It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People Open Your Eyes

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+39 more 
posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   
MSM...... Let The Games Begin

Same old pattern a lovely placed daily double of OMG it's those Evil Ruskis. Let's take a deep breath and consider.

Due to the joint efforts of Syria Russia and Iran Syria is almost rebel free. So as Assard is and Allies are just on the verge of total victory Present Assad now decides to fly over the area in a chopper and drop one of those nasty chemical weapons on mainly civilians ... if you need to read it again ... Seriously read it for the third time and it makes less sense. And of course why not launce a chemical attack whist the US has a presence in Syria ...this makes less sense than trying to rationalize an episode of Gilligans Island. Just to add the icing on the cake look at where the the reports originated from The White Helmets and other rebels broke the news to a gullible public seriously who writes these scripts .....For what it's worth it's my opinion this is number 2 false flag to demonize Russia

All this following hot on the heels of ... the Russians attempt to poison an x spy that is of none or little value . This one is comedy central.. Russia did it even if there's no proof. They may as well just drop the poison false flag and say Russia did it with a horn of a unicorn and it was gold.diplomats were expelled no test results yet the British PM after a week or so of practicing fairy tales now looks like she was part of close encounters of the third kind. Gets better a few weeks after it being a sure thing than paying tax it conveniently started to go quiet just in time for Syria .
People wake up President Putin DOES NOT WANT WAR WITH THE WEST .. THE WEST WANTS WAR WITH HIM

No I'm not Russian or Syrian im Australian an Australian who in his 51 years is sick of watching media deep state and empire wannabes Our so called Governments wha are elected by we the people keep sending our young fighting these ghosts that are fake flags. How many more innocent people need to die in the modern wars that achieve absolutely nothing ...... We must start to reclaim our birth rights and stand up to what amounts to bull#
edit on 8 4 2018 by colang because: (no reason given)

edit on 8 4 2018 by colang because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: colang

When you get the president of Syria's name right we will consider listening to you but since you don't even know his name a very minor detail your post content is highly suspect .

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Oh. It's Assad.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   
And I'm pretty sure you're probably Russian.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

So the British poisoned the ex Russian Ho Ho
And the Ukranians shot down MH17 Hum Hum
And Mr Assad didna have a few barrels of poison to drop ever ? ( +400 000 Dead Charges Already mainly Civilians )
And those Towers in Amurica.
O and those Russian planes that keep teasing us all here in Europe.
Nothing to think about here says RT..
Peace..

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but here's yet another "open your eyes!" post by someone who apparently feels he is positioned to understand The Truth and is visionary while everyone else is somehow blind to the issues. What makes these "visionary" truth-understanding people so special? I'm guessing the rebels here are thinking Assad is yet another brutal dictator enslaving his own people who needs to leave. To these people "opening your eyes!" has rather the opposite meaning. Perhaps YOU ought to open YOUR eyes rather than support a corrupt regime being supported by other corrupt regimes. Sounds to me like you are biased in favor of the Assad regime and can't handle the fact that Assad has gassed his own people. You're just an apologist and your point of view has to be considered in that light as not credible.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Accept my apologies I was having an angry rant

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Russia will only get pushed around so much. Even if the deep state are making these false claims in hopes of creating a conflict with Russia, it won't be pretty.

www.msn.com...

Oh and you don't think China will have something to say on this issue? That trade war will only get worse for the USA if Russia takes the conflict baiting.

Someone is hell bent on trying to start world war 3. So far it hasn't worked in their favor yet.
edit on 8-4-2018 by WarPig1939 because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Opinions is what makes the world turn .... one of us is right maybe me maybe you . I base my open eyes on the following
Pearl Harbor
Vietnam
Central and South America
Korea
Iraq
Afghanistan
New York 9.11
The Pentagon

Did you get your info from the MSM ? ? Or were you there to witness it with your own eyes?
I like you will never know the real truth. It would be arrogance for either of us to say the other is wrong
Agree

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Vodka comrade lol

+24 more 
posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
And I'm pretty sure you're probably Russian.

But you're the same person that thought a SCIF was a boat and then went on a tangent about Trump holding secret meetings aboard his yacht lol.

Not only extremely and consistently uninformed---now you are a cheerleader for war based on lies and screwed-up foreign policy. Wars kill babies dont'cha know?

The first time war on Syria was pushed by the deep state and MSM we collectively said, "Hell No!" The thought went underground for awhile and resurfaced with that familiar propaganda: WMD and "Assad Gasses His Own People!" and another lie that was proven to be so about the babies taken out of the incubators.

The following article is well-researched and documented and shows how this undeclared war is packaged like a product from Madison Ave.

George Soros: Anti-Syria Campaign Impresario

It is true that Iran will be somewhat strengthened if we pull out, but is that the kind of people we want to be? No wonder the world hates us.

edit on 8-4-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

+34 more 
posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

When you get the president of Syria's name right we will consider listening to you but since you don't even know his name a very minor detail your post content is highly suspect .

^^^Liberal logic in a nutshell - triggered by irrelevant stuff, ignores the context, proceeds to provide further confirmation of non-existent intellectual prowess, gets all information direct from CNN and US government and John Kerry - takes it as fact without questioning motives or the pipeline.

