It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking : Van drives into pedestrians in Germany

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Moley

Dutch media are reporting that the man was a 69 year-old German born person with psychiatric problems. It is not being considered as a terror attack. That's just the spin the western/English language media loves to give. Sorry bout that.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

Ban one type of people believing one specific ideology and this whole issue goes away and we can go back to a sane world.

It's time to end political correctness, call a menace a menace and eradicate the threat.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

I think the media lies now about the true motives to these attacks because tptb have realized the people were/are at breaking point.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

What's the attraction of inexperienced virgins. Some guys like that whole stop wait, hold on, don't, crying thing?q

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You only stop and wait if you care about their feelings. You think a man who plows a van hard into people wouldn't .... you can picture the rest.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Germans thsemselves said they are not ruling out a terror attack.

A police spokesman said: "There are several dead, probably including the suspect.”

When asked if terrorism was a possible motive, a security source said: "The scenario is such that an attack cannot be ruled out."

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Differences in media reporting I guess. Some posters here would have us believe that it must be terror related and it certainly is a possibility but the Muslim hate on this board can get a little tiresome sometimes. Just reporting what Dutch media have said.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Least this guy never understood that, had a friend say you should marry a virgin... I laughed the rest of the shift.

My goto response was, I am lazy I prefer a woman knows what she likes makes the quality time go smoother, and we both get the finish we want.

========================

As for the attack, it will still be listed as a terror attack until they find some evidence there was not an over arching reason behind the attack. (I hate Christians, or Muslims, or I hate tulips)

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13
No no it is a spelling mistake, the correct word is PIECE
As is ... when the car hits you there will be a piece of you over here, and a piece of you over there !
So yes it is very definitely a religion of PIECE/S

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

police have been saying that as yet, they can't rule out that this isn't a terrorist incident?

I think that's right , one thing that puzzles me is that if it were a terror incident why didn't he use the gun to cause more casualties ? . I've seen no report of anyone other than the driver being shot.

This could well turn out to be domestic in origin.

Edit.
Thank you LightSpeedDriver.
edit on 7-4-2018 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

edit on 7-4-2018 by TexasTruth because: (deleted because stupidity )

edit on 7-4-2018 by TexasTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
one thing that puzzles me is that if it were a terror incident why didn't he use the gun to cause more casualties ? . I've seen no report of anyone other than the driver being shot.

I wondered the same, seems more nutter to me if he wanted to kill people but when his vehicle comes to a stop doesn't shoot a few as well, instead choosing to kill himself.
...of course anyone killing multiple random is a nutter, but this guy may just be regular nuts not believing a sky god has told him to do something nuts.
No less tragic.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Anything is possible at this point I just think the significance of the date is important info.
edit on 4/7/2018 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

When we have multiple incidents of muslims doing this and then it happens again a normal reaction is to think it was muslims again. We wouldn't have to assume if they gave us actual facts, they don't though.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver
a reply to: Moley

Dutch media are reporting that the man was a 69 year-old German born person with psychiatric problems. It is not being considered as a terror attack. That's just the spin the western/English language media loves to give. Sorry bout that.

The news has already reported that the man was an Algerian born German citizen.

In print now about terrorism incident:

Three people were killed and many more injured after a van rammed into a crowd of people outside a restaurant in Münster, Germany on Saturday afternoon. At least 20 people were also hurt in the crash, including six with life-threatening injuries. The driver shot and killed himself while still in the car after the crash, bringing the total number of dead to four. The driver’s suicide led police to treat the incident as a terrorist attack, but it was later revealed that terrorism may not have been the driver’s motive.

German media subsequently reported that the driver was a 48-year-old German man with a history of mental illness, though little else is yet known about him. After finding a package with wires inside the vehicle, the area was evacuated a while the bomb squad was brought in to investigate. The driver’s apartment has apparently been searched for explosives, as well. nymag.com...

Because he suicided himself is why I imagine they aren't calling it terrorism now??? idk.

edit on 7-4-2018 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

The news has already reported that the man was an Algerian born German citizen.

It doesn't say that in the link you posted , spiegel is reporting he was a 48-year-old German , Jens R. from Münster.
www.spiegel.de...

edit on 7-4-2018 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Your friends are delusional
The fear Never fades,not when they're 25yo and not when they are 35yo.The biggest piece of your heart and your soul is wandering around outside your body,and after a certain amount of years,outside of your protection and control,from the minute your child/ren enter this world.May as well get use to being a worrywart

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

I looked at 10 articles none of them mentioned Algerian, wonder why.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

German citizen, he can be ethnically Algerian. Citizenship is misleading.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

That's true but if his name is Jens that's an odd name for an Algerian or someone of Algerian decent.
Time will tell.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join