2018 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Having a bad hair day.
edit on 11-6-2018 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Hey that was encouraging! Thanks!

But before responsible choices, some päntsdrunk.

BBC article about pantsdrunk

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Hahaha ! I shall admit to being pantsdrunk once.

Or twice ... 😎

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Pantsdrunk?
I know drunk, but what are pants?

I mentioned that I'd been busy in the garden over the last few days (weeding, edging, mowing, fence painting etc)?
Well... here's where I've got to, so far!

The front garden is just about there I think (apart from maybe some new seedlings to plant).
Now I've got to start thinking about the back garden!!! ugh.

Good morning shedland!

G

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Cool! And good morning!

Looks like a very well trimmed garden. I also like that the houses there are small. I have a few big apartment buildings nearby, not much of an eye candy. Luckily we have a few forest paths nearby too, but mostly very urban and... gray concrete

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Sweet, Gordi! We have spring tulips (already been here & gone) and waiting on summer blooming lillies, snowdrops, and something I have no idea what it is but might be Libertia shrubs (previous renter planted them) It's a work in progress in our yard, a new addition this year was a cheapie bag of gladiolus bulbs my younger kid planted. 24 bulbs went in, half of them propagated & doubled coming up, lol. They should add a nice splash of various colors when they bloom in a month or so. The only downside to gladiolus is they don't do well in freezing temps, so I'm going to have to dig every one of the bulbs up before first freeze, dry them out and store them inside over the winter to replant next spring.

And the fence looks really good, that's a wonderful shade (it looks red-brown on my monitor, so a reddish brown paint/stain, correct?) We're re-staining our deck today, I think it's supposed to be a darker version of your color. If it looks anything close to your color, I'll be very pleased

edit on 6/11/2018 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Hi Nyiah,

That all sounds very cool!

Yes, the fence is painted with a "Cedar Red" fence-paint (which is more of a water-based stain than proper paint), but it does look quite nice when you see it. Two of our sheds are painted a dark forest green colour which makes a nice contrast against the Cedar Red colour too. We're working on painting the fence around the back garden now...

PS - I forgot to add that I made that fence myself about 13-15 years ago!
edit on 11-6-2018 by Gordi The Drummer because: I wanted to add a PS

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   
As I am waiting for the coffee to wake me up I was playing around with a story generator for my own amusement and came up with the following.

Plot Generator

Gordi The Drummer, the Eel
A Fantasy Novel

In a hut there lived a dry, dusty eel named Gordi The Drummer. Not a sparkling chiming, glittery hut, filled with tickets and a warm smell, nor yet a friendly, loyal, harsh hut with nothing in it to sit down on or to eat: it was an eel-hut, and that means warmth.

One day, after a troubling visit from the frog Night Star, Gordi leaves his hut and sets out in search of three soft flutes. A quest is undertaken in the company of fleas, mice, and burning unicorns.

In the search for the frog-guarded flutes, Gordi The Drummer surprises even himself with his versatility and skill as a manager.

During his travels, Gordi rescues a radio, an heirloom belonging to Night. But when Night refuses to try smelling, their friendship is over.

However, Night is wounded at the Battle of Three Gnomes and the two reconcile just before Gordi engages in some serious smelling.

Gordi accepts one of the three soft flutes and returns home to his hut a very wealthy eel.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

edit on 6 11 2018 by LookingForABetterLife because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Again, the double post monster has visited us. grrr

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Bahahaha! That cracked me up! Wait until Gordi sees that one! Ahaha!
I slept the day away. I haven't been sleeping well lately, so I guess my body was catching up. Thanks for that very unique story!

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Gordi, good work! Thanks for sharing the pics!
Admit it though, the reddish color actually means warning, warning, proceed ahead with caution, Gordi lives here. LOL

Niyiah, hope you're having a much better day today. OW! We have flowering trees and bushes in our yard and in the neighbors yards surrounding us as well as other flowers. Trees are wearing their glorious greens and looks wonderful too.
I am hoping to get a few herbs to put out on the porch next time I go out.

Fin, you have accomplished being alive and gracing us with your charming personality, so don't worry about having much to talk about. You have been a delight here in the Shed.

Pants drunk...that is a new one to me. See, no matter how old I get, I'm still learning something new. LOL

Jacy, we are all thinking of you and hoping to hear from you soon. No pressures or anything, but...but...you are terribly missed and we worry.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Much love and light to all!

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Spirit Cat Card Reading

Passion

Meet Ember. She is the light blazing inside our being. She is fire, our drive, our fuel. She is our very life force yearning and stretching in the direction of our LOVE. Notice what makes Ember begin to glow and burn brighter. Perhaps it is talking openly with a friend or cuddling with your love. Or perhaps it's playing your guitar, scaling a mountain, or writing your story. Look for that spark within and honor it. Stroke that fire with intention. Honor your passion with time and didication. Feed that flame with devotion. Let passion ignite your life with beauty, energy, and purpose.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   
ooooh, look what I found! You can see our Spirit cat cards here...

ETA: Here is the link to the artist and these cat cards...

www.nicolepiar.com...
edit on 11-6-2018 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Hi Sheye! That was beautiful! How are you?

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: Sheye

Hi Sheye! That was beautiful! How are you?

I’m good Night .. just sitting here relaxing at the moment and feeling grateful for many good things in my life, though they may seem small and trivial to others.

I got some bad news from my doctor, but meh... life goes on .

How are you ?

top topics

<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join