+14 more 
posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   
colang--Thank you making this thread and I hope you don't mind me reposting your list of questions and points from another thread. I think they are very coherent and a logical base from which to consider this newest as regards Syria:

1. The "Rebels" are as good as finished so why use chemical weapons.
2. President Assad would be fully aware of the consequences of using such weapons which makes no sense
3. Russia has been warning of a false flag incident for the past few months.
4. Due to The Syrian Government inviting Russia to remove ISIS the only possible way the imperialist Americans could achieve there goal of turning Syria into another Libya is through false flags against Syria and Russia
5. The reports of the aledged Chemical Attacks have come from the white helmets and other so called rebel groups
6. The Rebel Groups reporting these "incidents "all have ties or are proxies of Washington
7. Amazing we hear the word Chemicals again while the so called false flag chemical attacks in the UK are so fresh

Anyone that believes that Assad would carry this out still believe the Easter Bunny brings eggs at Easter.

edit on 8-4-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

^^^ logic in a nutshell - triggered by irrelevant stuff, ignores the context, proceeds to provide further confirmation of non-existent intellectual prowess, gets all information /// blah blah blah

Lol.

Pot, meet kettle!

+15 more 
posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

^^^ logic in a nutshell - triggered by irrelevant stuff, ignores the context, proceeds to provide further confirmation of non-existent intellectual prowess, gets all information /// blah blah blah

Lol.

Pot, meet kettle!

LOL - you're all coming out of the woodwork today innit - again with the zero context, lack of intelligence and chock-full of previous triggering carried over to this thread.

You're pathetic, and too easy to read.

Get some research into you, stop acting like a tool and see the big picture about what going on in Syria.

I hope you realise that your response simply reaffirms your liberal mindset - you got nuthin therefore when I go high, you go low.

(LOL - I bet that triggers you too)

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Funny that this was brought up too. These are good questions to ask about the narrative we're being asked to swallow.

First the chemical attack in the UK, then this massive attack when Russia US relations is picking up and a possible end of the middle east issue is being formulated. With Trump possibly being the first President to end the Korean Conflict, it would seem that some people don't like the idea of him solving the Middle East issue.

This recent chemical attack doesn't surprise me though. If a dirty bomb was used then it could be traced back to materials mined out of the US, and that would most certainly implicate a certain group, but a chemical
attack could be from any billy. I was asked about the fall of the "foundation" as to how back can it get, I said 17 people mostly kids is nothing, now we have a chemical attack that roped in 40 deaths and many more affected. Simply horrifying damage is being done during their fall.

I think a real important question right now is:

Which NGO is in Syria right now, and who's funding them?

Least we forget the formation of Deash.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Ah, honey, when you get "triggered" (ugh, honestly you and your buzzwords, without them I don't think you could write a full sentence)

Anyway, when you get "triggered", don't take it out on me ---- do what Trump does,

ATTACK AMAZON

Your protagonist forever and always, until we both are banned,
Angelina

edit on 4/8/2018 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Moscow calls ‘chemical attack’ in Douma ‘fake news,’ warns against Syrian intervention

I don't want to open a new thread, we got about a thousand of them already on this subject.

Here is some news about Russias response to the FF. I know this is RT but the American media is also the US government propaganda disguised.

They put on for our entertainment such as the ever going Trump show and other sideshows and call it news. It's garbage news.

www.rt.com...
Reports of an alleged gas attack in the Syrian town of Douma are ‘fake news’ aimed at justifying potential strikes against Syria, Moscow said. It warned of “dire consequences” in the event of any military interference.

The Russian Foreign Ministry denounced the latest reports about a chemical attack that allegedly affected dozens of civilians in the militant-controlled town of Douma. It said the reports were another example of a “continuous series of fake news about the use of chlorine and other chemical agents by the government forces.”

The ministry pointed out that the source of the reports was the notorious “civil defense” group, the White Helmets, which has been repeatedly accused of having ties to terrorists, as well as other groups based in the US and UK.
Russia has warned about a false-flag chemical attack being prepared in the recent months, the ministry said. Those who are not interested in a genuine political settlement of the Syrian crisis are seeking to complicate the situation on the ground, it added.

“The goal of this… baseless speculation is to shield the terrorists and… the radical opposition that refuse to engage in a political settlement [process], as well as to justify potential military strikes from the outside,” the statement said. It then warned that any military interference in Syria conducted under “far-fetched or fabricated pretexts” would be “absolutely unacceptable” and could lead to “dire consequences.”

Meanwhile, the reports by various rebel-linked activists about the alleged chemical incident in Douma seem to have provoked yet another wave of hysteria in the West. US President Donald Trump rushed to denounce the unconfirmed attack as a “mindless” atrocity and a “humanitarian disaster for no reason whatsoever.” He also warned that those behind

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   
This is again proof the deep state is desperate because of the loss in Syria. They have put the world in jeopardy of nuclear confrontation and are desperate to start another war in the ME.

They and their puppets-- Israel and Saudi Arabia-- these diseased mad dog leaders including the US leadership, deep and open state, are sickeningly frantic so they do these obvious FF’s.

Watch the MSM, liberal and conservative; tout this FF as truth without any evidence.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
Why has not the Syrian gov. said or confirmed those were their aircraft near the area?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join