It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 19

page: 109
<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   
It was nice to see you guys when I came in here. You made me laugh! Gordi, loved your story! LOL

Fin, So glad you had such a lovely time with your friend and his little one.

I got up so late today, but then again, I went to bed really late. Waves at whoever is around! Throws fresh donuts out to the lurkers. Sorry, didn't have time to box them up. Just pluck the grass off before eating them.

edit on 4-6-2018 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Spirit Cat Card Reading

As I was shuffling the cards, one fell onto the table, so I guess that one wants to be seen today.

Expression

Meet Chanti. She once kept her ideas and feelings locked away in her heart where no one could see or hear them. It felt safe and secure, but alas, she felt so alone. No one truly knew her. She was longing to come out to play. Gathering her courage, she flung open the window in her mind and unlatched the doorway to her soul. She started to speak her mind and give voice to her heart. She could never again fit in that small, closed space of hiding . Soon, her words grew into unabashed singing. What song are you keeping captive? What song, at long last, can you unleash into the world?

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

How have you been doing? I hope the pain is not too bad. Your sleep rhythm seems kind of strange but if it doesn't bother you then it is ok.

I have been having a few beers here. Not getting drunk, no need for that right now. Just a slight buzz.

"It's burning down, it's burning high, when ashes fall, the legends rise!
We burned it all! Oh, my, oh why? When ashes fall, the legends rise!"

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Hi there Fin, thanks for the Godsmack tune just what I needed to get rid of all the crap elevator retro music I am forced to listen to at work.
You sound cozy.

I still haven't recoverd from all those days and hours. Am a complete zombie.
Stress is a lethal weapon.

Hugs to every one.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Hi Sir Fin! Pain is tolerable at the moment. Last night was horrible though. I will be seeing the Doctor on the 18th. I'm sure I will have tests ordered for my leg and will get an increase in my pain med. I have been on a low dose for years and should have been on a stronger dose back then, but I know how too many meds can cause other problems so I put it off for as long as I possibly could. Being one who can take a lot of pain, I have reached my limit and can no longer tolerate this level of pain that I often get. Thanks for asking Love!

OMG, Love that song! Thank you for sharing that!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Hi Wise Woman! I always loved that adorable pic of the cat! LOL

I was hoping to see you today. I know you are exhausted and stressed and of course I worry about you. You are home now in our enchanting lands.

Hugs!

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
You are home now in our enchanting lands.

Hugs!

Thank you and yes I am. This is were I come to relax and reboot.
I will take a nap and hopefully wake up to be able to comunicate properly.
I miss you all so very much.
Hugs back at you in bundles.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Here is a goitered gazelle that was born in a Finnish zoo this spring:

And here are the four Finnish dudes with cellos covering Metallica. And some cold scenery, maybe it can cool you down if the summer is hot for you now!

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Hope to see you later Wis!

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Oh Fin, that gazelle is sooo adorable!

Oooooh, LOVE the video! It is blocked in my country, so I found one that isn't.

Absolutely beautiful music and scenery! Thank you!!!!

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   
As if having the car rained in yesterday wasn't bad enough, now the car is making the most incessant, ear-piercing shrill alarm-like noise it could possibly come up with, and we can't figure out why. Date with a mechanic is scheduled for later this week, he think's it's safe to drive for the time being since there's no outward indicators of major trouble. See my thread in the Automotive forum for details on this lovely annoyance.

I think I'm going to go make myself a Screwdriver & call it a dinner appetizer, I've about had it this week already.
edit on 6/4/2018 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Continued from reply link.

They had travelled for some time and seen the remnants of what were once homes and thriving cities. Smoke and ash permeated the air with its acrid scent and blood stained the earth, but no bodies were to be found anywhere. Night realized that the light workers must have saved the injured and buried the remains of those who were lost to the attacks.

Weary, The Elf and her pixie companion set up camp and shared a meal of roasted boar that she hunted for and gave thanks to the animal for its sustenance. Suddenly she picked up Gordi's voice telepathically. ""...Star o' the Nicht... hear me lass.... the sphere speaks true... we go to the Mountain of Ash... we follow the beasts... they've taken the Pixie... we may need your help... wizards of olde... friends of the realm... Ash mountain... the beasts have the pixie... help us if ye can...."

Ash mountain. She was familiar with the place and would head out in the morning. She sent her own message to the brave Warrior. "Gordi, fear not for we will soon be on our way. Stay safe my friend."

She sat with her back against the tree, unable to sleep even though her body was aching for sleep. In the distance she heard the hooves of a single horse and remained alert. Closer and closer came the sound of hooves pounding the earthen floor until an Elven Warrior appeared upon his steed.

He unmounted the beautiful black horse, it's muscles rippled beneath taught skin and stood in all his Elven glory with the finest armor and sword by his side. It was the Elf she had seen in the crystal orb with long flowing blond hair, green eyes and very handsome. His voice was compelling. "Night Star of the Kingdom of Alandia, I am Marcon from the Kingdom of Helaya sent to be your guardian. "The lands are fraught with risk and hidden danger. If you will allow me to travel by your side, I would be truly honored."

Night did not sense any danger, quite the contrary, she felt at peace. "We will talk in the morning. Rest now and release your horse, he will not make it on treacherous terrain. He will appear again when you need him as you must know." Pesky was already asleep and snoring in the Elf's velvet hood. Marcon bowed and lay down beside the camp fire that gave off warmth. He gazed at the dancing flames smiling.

edit on 4-6-2018 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Oh no! Sorry about your troubles Hun. Here, sit in the garden and the pixies will bring your drink. Stay and relax a while.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Hello Nyiah - don't know that we've interacted directly before. Call me Shep.

I feel your pain. The speed sensor is going on my Civic - that makes for an entertaining drive when the automatic transmission keeps jumping from 4th to 2nd at 60 miles an hour because it thinks for a split-second that it's only going 20...no 54...no 18...no 0...no 60 again...

I took it in this morning, waited HOURS, then they told me they needed to order the part and to bring it back in tomorrow.

Really?!?
edit on 6-4-2018 by PrairieShepherd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: PrairieShepherd

Jeez, what is this the curse of the cars?

We don't have a car, but everything else is falling apart, like kitchen chairs, the couch, microwave...

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   

The curse of stuff. If it's not a car that's breaking down, it's a house. If it's not a house, it's a computer or some other device. If it's not that, it's our bodies.

Sorry Night Star - Feeling a little cynical right now. Been on task at work for 11 hours and no sign of it stopping. Tired and cranky

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: PrairieShepherd

I understand tired and cranky. And yes, there is always stuff breaking down. No worries my dear friend. Hugs!

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Sooooo tired! Just worked a 12 hour day in 90 degree heat on no sleep.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Sounds like a hug is in order. I take it you don't have air conditioning where you work? I never did either and it was like torture to work in heat like that. Rest now NB and enjoy the comfortable air and beauty of the Shed lands.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Had to play this one especially for those into retro music .

I really enjoy this tune... to those that don’t... tough cookies 😜😆

new topics

top topics

<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join