It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 19

page: 118
<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Does this mean that we have to call Dave Captain now?

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

No.

It means that you call NB a Boofhead.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 05:37 AM
link   
It's better than being Captain Oblivious I guess.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
It's better than being Captain Oblivious I guess.

Says Captain Underpants ...

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Says Captain Underpants ...

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   

As requested...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   
What's with all the Captains running around and dirty underwear?

Time for a ladies touch in here.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Thank you Mason!

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
What's with all the Captains running around and dirty underwear?

Time for a ladies touch in here.

Quick guys, dump all your dirty laundry in the laundry basket. Night is doing the laundry...

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Liar, liar, pants on fire! I remember saying that as a kid. LOL

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Spirit cat card reading

Connection

The spirit cats remind us that we are not alone. We are a web of connections. Our attitudes, actions, and energy ripple outward and touch people in ways seen and unseen. No single action stands alone. Each action, idea, and feeling is born out of countless influences, and in turn, has its own unique effect. We see this most clearly and dramatically in our innermost circle. But this also extends outward to humanity, the earth, and the universe. Our consciousness dances together: challenging, uplifting, teaching, learning, questioning, reassuring, inspiring and loving.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Perhaps Blue set himself up for a magical journey into dreamland last night by having his black cat Miss Paris sleeping by his head in addition to his very worn briefcase which just happened to be laying on the floor below the bed as well. This briefcase is full of magic of its own. That of crystals, colored stones, his athame as well.

The fae spirits of the night took him away to a snow-covered city. He found himself in an apartment on the top floor of a very tall building. This apartment had a very tall ceiling, perhaps 10 feet or more. Despite the height, Blue found that his head was almost touching the ceiling.

Inside what must have been some sort of hole on the ceiling was a momma bird, yellow in color. He knew that this was a momma bird as a nest was hanging from the ceiling below her with a number of baby birds in it. This was not a natural nest. It was one that was made of finely knitted wool colored white with some blue threads included as well.

The baby birds did not look as they were expected to do so. The had no beaks. That had cat-like muzzles instead. One of the babies fell from the nest and made it's way to the open air hallway between apartments. When this bird completed his/her journey of exploring its surroundings it returned to the safety of the nest.

Blue decided to explore the surroundings as well. There here found a number of classrooms where people of all ages learned of the ways of the fae. In one classroom he found a burly young man with unruly red hair named Quenton singing song of old by Gordi and Errollorre to a group of toddlers. In time the children sang along with enjoyment and glee.

As Blue knew that this world was a way to escape the world made by humans he knew that entering here by chance in a dream could not possibly be the only way. He was shown a ship. A large wooden ship of old. Upon this ship was a large black square portal. A portal between this world and theirs. To travel between the worlds one need two things, an ample supply of Guinness, and the imagination needed to accept the impossible.

No Guinness was consumed in the writing of this story. This is all from a dream I had last night. Perhaps the 1000mg dose of Tylenol PM I took to sleep on inspired me to have this dream.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Wow Blue, that was fantastic! I loved this! You really need to write more often!

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Timely

It means that you call NB a Boofhead.

NB, don't be a boofhead like Timely.

Thanks for the advice, NB.

No problem anytime, buddha buddy

edit on 10-6-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Split the kids up into their own rooms today and found out the hard way dropping a heavy mattress built like a brick s#house square on the toes and ripping a nice U-shaped chunk of nail off into the nail bed is pretty damn excruciating. Nothing's broken, but holy eff, that is one hell of a sensitive part of the body

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Ouch !!!

I feel for you. 🤬

If it's any consolation, it wont hurt when the pain stops.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Timely
a reply to: Nyiah

Ouch !!!

I feel for you. 🤬

If it's any consolation, it wont hurt when the pain stops.

Took about 2 and a half hours, but the painful lightning-throbbing is starting to ebb. I've noticed a very odd & persistent itch sensation that is driving me up the wall, a super, super deep one that I know damn well I can never scratch because it's obviously nerves well below the surface. Plus, I'm not a masochist, so I'm definitely not scratching the wound in vain anytime soon.

Oh, and if to add insult to injury, the cat lead-footed that toe (and only that toe) and one of the kids stepped on it with full weight (accidentally, but still) It ain't my night tonight

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Hi!

I spent the night on my friend's sofa, now at home having coffee. I came here right away hoping to see updates about Jacy's move and her feelings, but maybe i will see some later.

I wish her all the best. She is starting a new chapter in her life and that is always a test to a person. I think she will make it just fine.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Hello Fin. No updates available so far on Jacy during her metamorphosis to becoming Jacy 2.0.

I'll let you and everyone else know whatever news she allows me to share here. Until then I'm off to bed.

new topics

top topics

<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join