It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People Open Your Eyes

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: colang

Amused to Death- one song all world leaders could take note of!

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: tonycodes

Even though I am in Australia I was very pro Trump and still am I still have faith from an outsiders view who has no political alliance to Rep or Dem so I guess I have no party bias. Funnily enough i watch loads of iptv so i get the US channels your News Media try and push on to you guys that the world thinks Trump is a nut job couldn't be further from the truth we are like common DJ build that wall I cant believe people in the US even vote for the Democrats based purely on the open borders BS . ... I'm drifting off point again lol ... ok in terms of DJ changing the military industrial complex mentality in the US cant see that happening if he would try I believe due to the trillions involved let's call it blood money they would "take him out" I also.believe prior to They presidential inauguration they are told informed warned that would be a deadly error ..I think your last President to even utter those words was President Eisenhower as he was leaving office that president had balls made from Titanium that must have been as big as coconuts for making that famous search. Unfortunately I dont think DJ could dismantle it if he wanted

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: tonycodes

Why was I so pro Trump because hes not a career politician and boy oh boy Hillary is so corrupt she forgot how corrupt she actually is she evil and that's from 10000 kims away lol

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Mogzy1977

Great song I think I will upload a link for this thread and hope everyone listens to it I'm on to it

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: TearThePod

You say the West is responsible for these things. That's true. However, perhaps you can cede this to me. 
It isn't only the Western world spreading lies in the media. China is a ripe example of this, and they are about as non-West as it gets. Not to mention North Korea, Russia, etc, all of which publicly claim they have state controlled media. 
Even most nations in the Middle East control what their people think, in fact they may be even worse. They do it through spreading news, and injected Islam. Instead of the West, I would say those in power who are wanting to stay in power. 
Like I said before, we (the USA and similar nations) aren't perfect. But I would rather be here than anywhere else in the world. Even when we do things wrong, I know I sure would miss it here if I was forced to live elsewhere. 
Anyway, good discussion mate! Thanks for your replies. I went through and starred your replies, because at least you're trying to figure it out and sharing your thoughts. 

I know that most governments, if not all, do terrible things. I would say almost all the population is brainwashed and manipalated by their government.

The problem I have with the West, is the fact that they get away with it time and time again. They always make people believe they are doing this for their country, for the people, but these are lies, there is always another agenda.

I am not saying Russia is perfect. I do not lime their government too, but it is clear that the West has an agenda here, and it is most prob all to do with Syria.

As for China, I lived and travelled in China for three years. You would be surprised how western china is in a lot of ways, but you are right about the media being state owned. When I lived in China I could not go on BBC, Facebook, and a hist of other sites. It was really frustrating.

When I went back to China ladt year for a month, Google was banned too, and I could not access my hotmail

But i still loved china, hence the reason why I go back.

Thanks for the discussion too

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Mogzy1977

I think this thread has some brilliant Participation so here is Amused to death by Roger Waters for those that are unaware Roger Waters is/was the lead singer and bass guitarist for Pink Floyd also wrote most of the Floyd's best stuff including Dark Side of the moon Album
Most of the all time great Album The Wall which features a young boy growing up during WW2 who lost his father on the front line this was a mirror to Roger as the boy represents a young Roger waters who lost his father Incidentally as a small side note Roger Waters father also lost his Father during WW1 ... This song amused to death represents Aileans spotting Earth arriving only to find the human race were all dead we had thanks to the media the Corporations pushing us to keep spending and of course the Destrlactions offered to us through sport ... listen to it a couple of times and if you happen to smoke weed throw the headphones and enjoy
Click Below

degoo.com...
edit on 10 4 2018 by colang because: Added click below

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Beware if this happens the gods won't like that as they are pretty angry about the destruction of the temples.

As they already know the outcome and will reign down as never seen before..

As thats what I think

edit on 0b58America/ChicagoTue, 10 Apr 2018 07:10:58 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoTue, 10 Apr 2018 07:10:58 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   
So if its fake news, instead of denying it, why dont they investigate it or allow the investigation, would be win-win for Russia and Syria would it not a very easy to prove?

If the people dying are innocent, ie. neither Assad loyal or Rebel loyal at this point, why do they all say its Assad? Or is everyone against Assad even the innocent women, children and health workers with no political lean?

You conspiraloons are disturbing. Under your nose, WMD are happily being deployed against civilians by evil dictators and you hide behind 'conspiracy' to detract from the fact that some pretty sick people need to have their necks wound in before it becomes acceptable practice.

And what happens when you are proven wrong, you dont take a good hard look at yourself in the mirror and think, I am the person that denied chemical weapons were used on innocent civilians, civilians of their own regime caught up in a civil war...nope, you drop it like a bad habit.

You are so keen to bring up the Iraq WMD fiasco as proof of all future WMD attacks being faked, you are unwilling to accept that perhaps, something so terrible has just happened to innocent people, you treat the deaths of children like a poster for fake news.

Disgusting.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Forensick
So if its fake news, instead of denying it, why dont they investigate it or allow the investigation, would be win-win for Russia and Syria would it not a very easy to prove?

