It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 19

page: 107
<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 02:12 AM
link   
To my sheddite friends...

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Happy Birthday BassPlayer!

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Hello Light! How are you today? It is a nice cool and comfortable day here in the smallest State.

Still soooo sleepy!

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Spirit Cat Card Reading.

Patience

Meet Snugpuff. She transmutes our restless urgency and are-we-there yet complaints into an appreciation of what is right now. Let go of everything that will come after this moment and have faith that you are exactly where you need to be. Draw a circle around the present moment and relax into it with Snugpuff curled up on your lap. Sometimes we believe we need to be at our destination right now, but there is so much to be learned and discovered right here where we are. Let's be patient with ourselves, our loved ones and the world around us. There is time.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hi Night. Here all is well. The central-heating pipes appear to be leaking in a new place from the ceiling but it is not in my room yet. My last report to the rental people went unheeded. This is why we have personal insurance I guess. Is your deck/porch thingy all done now? And do you have a rocking chair?

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Heating pipes leaking? That doesn't sound good.

Yes, porches are done and I have a brown plastic chair that looks like wicker. It has been too hot to sit out, but today is lovely and I would like to get my butt out and actually sit out there. I have some jewelry repairs I could be doing and plenty of books I could be reading. Right now, I am tired and will get caught up on this site and facebook.

I was going to do laundry, but with Mark doing work around the apartment, my washer is covered with curtains and plants and what-not. LOL! Guess I will have to move it all out of my way. Later when I find my energy and motivation. Good luck with that right? Ha!

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
hmm
I was going to send Dave a birthday gift, but I can't seem to find my credit card?
I guess I'll just have to send a wee virtual Hi5 instead...

Have a good one Dave!

G

(Now.... whare's that card got to....?)

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Card? What card? Whistles innocently.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Did you send it Priority Hair Mail? Maybe the mullet envelope slowed it down. Hairo-dynamics and all. At the end of the day, It's All About That Bass.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Sometimes, my husband is downright dumb. Last night was one of those times.

Rain came through MI last night, a good clip of it. Before it moved in, I made sure to ask if the windows in his car were up & the sunroof was closed.
"Yep, I'm going to bed."
Alright then.

This afternoon, getting his stuff together to go in for his overnight shift, I notice the windows are indeed up, but the sunroof is wide open. I think nothing of it, he sometimes opens it to vent the heat in the car before he leaves. I figured he did that & I didn't notice.

Nope, he left the sunroof open. Entire passenger side of the car is SOAKED. Well, at the very least, we can tell what direction the wind was coming from in the storms last night

Luckily, since that sunroof was open, it gave an exit for all of that rain to evaporate on it's own, so it wasn't squishy-soaked, just very wet soaked. However, I had to clean up a full center console of water (it must have dumped) puddles on the floorboards, and broke out the entire pack of microfiber car cloths to soak as much up as I could. And talked him into a brief ride around the neighborhood to soak more water out of the front passenger seat into those microfiber cloths via my own weight. It seems to have worked, but holy crap, that was a mess to clean up.

Mother Nature just rammed home my point I've been making lately -- that I need a portable wet/dry shampooer for small clean-ups & s# like this (attachments for the Hoover shampooer have long since been lost & the attachment hose doesn't work nearly as well as it used to anyway)

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Hello Sir light!

Nyiah, that made me laugh. Sorry about the car though.

I think our lurker bush people are up to something. They are too quiet. They just stay for the donuts, and...some booze is always missing. I think they are partying it up without us somewhere. Hmmm...shall we start a search for the party grounds?

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Hello Sir light!

Nyiah, that made me laugh. Sorry about the car though.

I think our lurker bush people are up to something. They are too quiet. They just stay for the donuts, and...some booze is always missing. I think they are partying it up without us somewhere. Hmmm...shall we start a search for the party grounds?

It's still the weekend and the lurkers are all out of school for the summer so they must be busy doing other things.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingForABetterLife
It's still the weekend and the lurkers are all out of school for the summer so they must be busy doing other things.

Schools ended on saturday here. I like that day. Lots of well dressed young people on the streets holding their report cards and roses and so on, with a summer vacation and a whole life ahead of them.

It also reminds me about how my mom took me for a hamburger and ice cream after i got my report cards back then. The report cards were not that good, i think my mom just wanted to encourage me.

edit on 3-6-2018 by Finspiracy because: it was unclear first

edit on 3-6-2018 by Finspiracy because: typo, need more coffee now

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Trying to wake up, meeting my friend and his 4 year old daughter this morning.

The kid was on a small cruise last friday, i am going to ask questions about it, and most likely play with dolls and watch cartoons.

The coast is quite beautiful here actually. Endless amounts of small islands as far as the eye can see.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   
So that is where all the lurkers are at today, out for hamburgers and ice cream. I think I'll have to join them for the same. Thank you for sharing your picture from the coast. It looks like a peaceful place to be.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   
For all of our sheddites.

News.

For a while this week, the internet may have a few problems.

Do not adjust your computer.

Others are playing this week so expect service interruptions and do not be concerned.

It will be OK when it gets back to being OK.

Some sites (like this one) may go down for a short time. Grab popcorn and soft drinks.

This is a public service announcement from The Wolf Lord.

End message.

P

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I still don't think I'm 'shedding' right.

edit on 4-6-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Fin, that scenery is so beautiful! Wow! Let's go Island hopping.
Maybe one has dragons and stuff.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Oh yeah, and people have lives. I keep forgetting.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Our Mighty Wolf Lord! Where have you been Hun? Missed you!
And your message...Whaaaat???

top topics

<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join