It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People Open Your Eyes

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

K J U popped over to China for a chinwag and hosted a few SC popsters. All good there for now until the Donald says the wrong things if a meeting takes place ? If we get that far I hope so.. Peace..

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: colang

When you get the president of Syria's name right we will consider listening to you but since you don't even know his name a very minor detail your post content is highly suspect .

You're right I need some war in Syria since those opposed can't get his name right. Eh comrade?

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Cutepants

But Assad did do it. Why defend that animal?

What evidence?

We still can't say for certain he was behind the gas attack from last year.

Yes, he's certainly capable of doing it. But besides the points mentioned so far, we should also consider that the rebels have chemical weapons, and benefit the most from an attack because it will garner sympathy from the international community and help further their cause. It should also be noted that the rebels from the attack seem to be extremists wishing to impose Sharia Law.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

What happened to Kim-Jung-Un and NK anyway? It was al about Him for a good few Months and then NOTHING. It's as if he disappeared off the face of the Earth.

No real news until/IF that meeting happens with Trump.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   
It's all a dog and pony show. The goal is to keep the military industrial complex in full swing, reaping windfall profits that can be had no other way but through war. War is business. Period.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
colang--Thank you making this thread and I hope you don't mind me reposting your list of questions and points from another thread. I think they are very coherent and a logical base from which to consider this newest as regards Syria:

Anyone that believes that Assad would carry this out still believe the Easter Bunny brings eggs at Easter.

Don't forget that Trump a few days ago said we were getting out of Syria. Also, on Bolton's first day we get all this...lol

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   
It should be obvious to all now, that the Deep State got to Trump. I believe I can even pinpoint it to the day it happened. When, during the final weeks of the campaign, he met with the top GOP leadership. Must have shown him something that got him to at least cooperate as much as he's done so far.

These actions simply aren't in line with not only his campaign promises and statements, but also his long held beliefs and verbalizations to past Presidents, etc.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Wasn't coca-cola running a marketing campaign where 16% of proceeds goes towards weapons to kill innocent children?

Oh wait no that's just my taxes.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   
The way I see it, if Trump attacks, he's been got by the "deep state" (elite).

If he doesn't, and calls this out for being a false flag, he's on our side.

We don't have long to wait. WW3 or drain the swamp? what will it be?

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

100 % Correct remember Trump on Russia before the election. Since becoming POTUS it seems like someone or something has changed his mind the entire way he views Russia. Again please keep in mind I'm not from the US I'm from Australia so you guys stateside may view this totally different. During the last Presidential election one of the major reasons I jumped into D Js bandwagon was unlike Hillary Clinton Trump postured himself as a President that could repair broken bridges I'm sure most share my position Mo More Wars.... Hillary looked like she was intent on starting one now it's one thing to be the bully on the beach and throw sand in Iraqs or Afghanistans face they possess no nukes but Russia different story she still possesses a nuclear arsenal I really want to be a grand dad one day. Trumps flip on Russia including the first round of sanctions he looked out of place like someone changed his mind for him which always makes a person with Trumps personally type uncomfortable which is how he looked if you recall the first sanctions Trump was more or less forced he did not have the power to veto them something to do with your Congress (I hope someone can explain it to me) now from that point he completely turned one imagines George Sorros hooking up the film projector grabbing some popcorn and showing DJ his hone movies on President Kennedys assassination again this is how it looked from an outsiders prospective...thoughts ?

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Another reason I believe President Assad did not order the as the UN puts it unconfirmed chemical attack is a reason I havent seen mentioned. Assad has the overwhelming support of most of the Syrian people other than the so called rebels his support is huge( the MSMs reporting otherwise is totally fabricated) ... wouldn't anyone with an ounce of logic agree If he constantly dropped chemicals on his people wouldn't a reasonable thinker think perhaps the Syrian people would be slightly annoyed... having there Sunday BBQ and always having to run inside and grab those bloody gas masks surely that would p1ss them off somewhat

edit on 10 4 2018 by colang because: (no reason given)

edit on 10 4 2018 by colang because: Diction

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

Lmfao very well said

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Satire:

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Double post.
edit on 10-4-2018 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   
‘No one wants war, but…’ Gorbachev hits out at Trump & Putin over ‘lack of diplomatic skills’

Hey it slightly off topic but related what do you think ??

www.rt.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: colang

In a nut shell you are correct. To the contrary when Obama bombed the Syrian airport he effectively made it impossible for Assad to defend himself against the SFA. The SFA is backed with weapons and a lot of money by the CIA. The SFA are selectively targeting Christian villages and executing civilians based on their ethnicity. This creates an upheaval of epic proportions which creates a mass exodus of millions of Syrians fleeing to countries who will offer them safe harbor. The SFA are the real terrorists.

Assad did not drop chemical weapons on the very people he has been defending and protecting since the outbreak of the civil war. Yes, people need to open their eyes and read, however, they need to shut their ears to the MSM propaganda machine. It's all a lie.

The entire occupation of Syria by the US is about one thing only.

Access to some of the wealthiest mineral deposits in the world.

edit on 10-4-2018 by Outlier13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 01:48 AM
link   
For those who continue the lies from the MSM please spend a few mins watching this im sure it will change your perspective

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

Pretty much the same issue in Afghanistan the largest lithium deposit on the planet, When the Taliban were in charge the Poppy farmers were run out of town ive seen pics of poppy farmers now with US solders guarding the crops i guess the CIA need to protect there investment

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 03:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: colang
a reply to: Outlier13

Pretty much the same issue in Afghanistan the largest lithium deposit on the planet, When the Taliban were in charge the Poppy farmers were run out of town ive seen pics of poppy farmers now with US solders guarding the crops i guess the CIA need to protect there investment

Yep. i have friends with go pro videos of him and them (us military) lobbing bullets over poppy fields in Afghanistan. He likes it. Has no second thoughts about it what so ever. mind blowing to me.

They are for sure protecting the crops and selling them back to Americans and using that money to fund terrorism and blaming it countries they want to take over... No #ing doubt about it in my mind. People will do anything for money.

This is a game of power people!!! You act like these people want peace, but what do they do?

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

100 % Correct ..... I was watching a press conference just before the war started in Afghanistan it was the Taliban they were saying to the US .... if you give us proof Osama did 911 we will hand him over to you. As per usual no proof just big bombs killing innocent children not to mention parents wives brothers sisters of Dead US service people waiting at the military airports for the coffins to be unloaded wasted lives just so the slimy super elite can roll the dice on which country to invade next to rob there resources people blame Bush Clinton Obama Trump but it's not them those puppets are only an illusion because if they had balls they would stop slaughtering there own and the innocent ones that happen to be in the wrong place .. when people say to me there is no way the Americans did 911 why would the kill there own people do you really think they care when coffins being unloaded when you think about it just over 3000 lost there lives on 911 small price to pay to justify invading a sovereign country... no one asked them to go to Syria let alone possibly rob some land to build a base there ...how long were they in Syria and the rebels only grew and got stronger. Enter Russia the place is just about rebel free. The only US mission in Syria was to keep ISIS safe from the Government forces

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join