If the people dying are innocent, ie. neither Assad loyal or Rebel loyal at this point, why do they all say its Assad? Or is everyone against Assad even the innocent women, children and health workers with no political lean?

You conspiraloons are disturbing. Under your nose, WMD are happily being deployed against civilians by evil dictators and you hide behind 'conspiracy' to detract from the fact that some pretty sick people need to have their necks wound in before it becomes acceptable practice.

And what happens when you are proven wrong, you dont take a good hard look at yourself in the mirror and think, I am the person that denied chemical weapons were used on innocent civilians, civilians of their own regime caught up in a civil war...nope, you drop it like a bad habit.

You are so keen to bring up the Iraq WMD fiasco as proof of all future WMD attacks being faked, you are unwilling to accept that perhaps, something so terrible has just happened to innocent people, you treat the deaths of children like a poster for fake news.

Disgusting.

Seriously? It is not just Iraq, how about Libya? How many deaths has there been since these ilegal invasions? The public was lied to and manipalated into these invasions, and were they punished? No, they were not.

And you wonder why people question this? Esp when it is very dubious to say the least.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: tribal
a reply to: angeldoll

doesnt know what the word protagonist means....uses it incorrectly but thinks she scored a point....

ouch

Oh please. How nutty.

Anyway, I could do this all night. I never understood why people troll before, it's sort of fun.
But unbecoming. To me.

cya, oh, and get a dictionary. : )

For me to say I am sublime's protagonist? Buddy, when you get that dictionary, look up the word "sarcasm", will ya?

Clearly you meant antagonist.

Protaganist makes no sense at all because Sublime is not a story.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Nah. We have nothing in common.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Ha ha. Ok. Ironic.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: oddnutz

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Cutepants

But Assad did do it. Why defend that animal?

proof? that's right, you have NONE. So stop sprouting off your nonsensical opinions as facts.

It's not my opinion smart ass. It is fact.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMadTitan

I didn't attack him. I attacked the information. It's incorrect.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Because some people just live to be contrary. The rail and fight about every issue. If you say black they say white and they don't believe anything. They just want to take a stand.
It doesn't matter if it's right or not.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: colang
a reply to: schuyler

Opinions is what makes the world turn .... one of us is right maybe me maybe you . I base my open eyes on the following
Pearl Harbor
Vietnam
Central and South America
Korea
Iraq
Afghanistan
New York 9.11
The Pentagon

Did you get your info from the MSM ? ? Or were you there to witness it with your own eyes?
I like you will never know the real truth. It would be arrogance for either of us to say the other is wrong
Agree

Ah yes, who could forget the Gulf of Tonkin event that pushed the US into the Vietnam war....

Gulf of Tonkin Incident - as described by the US Naval Institute

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Forensick

So tell me you witnessed the events you are able to confirm anyone who has it wrong ..... perhaps there was a chemical agent used perhaps not President Assad must not have taken his meds I guess him his war cabinet Russia and Iran all smoked weed working out the best way to prolong the American presence there. Based on these facts you dribble on about I'm moving to Syria because they must have wicked weed..
Like it was without doubt Russia used a chemical agent. I'm wondering if it was the same brain surgeons who gave us Sudam Hussein had so many weapons of mass destruction and just in case he ran out they had mobile units getting round downtown Baghdad doing bog laps around the nightclub district I can hear the guys in the mobile death plants... hey girls come check out my fully sick mustsrd gas monster lol
If I messenged you my xmas order could you please pass it on to Santa for me
The biggest conundrum to me Is what is the bigger crock of #.. The without doubt Russia poisoned there x spy and hey lets throw away the system we have apparently fought and died for it's nothing too big only The presumption of innocence until proven guilty why bother with the red tape. Does everyone on your planet think because there was some doubt on weather the US stay or leave Mr Assad well guys what about my plan we will gas some civilians but we wont kill as many as the inside job that was 911 then once they find out we used chemical attacks the Americans will stay .... please read the last few lines and whilst doing it remember it's ok to laugh at yourself

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I have to admit, Assad gassing his civilians makes absolutely ZERO sense here.

The only agenda served in such an act is to provide justification for further US involvement including the ousting of Assad.

Trump should follow his OWN advice to Obama on Syria, and just not do it...

He once tweeted:

President Obama, do not attack Syria. There is no upside and tremendous downside. Save your "powder" for another (and more important) day!

He should just follow his own advice.

It's a simple deduction of logic. It simply doesn't make sense for him to do this at this time. There is no logic to justify such a tactic given the current status of the war.

But, there's more and more evidence that the Deep State has more and more control over his actions, so we'll see. This attack is a smokescreen, a con job. And the sheeple will fall for it.
edit on 10-4-2018 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Forensick

Ok now here is a Canadian who has actually been to Syria and heaven forbid has spoken to the so called rebels and the ordinary people that have been trapped in Aleppo.
This last knows a lot more than you and I

youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: colang

What happened to Kim-Jung-Un and NK anyway? It was al about Him for a good few Months and then NOTHING. It's as if he disappeared off the face of the Earth.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join