It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking : Van drives into pedestrians in Germany

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
So far every attack of this nature I know about has been done by Muslims.

I suppose you haven't been paying attention, there have been several cases with no Muslims involved.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: DerBeobachter

There was a report I saw about a Kurdish protest march happening there later in the day , it was canceled because of this incident , perhaps that lends credence to their belief.

This happened at the kurdish demonstration, attention, link goes to ugly Facebook

And "germany" is doing everything since weeks, to forbid kurdish protests. But the supporters of Erdolf are allowed to do everything here, nobody forbids their demonstrations, for the wannabe sultan Erdolf. Because the german clowns in the government are blackmailed by Erdolf:
You do what i want or i release 2 millions of refugees to western europe!

Edit:
Heard about the rightwinger/neonazis ties again now, on N-TV.
And that he was mentally ill, known to the "protectors"(police, allegedly not secret services)...

edit on 7 4 2018 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

It's not necessarily strange, but I am definitely putting my American media bias into this story. I only know here they will talk about being a US citizen to distract from the actual problem. I would rather they simply withhold all that information until it can all be revealed. I don't know what tricks they use there or if they do to obfuscate the facts and create the first impression that makes people think what they want them to think

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   

You are right, I haven't, 12 credit hours of class and full time job.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

One idiot does not represent a whole country or continent.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   

I find it odd that refugees would choose to protest against the country that gave them refuge.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

They do use their tricks, but it's mostly by implying things, not by omission, that way it's easy to make people think what they want.

PS: I'm not talking specifically of Germany but of Europe in general.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I don't think that was the target of the protests.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Who do you mean?
The people of kurdish and turkish origin here are no refugees, they are here since generations now. Ok, we really have some refugees from turkey since Erdolfs "Sender Gleiwitz" and the rising muslim dictatorship there.
And the kurds don´t protest against Germany when they protest in Germany, but against criminal Erdolf-Turkey, that kills their people.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Ah , I see , that makes more sense.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   

I suppose you haven't paid much attention to the news either.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   
So, now the third time and newspapers are reporting it too, that investigations go into the righwinger/neonazi direction.

Bei dem Täter von Münster handelt es sich nach Tagesspiegel-Informationen um einen gebürtigen Deutschen. Die Polizei prüft einen möglichen rechtsextremen Hintergrund. Die aktuellen Entwicklungen im Newsblog.

Der Tagesspiegel
The perpetrator, a born german citizen, shot himself. And again i heard of a raid in his home and an explosion in there, maybe a controlled detonation. And that the police still is working hard at the car, a camping van. It is said that there maybe is a bomb, at least a suspicious package.

And he wrote an e-mail to relatives and friends, where he said that he will do suicide.
But all that is from the MSM!

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I am not sure about the explosion in his appartment. A neighbour of the perpetrator said to reporters that he heard a loud bang and screams and that everybody living in that house had to leave inmediately then. Could be that they blew up his door because they thought that other people are there?

Or maybe just because they are trained to scream loud as hell when they raid an appartment.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   
N-TV Livestream

They have reporters on-site, but it´s german.

Edit:

Now it`s getting really interesting, forgot that "little detail". It is said that short before or after(i don´t know yet) the crash two people fled from that camping van! And that currently two helicopters are searching around the german-netherlands borders, because these two people fled into direction netherlands.

Makes my tinfoil hat alarm go off!

Again, i just report what i can find!

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
Again, i just report what i can find!

Thanks for that, German is one of the languages of which I only know a few words.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   
No problem, this is getting really interesting now.

Media reports that the police found materials that could be used to build explosives(sprengfähiges Material).
Now, that could be everything like firecrackers, hair bleach, fertilizers, average stuff. But if you need and want it to be another terror attack(to raise big brother to the next level? We have a bavarian! interiour minister now for Germany), then it is "sprengfähiges Material".

Thinking about the two that fled from the car, eyewitnesses allegedly saw them sitting and fleeing from that car.
And Jens R shot himself...

I don´t have enough alarms to go off!

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I will just wait a bit, check the web and news and stuff, that all is going too fast now.

But i have a theory. Maybe the allegedly two persons that allegedly fled from the scene, short before or after the crash, were his secret service instructors, his V-Männer, terror creators. They again searched for a mentally ill person, which had no contacts to the outside, was leading a withdrawn life, like reported. And had ties to the rightwinger extremists scene. A perfect patsy again. Via E-Mail(!!!) he told people that he will do suicide and it wouldn´t be a wonder if they find a "last will" on his home computer. He was known to the police.

All that sounds familiar, except that since 9/11 such attacks normally are done by alleged muslims and fear was only spread with muslim terrorism. Maybe the "protectors" have a new player on the field...

Edit:

Now they report that the police found an assault rifle(Sturmgewehr) and explosive materials in his appartment.
But i really have to sleep now, was a hard day today.

Will check tomorrow what´s new then and come back.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   

It's funny how they use different tricks but all for the same result, sway public opinion to think what they want. Anyways my thoughts and prayers with the victims, those who suffered physically and those suffering mentally.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
Now they report that the police found an assault rifle(Sturmgewehr) and explosive materials in his appartment.
But i really have to sleep now, was a hard day today.

Explosives I can understand but what is someone in Germany doing with an assault rifle?

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 04:58 AM
link   
so, this is not a terrorist attack because the guy is not Muslim...

i missed this one, was it mental health, nazi one person does not represent a whole country etc...?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join